A bit of A7x drama

Johnny looked at his fiancée, Janelle and said sorry. It was all he was saying, and nothing could make it any better. He had no idea what to say, he watched with guilt as tears ran down her cheeks. How could he do this? She thought to herself.
She had been best friends with the guys ever since she went to their concert and they all invited her back stage and a had a bit of fun, and she went on tour with them and they all became close. She's been through them all, but no matter how many times she had dated them each, She knew that Johnny was the one for her. They spent years happily in love, she loved everything about him, how funny and cute and sweet he was. She loved living with him and the guys and her friend Claudia, who was engaged to Syn.
Janelle saw a change in Johnny though, one she did not like, he was spending most of his time at the bar, getting hit on by cheap girls. He would always arrive home drunk and they would argue. She suddenly remembered their last argument, when she found out Johnny had cheated on her with one of the girls from the bar, he was drunk though, she had put something in his drink. She shivered, Johnny had hit her that night and the guys had to calm him down. Janelle didn't think it was that bad, Johnny had down worse things to her in the pass.
She was still in love with him, until now.
Finding he had got the girl from the bar pregnant, was the last straw, she hated him. And knowing Claudia was in hospital after, having a fight with the girl. It was all Johnny's fault.
Just as she went to get up, Johnny grabbed her, his nails digging into her shoulders, she screamed for help, and could hear the footsteps of Zacky and Syn coming towards her. Yes, she thought, they would help her, but Johnny's grip got stronger and she could fell blood running down her arms, He pushed her out the door, as hard as he could, and shoved her in the boot of his car and got in. Janelle was still screaming inside the car, and heard Syn, in his car getting ready to follow Johnny. She heard Johnny take off at a high speed, she was so scared, where was he taking her? What was he going to do to her? She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and struggled to grab it, Syn had text her saying Matt will take his place and try to save her. Syn was needed at the hospital with Claudia.
Johnny finally stopped the car, and opened the boot and threw Janelle out and bet her before dragging her inside into this old cottage, she was unfamiliar with. She could hear her phone vibrating, It was Matt. Johnny had his back turned so she quickly done her best to describe to Matt where she was.
Johnny held a knife in his hand, and pushed her hard onto the floor, and got on top of her, His arms on either side of her, making her pinned to the ground. He begun getting real rough with her, and making bruises and scratches where ever he could. Janelle tried to fight back, but that only made him stronger, she could feel his hands moving down towards her jeans, she prayed something would stop him,Johnny could hear a phone going off, it was Janelle's. Matt was trying to ring her, Johnny grabbed it off her, and answered it, Janelle screamed hoping Matt could hear her in the back ground, Johnny grabbed her by the leg and stabbed her in the thigh, She screamed in pain as she watched loads of blood erupt from her leg, she clutched it.
She tried to kick Johnny with her other leg, that made him lose his balance, She tried to get away, as she heard Matt's car, pull up in the drive way. Johnny saw her and grabbed her, and held the knife to her throat.
This was the end she thought, Tears filled her eyes when she discovered she would never get to say goodbye, to her friends. She thought of matt, coming through the doors and finding her there, having to deal with another loss..She loved Matt, And she knew if it was never Johnny, It would always be him, He always had been there for her, he always understood and cared for her. And the more they came closer the more she liked it, she loved him like she loved Johnny, she was just too afraid to admit it, Just as she was thinking she heard a gun shot coming from outside, she saw heaps of men coming towards Johnny and grabbing him, he gave her a look, and he finally realised what he has done.
She saw Matt walk into the room, and picked up Janelle in her arms, she cried knowing she was safe and was with the guy she loved. She was just unsure if Mat felt the same way. Janelle came into reality and commanded Matt, to let her go, She didn't want to be here any more, But Matt slinged her over his shoulder, while she kicked and screamed, and begged to let her go, She knew her time was up. She kicked his back and spat, But Matt was still fighting, he pushed her into the passengers seat of his car, while he got in. He had ripped of his shirt and tied it around her bleeding thigh, She looked up at him and thought maybe she did belong here after all, but with him, not Johnny.
