Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 64.

That night, I got changed and washed up for bed. I kept the necklace on. I looked down at it. It was beautiful. The ring had an old style to it. Gold, with scattered diamonds around the band, and a deep red ruby in the center. I could only imagine how much this must of cost his grandfather. I hope he didn’t think he had to spend that much. I knew Kellin didn’t have much to give in the first place. If I had him, that was enough.
I lied down in bed, and shortly enough, Kellin followed. Before climbing under the covers, he casually took off his shirt, throwing it across the room.
“You know, this isn’t your house.” I laughed. He smiled.
“I just sleep better with it off.” He said. He pulled the covers over him. I then felt him reach his arm over, pulling me up against him. My heart was beating faster. I felt his gently breathing on my neck. It was nice, feeling him so close to me. I enjoyed falling asleep with him being the last thing on my mind. His breathing got slower. I gently took his hand, intertwining our fingers. I felt myself start to doze off too. Soon enough, I was out.
The next morning, I woke up to his gently breathing down my neck once again. I gently turned around, now facing him, and cuddled close. He shifted under the covers, adjusting to my movement. He wrapped his arms around me again, pulling me close. I gently kissed his neck. He moved again.
“Mmm.. Jesssss..” He said, his eyes were still shut. I can tell, he was up by now.
“You should get up soon.” I said “You have to get down and meet the band today. And we’re signing for the apartment.” He shifted again, flipping back over. I sighed.
“Baby, come on, wake up..” I said softly. He slowly opened his eyes. Squinting at first, then rubbing them to see. He stared at me with a blank expression. Then finally he smiled.
“Good morning, beautiful” He said. He was gazing. I couldn’t help but do it back.
“Good morning” I said softly. I gently tousled my fingers through his hair. He gently ran his fingers up my arm, then down my chest. Apparently last night I thought I could sleep better in just my underwear as well. He moved close, kissing my neck, down to my chest. My heart was pounding. I’m sure he felt it. He ran his fingers back up my arm, now holding my hand tight. He was gazing again. I gently leaned in for a kiss. When I backed away, he was smiling.
“You should really get going” I sighed. He nodded.
“You’re gonna come with me today, right?” He asked. He gave me that look. That look with those big blue eyes, which seemed to look right through me. Gently biting his lip, and running his fingers up and down whatever was closest to him. This time it was up my neck, to my cheek. I couldn’t help it.
“Of course I’ll go.” I said. He sighed, still giving me that tired smile, and leaned in for another kiss.