Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 93.

He was standing in the doorway smiling at me. He knew how excited I got when he got home. Part of me was embarrassed, I felt like a little puppy waiting for their master to walk through the door, but the other part didn’t care. I was happy when he was around, I loved being with him, there was nothing wrong with getting excited about him coming home. But he used to his advantage. He held his arms around.
I ran over, throwing myself onto him. He sighed, I felt his heart beat faster.
“Why do you have to be out so long..” I asked. He kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him, he was smiling.
“Because if we didn’t practice for as long as we do, we wouldn’t of gotten this.” He held out a piece of pink paper. I took it, and read it over.
“A record deal?!” I shouted. His face got red, and he was smiling bigger than before. I threw myself at him again, wrapping my arms around his neck.
“Baby! I’m so proud of you!” He hugged me tighter, and sighed.
“I love when you call me baby.” He said quietly. I held his face in my hands, staring into his beautiful eyes. He was so happy, so full of life. I felt like my heart was going to explode.
“I’m really happy for you..” I sighed. He kissed me.
“I’m happy too.” He said, now holding my hands. ”We need to celebrate.”
“And how would you like to do that?” I asked. He smirked, now running his hands up my shirt. I felt my cheeks burn, and my heart race. He winked at me.
“Nooooo..” I said playfully. He picked me up, now laying me on the bed. He kissed my neck. I felt my heart beat faster. I clung to his shirt, now pulling hard. I had missed him..
“Babyyyy..” He said, kissing down my neck. I couldn’t take it.
“Fine.” I sighed.