She looked down and saw her engagement ring, she took it off and through it across the road, watching Matt stare at her in horror.
"I don't need Johnny any more" She whispered "I don't want him any more, I don't love him"
Matt looked at her, 'You do" he said, "Your just angry, I can tell.."
"No!" Janelle yelled at him. "I hate him! I never want to see him again, and besides, there is some one else!"
Matt looked shocked, Maybe she was right, he thought, But who was the someone else?
"Who?!" He demanded.. "Don't worry about it" Janelle said softly "He probably doesn't feel the same way" "Rubbish" Matt said, "Your amazing.."
Janelle looked up at him, those lips, she wanted to kiss them so badly, But she knew if she tried anything, He would get angry, and would tell her she was just being stupid and wanted to hurt Johnny, The same thing goes, If she told him how she felt.
Matt turned on the car and begun to drive, to the direction of the hospital, They were going to go visit Claudia, Janelle was praying she was going to be okay, that they both would be okay, That everything would be okay, But it never seemed to be. Tears sprung from her eyes, she looked down at herself she was a mess.
Matt noticed she was crying and stopped the car. "Sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you, Please don't cry, I know you've been through a hell of a lot, but you have us, You have me" She thought about what he just said, She may of have him, but not as much as he wanted. She wanted him to know that, She wanted him to know how she felt. "It's you Matt.." she mumbled.
"What is?" He asked in confusion, while starting the car up again.
Janelle sighed "The one I want" She said "I love you Matt, And I'm not just saying it to get revenge on Johnny, Or to be stupid, It's the truth, Your amazing" She gulped, not wanting to hear Matt's reaction.
Matt slammed on the breaks, "Really?" He asked, with a surprised look on his face. "Yes Matt.." Janelle whispered..
She looked at Matt, waiting for the anger to boil on his face, waiting for him to push her out of the car and drive off, but he didn't. She could tell he was in shock, he wasn't saying anything.
"Please say somethi- " She was stopped, By Matt's kiss, He had grabbed her face and locked his lips onto hers, passionately kissing her. she struggled to breathe, While she could feel Matt's tongue down her throat. He removed his lips, and watched Janelle gasp for air.
"What was that for?" She asked, now it was her turn to be surprised. "I love you too" Matt told her "Ever since I first laid eyes on you, But you belonged with Johnny, and I just wanted you to be happy, But now you can belong to me"
Janelle was so happy, by his reaction, she just wanted to be in his arms and stay there, she felt safe with him, and felt like that's where she belonged, she could just imagine it, So perfectly, Them all having fun, in the pool, She could see Syn and Claudia making out, their tongues down each other throats, She could see Zacky dancing wildly, and being silly, making them all laugh. It all looked so good in her mind, but then she realised, What about Johnny?
"What about Johnny?" Janelle said out loud without thinking. "What about him?" Matt said. "What is going to happen to him? He's not going to like us being together" Janelle said solemnly. "So what?!' Matt said his voice raising. "He's hurt you, enough times, Times that make us want to kill him, But we kept giving him chances, but this was the last, Who cares if he doesn't like us being together?! He can put up with it, We've put up with enough of his shit, Especially you" He explained.
Janelle, knew how much what Matt just said was true. She had to move on, Forget him, Try be happy with a new life, Make a fresh start with Matt, This could work she thought. Johnny was going to get help, The cheap slut at the bar, would be getting arrested for drug possession, and for using it on Johnny.
'Your fucking right' She said to Matt.
