Status: First time writing fan fiction, please leave feedback! There's more to come (:

Love Like A Tidal Wave

Keep Digging Holes In The Desert

~Lyla's Point Of View

Vic sat at the foot of the bed bending over to tie his shoes. He was shirtless and fresh shallow scratches had formed from our night before, oops. I stretched my arms and gave a little yawn to let him know I was awake. He turned around and smiled.

"Good morning, gorgeous." His smile covered his entire face.

"Mornin', sweetheart." I stifled a yawn as he peck me on the cheek. "Where are you going?"

"The boys and I gotta go into the studio for a little bit, always working! I'll be back before noon, you won't have time to miss me." He put his shirt on but left it unbuttoned for the time being.

"But babe, I want you to stay and cuddle." I crawled over on my knees to the foot of the bed so we were eye level and ran my cold hands over his contoured chest. Me? Seductive? Where was all this coming from?

"Oh, you know I want too but I need to go make money so I can spoil you." He began to button his shirt, forcing my hands away. I stuck out my bottom lip, pouting. "And the puppy dog face doesn't work on me." He laughed as he kissed my forehead and walked out of the room.

I flopped back onto the bed and rolled around in the duvet for an hour or so, procrastinating getting up and putting clothes on. I tried on different tops, trying to cover up the love marks on my neck from the night before. I wasn't ashamed of them, I was actually quiet proud, I just didn't want to be questioned. I finally managed to get decent and walked into the living room. Olivia and Jessica looked up at me and grinned.

"Oh no, what did you hear?" I groaned and sat on the edge of the couch, they instantly swarmed me.

"Tell us everything!" Jessica insisted as she threw her hands over her head then covered her mouth to keep from squealing.

"It was... Nice. Shit, I'm lying. It was amazing. He means the world to me, it was better than I could ever imagined." I gushed, it was the truth. I did love him and I didn't care if the world knew. He was mine.

"I remember mine and Tony's first time..." Olivia drifted off. "He's an animal!" She winked and licked her lips.

"Ew, I don't care to hear the details. And everyone knows your sex life, you two aren't exactly private about it!" Jessica laughed as she walked to the kitchen. She grabbed two bowls of popcorn and for the rest of the day we watched Lifetime movies on the couch. Having a girl's day was nice.

Twenty past twelve the boys burst into the house, all dragging garbage bags and singing their rendition of Don't Stop Believing.

"ON A MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOING ANYWH-" I cut Vic off, kissing him with such passion he dropped his mysterious garbage bag.

"If you're going to have a relapse of last night, get a room! Don't think we can't see those hickeys on his neck." Mike winked and bumped me with his hip. He disappeared into his musky room.

"So what's this?" I kicked the bag at my feet and it rolled over.

"Oh, just letters from all my other girlfriends and wives. The usual." Vic teased as he dropped the garbage bag on the table and dumped it over. Hundreds of letters and boxes spilled onto the table.

"Ohh, fan mail. Lovely." I exclaimed sarcastically as I turned over a scrapbook in my hands, the boys names written in rainbow patterns was on the front. I sat with Vic for the next hour as he opened letters and presents.

It amazed me how much the band and him had touched people, even saving lives in some cases. I was proud my boyfriend could reach so many people with doing something he loved and I hoped I could do the same for someone some day. The letters ranged from heart felt, to stalkerish, to overly loving. I couldn't help but brag to myself on the inside, Vic was mine and no one elses. He chose me over all the other girls he could have ever had. He made me feel special.
♠ ♠ ♠
fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller.