Status: Leave a comment yo !

Smells Like Teen Spirit

It All Begins With The Match

My name is Kat ,and I am 18 years old,I sing in a band called Avenged Sevenfold and I date Matt who is a best friend of Brian,our lead guitarist. We also have Arin on the drums , Zacky on the rythym guitar and Johnny on the bass.
It is 10 am and me and the guys are on an airplane to Germany ,since we are doing the European tour ,it is a pleasure for me to visit countries like Germany because I'm obsessed with Bundesliga,and lets leave alone the fact that I fancied most of the players.
I was listening to music all the way there since the boys can't stop staring at the stewardess.I wanted to ignore it,so I've let Nirvana is filling up my ears with Lithium.

It has been one hour since we've got to Germany and we are starting with Dortmund.A small town with a big football team,one of my favourites,Borussia.
I have been interested in football since I was 14 .To me football is the sport where I get to unload all my anger out and still love the sport ,sometimes I get overly happy ,and sometimes I get sad,but mostly I love seeing all the players without their shirts so it makes up for all the mixed emotions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a while of forced making out with Matt in the new hotel room,I decided to check if there are any Borussia matches before we leave Germany in about two weeks,but when Matt saw me checking out the tickets he freaked out ...
-Wait,are you going to get all-access tickets so you can try to convince them to fuck you ? - he laughed right in my face- it's not like they're going to see you out there in the crowd,look at yourself,no one apart from me will ever touch you - his fist connected with my stomach making me feel dizzy from the pain.It left a red mark which later burised.

My eyes welled up with tears,he was abusive but I loved him too much to leave him.I was hoping I'd get my friend,Wiki,to get me VIP tickets so I could meet them.He's only with me because he uses my naivness to fuck me.
-No ! - I yelled through the tears -Matt ,I just like watching them play football !? Calm the fuck down ! I'd get you a ticket too.Wiki can get us anything we want.
-What do you mean by calm the fuck down ? There is no way I'm going to that match with you you're going to get VIP,you're going to drool over them and get your hopes up.
Fucking bastard.I'll go with someone else,then.Good thing that Wiki is with us,she's my friend from Dortmund,and can do magic,she has most of a couple of the most known footballers wrapped around her finger and can get any tickets.Thats why I love football.. she get's the tickets,I get to watch for free and sometimes even touch my babies .. I mean the footballers.

-I'll go with Wiki then.She'll keep me safe. - I replied without even bothering to look at him.
I smiled to myself,hoping Matt wouldn't leave ... but he did.
I turned around and when I saw him standing in the doorway with clenched fists and with a face that he was nearly about to rage quit and walk out.
''Fuck you and your friend '' was something he mumbled under his breath and ran out of the doors.

I really wasn't botheresd by that,he would come back in about half an hour anyway.
I got my phone and dialed Wiki's number.She picked up after about two signals.
-Hello there,how are you ? - her low,smooth voice answered me.
-I'm good,I think you know the clique by now,don't you dear ? - I teased.
-Borussia and Bayern then ? Come to mine in twenty minutes and get ready because the match is starting in two hours,full access of course ? - her voice sounded like she was smiling.
-Obviously,we're going to smash you with the ground by the way. - she was a die hard fan of Bayern Munich so I tried to annoy her.
-You wish ! I hope you have a jersey of your own because I'm not going to touch Borussia's shirts - she said disgusted.
-Yep,I do - I giggled - I'll be right there !

She hung up without saying bye and I ran to the closet to find a pair of black very short hotpants showing my tattooed legs,my over sized Lewandowski jersey and a pair of black low Nike Blazers.
To be honest,I look hotter than the sun,I quickly did my typical heavy eye make up and left for Wiki's.I hoped that Matt would see me and get jealous.Unfortunately I couldn't find him anywhere.I ran to Brian's room and told him I'm going,he was more than happy to get rid of me so they could go out and hit on some hookers.

I took the cab to Wiki's,that wasn't a problem because I spoke German really well.She lived about fifteen minutes away from my hotel so I got there just in time.
She was standing out side her apartament,looking very pretty with her wavy black hair.The red Bayern jersey complimented her rosy cheeks,red lips and really pale skin.She had a pair of Stefan Janoski's on her feet and what looked like hotpants too showing her long,toned legs.
-Lets go girl - she said as she kissed both of my cheeks and led me to her black BMW.
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys , this is kat .. special thanks to wiki who helped me a lot with the text and the story , and i hope you look forward to more chapters !
oh .. and
This is Kat
This is Wiki
This is Matt
This is Brian
This is Kats Match outfit
This is Wiki's Match outfit