"Of course I am" He replied, "Janelle...we could make this work"
She smiled, And watched Matt's lips move onto hers again, This time she didn't try gasp for air, She knew what was happening and she liked it. She kissed back, and felt Matt slowly getting on top of her, feeling his kiss of lust and love, She never wanted it to stop. She found her hands, moving for her, around his neck, moving down his back, and felt his around her holding her waist, crushing her. He was getting stronger and was fully on top of her now, and was slowly unbuttoning her blood stained shirt. Janelle watched Matt slowly slide her shirt off, Feeling his skin tingling on hers, His rock hard body full of muscle pressing down on her. Janelle felt a pain on her leg and saw Matt's muscular leg crushing hers. She removed her lips from his and screamed, As she struggled to get free.
"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry!" Matt apologised, Slowly getting back up, looking down on his blood stained jeans. "I guess we kind of got a bit carried away, Now before we do something else, Let's get you to a hospital, and get you fixed up and then we can go see Clauds."
"What's after that?" Janelle asked.
"Whatever you want it to be, Babe" Matt chuckled.
He slammed down on the accelerator, and took off, In a hurry to get Janelle to the hospital. She was leaning back in her seat, holding her leg, and breathing heavily. Matt had noticed she had lost a lot of blood, and that some had spilt on to him.
Janelle woke up to find herself on a hospital bed, With Matt by her side. "Hey there" He smiled. Janelle looked up with a confused look on her face, "What...Where...?" She mumbled, She tried sitting up and found her leg in bandage,and a lot of cuts on her arms.
"Don't try to move much, Just take it easy" Matt told her. "You fainted in the car, It's okay though, They've fixed up your leg, Now they're just looking for something for your cuts, Some look a bit nasty, They might be infected"
Janelle moaned, She knew all about the stuff she was getting, She had, had it on her previous cuts, that Johnny had left on her, No matter how much times she's had to have it, she hated it a lot, It stung so badly, But she didn't want them getting infected.
She saw the doctor, returning, walking towards her, with the bottle and wipes.
"Now this is going to sting, But you just have to be strong" He told her.
Janelle nodded, and watched Matt's hand cling onto hers, She looked at all his beautiful, colourful tattoos to distract herself. They were amazing, They looked good on him, on his muscular arms. All over his chest, Good god, he was extraordinary.
She felt stings coming from her arms, She screwed her face up, and felt tears streaming down her face, Matt squeezed her hand as hard as he could, and wiped her tears. "It's okay" he said trying to comfort her, "Stay strong".
After what seemed like forever, the stinging stopped, The doctor had finished.
"Your free to go now, Just rest your leg, Don't try to use it too much, There is some crutches there fr you, to use."
"Thank you very much" Janelle smiled, Matt helped her get down from the bed and handed her the crutches, He gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "You were so brave just then, I'm so proud of you, You go talk to Clauds while I go chat with Syn, Yeah?" Janelle nodded, and followed Matt to Clauds room, She saw Matt turn to leave her, and walk down to Syn, who was getting himself a drink from the canteen. Janelle felt sad and alone watching Matt leave, but knew he was returning to her soon.
Janelle opened the door to find Claudia playing a game on Syn's I pad. She immediately exited out of it when she saw Janelle standing by the door.
"Hi," She smiled weakly and gestured Janelle to come in.
"Hey" Janelle replied, "How are you doing?" "A lot, better" Clauds replied I may to get to go home soon, But don't worry about me, Are you okay?!" She asked Janelle looking down at her leg. "Yeah I'll be fine" Janelle, said. "What the fuck happened?" Claudia asked. "Johnny stabbed me, and I got a bit bruised and cut, But I'll be fine, Matt has taken care of me, And I told him I feel, And It seems he feels the same way"
"That is fantastic, well apart from getting stabbed, Fucking Johnny, He will get what is coming to him" Claudia exclaimed. "You finally told him huh? I'm proud, and of course he feels the same way, Syn and I use to hear him moaning your name all the time, Haha "
Janelle spluttered with laughter. "Really? I've never heard him before" "Yes really" Claudia laughed, "And you haven't? Well you will tonight"
Janelle laughed even more, "Yes, See that metapod use harden!" She giggled using one of their old jokes, She finally felt like herself again.
