Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 91.

He gently rubbed his nose against mine. I couldn’t help but laugh.
“There’s that smile” He softly said. “But, our wedding can be whenever you decide you want to marry me.”
My heart was beating faster. I’d marry him right now if I could. I wanted him. I never wanted anyone else. I only imagined being with him for the rest of my life.
“Well..” I said “Are you going on tour anytime soon?” He shrugged.
“I mean, we’re rehearsing.. but.. nothings set in stone yet.” I bit my lip. He had intentions of leaving again. I didn’t want to invade, but I also couldn’t be away from him again.
“Could I come with you?” I asked. He smiled, kissing me on the nose.
“Yes” He said “Besides, I don’t think they’d let me go if you didn’t come with me..”
“Whys that?” I asked.
“Because I was a wreck.” I gently grabbed his hands, now playing with his fingers. He continued to look at me.
He moved forward, kissing me, pushing me back onto the bed. He tangled his fingers in my hair, kissing me harder. My heart raced. I grabbed his shirt, pulling me closer to him. He leaned his forehead against mine.
“And I wouldn’t be able to go a single day without doing that.” He said quietly. He kissed me again, gently on the cheek. My heart melted.
“So..” I said, trailing off. “What.. what are we going to do about the nursery/” Kellin looked at me, gently playing with my hair. He kissed my forehead.
“We could leave it..” He said.
One of many reasons why I fell in love with him.
He never gave up hope.