Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 70.

My heart skipped a beat. I quickly wiped my eyes, and opened the window as fast as I could. He climbed in.
“Oh.. baby..” He said. He gently wiped my eyes, now holding my face in his hands. The tears fell again as he stared into my eyes. He understood.
“K-kellin you-” I stopped myself. I couldn’t say anything. Then he definitely wouldn’t go. And I’d have it hanging over my head every day that I took his dream away from him. All because I was too selfish to be on my own for two months.
The tears started to form in his eyes too. My heart dropped. Nonononono.
“Don’t start crying too..” I said, wiping my eyes. He sighed.
“Jess.. if.. if you don’t want me to go.. just tell me. I won’t go. I’ll stay here with you.” I shook my head.
“No” I said “This is what you want. You have to go out and get it.” He bit his lip, looking down.
I stared at him. This was the last time I’d have him in my arms until fall. This was the last time I would be hypnotized by his eyes, the last time I would feel him breathing on me, the last time I’d feel his heart beat. I wanted every moment, every second to last as long as it possibly could.
He gently pushed the hair out of my face.
“Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?” He softly said, gently running his lips up my neck. My heart was pounding. I gripped onto his shirt. He gently pulled me closer to him. I held his face in my hands. He was mine tonight.
I tugged on his shirt, now pushing him onto the bed. I lied over him, kissing him hard on the mouth. He tangled his fingers in my hair, pulling me closer, kissing me back just as hard. He moved his hands down to my waist, pulling me up against him. I felt his heart beat faster. I gently unbuttoned his shirt, sliding it off over his shoulders. He tugged mine off over my head.
He moved over me, kissing me hard, pushing me back down. He was now lying over me, gently kissing down my chest.
“Kellinnnnnnn..” I said. I’m surprised my heart hasn’t jumped out of my chest.
“I don’t want to leave you..” He whispered. He hid his face in my hair. He ran his hands up my arms, now intertwining his fingers with mine. I stared into his eyes. His beautiful eyes.
“I don’t want to go..” He said again, gently kissing my lips. “I don’t know what I’m gonna do without you.” He leaned his forehead against mine. “Jess, is this really a good idea? Right now? We’re supposed to get married, Jess. How do you know this won’t change anything?” His eyes were tearing up.
“If we’re meant to be together..” I said “Than two months shouldn’t change anything.” I kissed his lips again. I would miss his kisses the most. Soft, sweet, and gentle.
“Jess.. I.. I can’t do this.. I can’t go.. I can’t leave you, I-” I cut him off by kissing him again.
“Kellin, you have to go. This is your dream. You have to do this.”
His eyes were sad. They were an even brighter shade of blue than before. I gently ran my fingers up his neck and across his cheek, eventually to his lips. He stared at me. I knew the look; the same stare of desire we shared the other night. He pulled me in, kissing me hard, his body now up against mine.
“Mine..” He whispered, gently kissing up my neck. “You’re all mine..” He repeated this in between kisses. I gripped onto his hair, pulling hard.
“Make love to me” I whispered.