Claudia cracked up. "Well, you better go" She said, looking at Matt who was standing by the door, Who was red with embaresment. She smiled at Matt, "Well don't have too much fun without me, I'll be there soon maybe tomorrow or the day after" She yawned, "I'm going to have a nap now, Bye you too"
She winked at Janelle, who laughed, and went over to Matt and grabbed his hand, 'Bye' They both said to Claudia.
"Lets get you home, My baby" Matt winked to Janelle. "And yes, I did use to moan your name a lot, And you will be hearing it tonight, If your a good girl"
Janelle chuckled "I didn't realise you were there for that long, Oh well I look forward to it" She said, as Matt helped her into Syn's car.
"Why are we in here?" Janelle asked. "Syn let me take his car home, He'll take mine tomorrow and get it cleaned, I didn't want you sitting on all the blood, He'll pick up his from the house when he takes Claudia home"
"Oh" Janelle said, "How caring"
She enjoyed the car ride home, She couldn't wait to be with Matt, sleeping in his bed tonight, in his arms.
"Just to let you know" Matt started "Zacky has gone to talk to Johnny and try to help him" "So we have the house to ourselves for a while.."
Janelle nodded..She was excited, She could tell Matt was too, by the way he smiled.
Matt pulled up to their house, and opened the car door for Janelle and helped her out of the car, He forgot her crutches and lifted her out of the seat, holding her in his arms which made her giggle. He opened the door to the house and walked towards his room, He softly placed Janelle on the bed, trying now to hurt her leg.
"Oh Matt..." She breathed and she saw him coming down, kissing her cheek softly and moving on her nose, which made her laugh. He moved down to the top of her lip and nibbled it softly, She felt butterflies in her stomach, He locked his lips onto hers before opening his mouth, and letting his tongue inside, moving around Janelle's mouth. She could feel it, around her teeth and on top of her tongue, she responded of course, and moved hers into his mouth, making him get turned on as ever. Matt was trying to take control of the kiss, and Janelle let him, do all the work. She laid there,while Matt was feeding hungrily on her lips, She could could feel his lips softly biting the corner of hers, then moving down her jawline. He kept kissing until reaching her neck where he sucked, leaving marks, and making Janelle moan. He was fully on top of her, His legs on the outside of hers, where he couldn't hurt her leg. His lower end was moving down, on top of her, until he was praticaly sitting on her. Janelle was panting and moaning and begging for more. Matt teased her a bit, and started working his way down, and stopping for a bit of fun, Which made Janelle want it even more "Please" She begged, While moving her hands lower, to his jeans, rubbing. This made Matt moan, "Yes Janelle, please, give me more.." "Not until I get more" She teased. Matt stopped for a second, He knew Janelle always got what she wanted, and the way she wanted it, And he wanted to be the one that gave it to her. He looked at her, and started unbuttoning her shirt, again, as fast as he could, He felt around her chest, before ripping her shirt off, placing his hands on top of her waist. He looked real hungry and aggressive. He placed his hands on her chest and squeezed, While Janelle let out a loud moan, She looked at the the expression on Matt's face, as she knew he just wanted to rip her apart. "You know I make you wanna screaaam!" Matt yelled, Removing Janelle's bra, he bent down and started kissing and nibbling here and there, before moving his hands by her jeans, and trying to get them inside. He stopped when he felt Janelle grind her hips and trying to push him off, she wished she was strong enough, to push him and lay him down, like he had done with her. She decided to give him hints of what she wanted to do, she was massaging the top of his thighs, and squeezing, She could feel his metapod harden, inside his jeans, she squeezed it making him let out a loud moan, He finally knew what she wanted to do. He let her push him back on the bed, as she slowly got on top of him, pushing him back and placing his hands on his sculpted and tattooed chest. She climbed on top of him and laid herself down. "Your shirt is already off!" She whined, "I was looking forward to ripping it off you" Janelle was disappointed but she had another plan, She moved to his jeans and placed her head down, biting onto his belt buckle, Matt knew exactly what she was doing and he loved it. Janelle got his belt free, and rubbed him just to tease him a bit. Matt, thought of Janelle's sneaky ways, She had a lot of them and knew when to use them and the right time. "Please..more" Matt begged. Janelle chuckled and bit down on to the zip of his jeans pulling it down. She succeeded in what she had to do, She gently felt the top of Matt's jeans, before sliding them off. How the fuck does she do that? Matt asked himself. He watched as Janelle's lips moved to his boxers, and bit hard on them, and tore them apart. Matt's metapod grew wilder and grew larger. Waiting to be played with. Janelle grabbed it and squeezed, and gave the tip a little tiny nibble and lick which turned Matt on like crazy. She licked down the length, and her eyes widened on how huge it was. She begun sucking the top, and licking just to tease Matt, Janelle felt him shiver, as he pleaded for more. She watched as Matt started to climax a little bit, running down, Janelle quickly slid the whole thing into her mouth, and started sucking, trying to give him the best she could ever do. She softly bit it in her mouth, and felt Matt's climax erupting, and going around all the inside of her mouth. She slid it out, and licked her way down the length again, and nibbling the top. Matt laid there panting, Janelle looked up at him and grinned. Matt slowly got up, and wrapped his huge arms around her waist, Janelle fell back onto the bed, While Matt climbed down to her waist. He was rubbing his hands around the top of her jeans. Janelle looked up at him with big eyes and pleaded for more. Matt bit her jeans, before undoing them with his mouth. Using Janelle's signature move. He pulled them off, and started rubbing between her legs, which made her get so turned on. He nibbled at end of her waist and sucked around her hips. Fuck it, he thought, She wanted it, And he wanted it badly, He just wanted to do it now. He pulled off her underwear, and started getting into her hard and fast. Out of all the guys, Janelle thought Matt was definitely the hardest. He was slamming his way into her, not caring how fast or hard he was going, he just wanted what he wanted, and nothing was going to stop him, he heard loud moans coming from Janelle, and a bit of screaming, from how big he was, it was stretching her, and she could feel pain, but she liked it, She knew this was only the beginning, Matt hadn't even started, Before he was about to get real rough, He heard a voice from the hallway.
"Hey anyone home?" Matt heard Zacky say.
"Fuck!" Matt growled. He was trying to push Janelle up, and get out of her, but he was too late, Zacky had already found them, Matt on naked on top of Janelle, and Janelle laying helplessly underneath.
Zacky's face went red, And he could feel a bulge in his pants, He thought Janelle was incredibly sexy and wished to join in. "I'm sorry.." He stammered. Matt looked fucked off as ever, He really wanted it, and he thought nothing was going to stop him. He got up slowly, "Sorry babe" He said to Janelle, "I promise this annoying fucker, won't bother us again" He said gesturing to Zacky. Janelle laughed, "Aw poor Zee, Join in next time yeah?" looking down at the bulge in his jeans. Matt couldn't believe it, He didn't know how hungry Janelle was, She was on fire. "Yeah" Matt agreed, "We can really rip her apart" Matt winked at Zacky, He could not believe what he was hearing. "Hell yeah" He grinned. Janelle was liking the sound of this, she laid back down in the bed, and reached for a ciggarete. "Well.." Matt said awkwardly, shoving his jeans back on "We'll do this later okay babe?" He asked looking at Janelle, and joining her, lying next to her.
"Sure" she said. As she watched an embarrassed Zacky leave the room.
Matt and Janelle spluttered with laughter. "Be right back, Babe, Getting me a drink you want one?" Janelle asked looking down at Matt, who couldn't stop staring at her chest. "Sure, get me a vodka" Janelle grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around her waist, It was only Zacky she thought, He's not going to care. She tiptoed to the kitchen and saw Zacky standing there, getting himself a drink, He was talking to someone.
It was Johnny.
Janelle froze, and went to leave, But Zacky noticed her and yelled out to her. He can be so stupid at times Janelle thought, He should know, That Janelle didn't want to see any sign of Johnny. Janelle stared at Zacky in horror, as she watched Johnny turn around.
"Janelle, Babe let me talk to you please, I'm so sorry, I was fucked up okay? I still am, I never meant to hurt you, my babe, let me make it up to you?" Janelle thought that things couldn't get any worse, when she felt the sheet drop. FUCK she thought and ran to Matt's room, while Johnny followed, "Matt!" Janelle yelled, Matt jumped to alert. And stood up while listening to Johnny try get through to Janelle. "Shut the fuck up Johnny!" Yelled Matt, His fists clenching. "She doesn't want to talk to you okay?! So leave her the fuck alone!" Johnny looked stunned, he threw his glass of beer at the wall, and took off.
"How the fuck could you bring him in her?!" Matt yelled at Zacky, "You know what he has done to her for fuck sakes!"
"I---" Zacky stuttered...."Just fuck off!" Matt screamed. He got back to the bed, to Janelle crying. He laid beside her, and put his arm around her, while she clung onto him and cried into him. "It's okay my baby, You just need to forget him, You don't have to talk to him if you don;t want to, Do it when you want, not when he wants, in your own time" "I'll always be here okay? I'll protect you, You have me" Janelle suddenly felt safer, She thought what they could do. "Thank you so much babe, Your amazing...And you know what? I still have a bit of energy left in me.." She winked,Matt didn't hesitate he got up and laid her down and got on top of her. "Hey, Let me do some work!" Janelle giggled, she pushed him and got on top..
Janelle hastily removed his jeans by her mouth again making him shiver. She rubbed him, kissing here and there, getting her tongue out,and licking his tip again. But this time sat up, and removed her own jeans and underwear. Matt's eyes widened was she going to give me a lap dance? he thought, whatever he was, She better do it fast, He really couldn't wait this time, He was getting real hungry, He wanted tear her apart, so she could never move a muscle ever again..Just as he was thinking, He felt himself move, Janelle was on top of him, and riding him as hard as she could, forcing Matt into her. Matt was moaning, he fucking loved this, Janelle was a total sex god, he just wanted her so badly. He let her ride him a few times before he sat up and pushed Janelle's chest, making her fall back onto the bed. Holy fuck she thought, This was really a battle for dominance, Matt was going to stop at nothing, She let him have it. She watched as his eyes grew wide, and a cheeky smile grew on his face, he got on top of her ready to take advantage. Just like before, He didn't want to fuss around and make Janelle wait, He could easily tell she wanted it now and better than ever. Janelle was waiting, and day dreaming then crash! She felt her head bang against the wall, Matt was inside her, slamming his way into her, Fuck it hurt, she could feel tears prick her eyes, but she liked it. She could feel Matt grow hard and bigger inside her, stretching her to the limit. Matt kept thrusting real hard and powerfully, not caring that Janelle's head was banging against the wall. Janelle knew she would wake up with even more bruises, but she didn't care it was worth the pain. She was moaning loud, and whining, Matt knew where her spot was but he wanted to tease her, Her right beside it, "Fuck Matt please!" Janelle panted in exhaustion. Matt shoved in deeper, hitting her spot, Janelle screamed. He kept pushing it in, then felt himself climax, Janelle felt Matt getting sloppy and felt him climax, deep inside her, she took a deep breath, as she watched Matt, take his self out of her, and collapse onto her.
"Fuck that was the best" Janelle whispered.
"I know babe" Matt replied, breathing heavily "You sure know how to make a guy hard" Janelle laughed, then she fell, her head landing on Matt's body, she closed her eyes, going to sleep. Matt softly kissed her head, and wrapped his arms around her. He really liked this, He really liked Janelle, He really wanted to make things work between them, He wanted her to be happy and never let Johnny fuck her around again, It's not what she deserved.
