Starts With a Bump, Then Comes the Kiss...

it just happened so fast...

"HARRY HARRY! HARRY STYLES ONE PICTURE!" i heard from around the corner before someone knocked me to the ground. It was a boy. i didn't know who yet because I went into a blackout after I hit my head on the cement. Who was Harry Styles? And why did someone just knock me down so hard. The boy helped me up quickly and rushed me into an alley way. I was started to regain my sight when i see the most gorgeous guy standing infront of me hiding from some paparazzi. I pull him down right when they see him, trying to help but it was so use. "HARRY HARRY! is this your girlfriend? are you two on a secret date? One picture for the magazinges please?" This over zalas lady yelled and demanded practically. Take the picture and the boy sighs. "You lot please leave me alone... Yes... ermm.. This is my girlfreind we are on a date and we rather you not ruin it for us please! off with you lot!" He said and tried shooing them away with his hand but they didn't move. We were stuck up against a dumpster and some mad people who wanted this boys information. "We don't beleive you! if she was your girlfriend then you would have kissed her by now! we all know you are all over the ladies harry!" They yelled and laughed at him. I looked confused as the cute boy looked at me. He had appologenic eyes then... He kissed me. A full on AMAZING kiss. And before I knew it I had my arms around his neck totally into it. He pulled away first and gave me a sweet smile. Then he turned to the people and smirked. "Now off with you lot. You have seen enough let me get back to my date" He said and helped me up again. i was still stunned byt the kiss and i kept by his side in fear of being swept away by the mad paparazzi that were harassing this wonderfully handsome lad. "Still don't beleive it Harry! let the girl speak!" One of them yelled and they all sang in. Damn... I was going to have to pull out all the good stuff for this wasn't I. So i covered the boys mouth, Stood uo and shook myself off. "Could you lot please leave me and my boo alone. We would love to have a date where no one interfears or interupts" i smiled acting all sweet. "You may have on picture but i rather not look like a blind mouse in it please. Then you will be off alright?" I smiled again and fixed my hair holding the boys hand and cuddling into his arms compleatly selling it. "Oh alright miss, Thank you very much for clearing that up for us" The man in the front says and the camera flashes begin. Once they are finished with their pictures they promise they will leave us alone adn they walk away. I sigh with releif and pull away from the boys arms around me. "Th- thank you so much babe" He said with a huge smile and a slight stutter. like he was surprised that i did that for a compleate stranger. "It's fine" i smiled again and grabbed my stuff from the ground. "My name is Madison... And that was some kiss" I laughed and he blushed, "Harry" He held his hand out nad i shook it. "Nice to meet you Harry, i should be off though. I am going to be late" I said quickly and turned away from him. "Nice meeting you too" He said like he was almost ina trance. "Bye!" I said and ran off down the road before he could catch me again. That was extremely interesting... Just goes to show you that you don't know what will happen in london.

~Harry's POV~
Wow... i really mean wow! I have never met a girl that actually did that for me before. She didn't know me? she had no idea who I was? Yet she still did what she coudl to get those paparazzi off my ass. She even did it smiling. Like we knew eachother. I can't beleive I let her get away from me with even getting her number. i sighed and started walking back to the hotel. This was enough excitment for me for one day. As i was walking back to the hotel I see a small device ahead of me on the ground. i look around. No one here. So i run to see what it is. An iPod? Ok then. So I unlock it and I see her face... it's hers? What are the odds? I have to find her... Maybe the lads will help me do whats right and find her... Or maybe they will laugh at me for making a compleate fool of myself infront of the paparazzi when they are so good at it. Even when they are drunk off their asses. So I put it in my pocket and keep walking.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the hotel, sitting here with the lads as they try to figure out the password. They have tried all the easy combinations while I have tried to find the girl on twitter. This girl was harder to find then a fucking needle in a hay stack. I keep searching when I get a mention. (not like I don't get those often) I check it and see her name. Wow... That was easier then i thought it would be, the magazigne people did all the world for me. It was a tweet about "Harry and his mystery girl" There was a picture attached with me and her kissing. i smiled and stared at it for awhile till I got hit int he back of the head by Louis. "Stop watching porn mate! we arn't going to help you if you don't put any effort into this yourself!" He said and everyone laughed. They threw me the iPod in defeat and plopped down on the couch, Niall took the laptop away from me and stared at the picture with Zayn. "Looks like you're eating her face hazza. You need more practice" Zayn said and looked at me in digust. I blushed dark red and muttered some curse words before getting up. "I'm going to bed.. You fuckers don't mess with my twitter or i'll kick your asses... All of you lot" I said and stumbled to my room before crashing on the bed and almost instantly falling asleep once I hit the pillows.

~Zayn's POV~
"Well I think we should message her" Niall said, eveyone looked at him all shocked and Then I slowly nodded. "Even though that is totally not like you.. I think we should too.. Tell her That Harry is in love with her then plan a wedding!" Louis yelled and We all laughed, "I think that would be a little too much for her first day into the direction clan" Liam said and evenyone else just nodded slowly. "I guess but is she really in the 'clan' if she doesn'y know it?" I asked and everyone just looked at me. I kind of looked around me to see if they were looking past me or something but no, straight at me. "HEY! I found her address!" Niall screamed and shoved my face into the laptop. Showing a girls blurry face, some numbers and some letters. "She lives here in london! I say we go and kidnapp her and bring her back for Harry" Niall said again and Louis glared at him. "Are you stupid! we can't kidnapp some poor girl.. esspecially when she just went through hell with the whole kissing Harry thing" Louis laughed and everyone sang in. This was started to get ideay. This is going to be very bad for the lot of us when Harry finds out... If he finds out...

~Louis' POV~
ok so she was pretty and I was Jealous of Harry... He got everything and things just fell into his hands esspecially pretty girls. I hated it. I wish for once that they wouldn't fall all over Harry and they would just fall for me.. Just once... I guess i could always wish...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading. I am tryign to find better ideas everyday and if you have any sujestions on what I should do next, Comment and tell me. So maybe even just message me. That would be cool too.