Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 81.

Kellin’s P.O.V

I sat in the passenger seat, staring out the window. My body was cold. I didn’t know what to expect. Jess looked over at me. She didn’t say anything. She knew how nervous I was. I reached over and grabbed her hand. She intertwined our fingers. Nothing had to be said. I just knew. She would always be there for me. I picked up our hands, kissing the finger with her new ring. She smiled.
“Everything is gonna be okay” She whispered. “And once we get out of here, we can go furniture shopping, because our living room is a little empty without a couch” She giggled. She was so beautiful, and always knew how to make me smile. Even when I could possibly be going to jail. I stared at her.
“You’re beautiful..” I whispered. Her face turned red. I couldn’t help but smile, holding her hand tighter. She pulled into the courtroom parking lot.
“You’re gonna be fine. Just tell the truth, and everything will be fine.” I nodded, staring into her eyes. She stared back.
“When can we get married?” I sighed. Her eyes got wide. I kept my stare. I wanted nothing more than to call her my wife.
“Kellin.. I.. We just..” She bit her lip.
“Let’s get through this, first” She sig