Janelle woke up the next day, satisfied of what happened the night before, she had seen Matt's other side once again, she liked it a lot. She walked into the kitchen, wearing her dressing gown and nothing else, humming happily, while Matt was still sleeping. She found Zacky, drinking coffee she smiled at him and went to join.
"Hey Zee bear" She chirped, helping herself to a sip of his coffee. "Hey" Zee stammered, Still embarrassed about walking in on her and Matt, He loved it though, He had never seen Janelle in that way before,Well he had, But not in the way Matt had her in. "I'm real sorry, about last night, for both times.." He blurted out. "It's okay" Janelle smiled, "The first time was pretty funny, I never knew I made you so hard" Zacky, went red again, He wanted Janelle, They had been together not so long ago, But Janelle went back to Johnny, Zacky was guttered, but told her that he was happy for her, and that he had lost his feelings for her, He lied. Starting to feel guilty, He was ready, to explain that he lied, and how he was sorry. He seemed to be lost, Cause Janelle was talking to him "Zacky, are you awake?" She asked, She grabbed his shoulders, and shook them, laughing. Zacky responded, but not in the way he wanted to, He grew hard again, and felt his lips onto Janelle's, His tongue right down her throat, His hands clasped onto her cheeks.
Janelle struggled to break free "What the fuck?!" She exclaimed, realising what Zacky was trying to hide away in his pants. "I'm so sorry" Zacky said "It was so tempting" Janelle went up to go, and smiled, a cheeky grin at Zacky, "Poor Zee bear, I know you haven't really had any in a while..so...Here ya go!" She flashed at him, removing her dressing gown. Zacky stared at her mouth open wide, ready to gobble her up. Janelle turned around to find a turned on Matt, standing wearing nothing but his jeans and sunglasses. He laughed "What are you up to, my baby?" He asked grabbing her and giving her ass a smack. "Oh ya know, just showing Zacky a bit of what he can't get..." Matt roared with laughter, and stopped when he saw Zacky's face, he looked upset, "Zacky, my man, don't be like that, Janelle and I meant what we said last night ya know.." Zacky smiled, "Haha I look forward to it, For now, I'm going to go do a bit of stuff up town, See ya later"
Janelle watched Zacky leave in his car, She looked up at Matt "I'm having a shower, You care to join?" "Nah babe.." Matt smiled, "I'll make us a special breakfast, yeah?" "Sounds good" Janelle grinned. Janelle wrapped her gown around her, slowly walking to the shower, She opened up the bathroom door and sat on the edge of the bath, removing her bandage, while the shower was running, She realised her stab, had, had no stitches, Just a nasty cut. She smiled, getting into the shower and begun washing her hair, Which was due for a good wash after what Matt had got in it last night, she hummed, and began rinsing her hair out, she stopped in alarm when she saw Matt coming into the shower, removing his jeans and boxers.
He climbed in and pushed Janelle into one of the sides, he began kissing her roughly, His mouth wide open, swallowing hers he gently bit on her tongue and lips. Janelle was in shock, She never knew Matt could be so sneaky, She loved the way he was kissing her, and the biting he was doing it made her wet, and it wasn't from the water. Matt removed his lips from her and stared at her body, hungry for more. He grabbed her breasts and cusped them in his hands, squeezing them and bending down to kiss them and having a nibble on her nipples which made her moan. Matt's hands moved down lower grabbing her hips, he bent down on his knees, kissing her and having a bit of a suck, he started rubbing her, and put two fingers inside straight away, Making Janelle moan even more and louder. Matt took out his wet fingers and licked them up. Still on his knees, he licked around Janelle, teasing her and sucking. He gently slid his tongue inside her, while nibbling around the edge, Matt moved his tongue around, wanting to get more deeper, but couldn't because of the position they were in.Janelle grabbed the side of he shower, and orgasmed. She screamed, while she felt herself climax, Matt took out his tongue, and licked all around.
Janelle suddenly remembered "Weren't you making us a special breakfast?" she asked, confused. Matt laughed "Well I just had mine, Now it's your turn t have yours.." Janelle gasped, and her eyes widened. Did he really just say that? That was something she would expect from..No she's not going to think about him, she's going to pleasure Matt.
She tried her best to pull Matt up, while she slid down into his position, Being on her knees, in the shower wasn't really comfortable, but she didn't care. She let a moment slip by, where she just let the water pour over them both. She closed her eyes, and started to rub in between Matt's legs, moving up slowly. She grabbed hold of his metapod, circling her tongue around the tip. She felt it grow hard in her hand, and could hear moaning noises from Matt. She licked around him, still holding it tightly in her hand. She put the tip in her mouth, and nibbled around the edge, tasting some of his early climax. She began sucking the top and teasing him not, moving down further, She looked up at him and saw the frustration on his face, She gave in and slid the whole thing into her mouth, and let it move about freely, before sucking it. She squeezed it with her teeth, and began sucking as hard she could, and pumping, she done this for a while, when she felt Matt, climax even more, It burst our of her mouth and down her chin. Matt laughed and helped her back up. "That was the best breakfast ever" Janelle giggled. She wiped her chin and went to get out of the shower, When Matt grabbed her from behind. He pushed her into the wall, this time her back facing towards him, He moved in closer, making sure she could not escape. He grabbed her waist holding on tightly. Janelle knew what was coming.
Matt slammed himself into her, Making her scream louder than ever, He had her slightly bent over, and now was holding he shoulders against the wall. Janelle moaned, and screamed from the pain. Matt bent down and put three fingers in, trying to make Janelle bigger, he stretched out his fingers making Janelle moan, before taking them out and slamming into her again, Watching Janelle's head hit against the shower wall. Matt gave more powerful thrusts, but got sloppy. He removed himself and fell against the wall. Breathing heavily, He lunged open the shower door and collapsed on to the towels on the floor, Janelle turned the shower off, and then collapsed next to Matt, she panted,, not wanting to get up.
Matt struggled to get to his feet, but eventually got there, and helped Janelle up. He wrapped the towel around her, and began drying her, Matt noticed some of the white stains on the towel, He just laughed and picked up Janelle and lead her threw the hallway. Claudia and Syn were sitting on the couch together, Matt didn't realise they were both back home. He flopped Janelle on his bed, and shoved on his jeans. He dressed Janelle in her gown, And picked her up again, Having the stained towel around his neck. He moved her into the lounge, and sat down with Syn and Claudia.
"You two been busy aye..?" Syn asked, noticing the white marks on the towel. "Nah we just had breakfast" Janelle spluttered, laughing. Claudia and Syn both laughed. "It's good to have you guys back" Matt said smiling. "Yes" whispered Clauds, "It's good to be back, And it is good to know you and Janelle are going to be okay, and have already fucked in the shower"
Janelle laughed. But not for long, Zacky and Johnny had emerged from the hallway. Johnny had dyed his hair fully blonde,but he had sad eyes. Followed by him and Zacky was a lady, with fairly larger breasts, that were bulging out of her shirt.She looked fake as hell, and raised her eyebrows, at the towel. Johnny smiled at Janelle. Zacky grabbed hold of the slut and shoved his tongue down her throat, Just he recently done to Janelle "Look Janelle, I can get some action" He smirked.
Janelle stood up, looking at Johnny, She was surprised he didn't have a lady either, She was kinda happy he didn't she gave him a weak smile and wandered off down the stairs. She heard footsteps follow her, and automatically knew it was Johnny. She sat on the last step, and looked around at him where he was standing awkwardly with his hands in his pockets, not daring to go closer.
"What do you want?" Janelle asked fo