Status: Leave a comment yo !

Smells Like Teen Spirit

De ja Vu

Chapter 11
I woke up with sun rising on my face and no one next to me , alone , when my vision has focused I saw a piece of paper laying down on Roberts part of the bed .
I decided to get up and read it

‘’Hey , heres a ticket for a train to poznan so you come for the match , I’m sorry I couldn’t take you with me but I had to wake up pretty early for the training session , see you by the lockers , oh and also .. theres VIP tickets for you left in the reception at Kornelia’s’’ Awh , well I guess I’ll have to get a train today , upset me badly , but I cant remember what I even did last night , me being naked in the hotel makes the picture pretty self explanatory but all I can’t forget about is Marco , and the way he kissed me , I never knew I could feel anything for him , I just found him really hot , but I never had any turn ons to his person.

My phone was a bombard with messages from last night , most of them were from Marco and I hope Robert never saw them .

‘’Hey,hope you liked yesterday see you at the match love ‘’ was one of them , I cant really think of how to feel about him , he’s different but in one a lot like Robert ,although I don’t feel the same when I’m next to him , I always have to make everything right when he’s there right beside me.
I messaged wiki , because she was the only one I could have gotten advice from

-‘’hey , we need to talk , kind of ‘’

-‘’ What’s wrong’’ she replied

-‘’No , this cant be done through the phone , we have to meet in person , is there any possibility you could come to Poznan a bit quicker than intended ?’’

-‘‘Yeah , im here now ‘’

-‘’Sweet , meet up right next to nando’s at 3:00 ok ?’’

-‘’Sure, can Mario come ?’’

-‘’Yeah whatever ;’)’’

I ended the conversation , I ignored my whole fucking life and went to have a long soothing bath
I decided to change up a bit , and put some red on my hair , meaning .. I dyed my hair red , it was a big change since I never had warm colours on my hair , except from my original colour brown , but I cant even really remember what I looked like when I had brown in my hair .
After I took the bath I decided to dress up , I wore a black maxi dress with some brown high chunky heeled sandals , a red messenger bag and a knit throw on sweater that I could get warmer if it gets colder in the evening .

I packed all my stuff into the bag and came out of the room , when I left it I could smell a very familiar cologne , it was really strong and I could feel it was somewhere near .
Ignoring it , I took a ride down on the lift and met with Kornelia at the reception desk

‘’Hey , you’re all right ?’’ I spoke in polish so she could understand me

‘’Yeah , just you know business after dad left is harder and harder he usually helped me a lot with all this stuff , he knew Robert very well and Robert and him were basically just like dad and son . anyway .. off of my bullshit , conclusion yeah .. my day is great , how’s yours so far ?’’ She went off the topic trying to let it all out

‘’You know , it will be fine , all of us can get through this ‘’ I smiled at her ‘’I’m sure when you find someone and start a family it will be better , I don’t know shit but from my families experience family always helps because you have people around you , and you’re around my age so It’s probably harder than ever , but don’t worry , you’ll break out of the shell’’ I tried to make her understand .

‘’Uhm , ok .. thanks .. well , here are your match tickets aaand , heres what someone left for you’’ she gave me a red box

I opened it and saw a beautiful diamond necklace it was so delicate you could have broken it if you dropped it at least once .

‘’wow’’ she looked over the desk with amazement in her eyes ‘’ I never have seen anything like this before especially through a naked eye’’

She was right the gift was magnificent

‘’Who is it from ?’’ I asked curiously

‘’Kat , you know the rules ‘’ she said with sadness in her eyes

‘’sure , yeah .. ok I’ll see you later’’ I ran out of the hotel

I cought up with a taxi and gave the lady my train ticket .

‘’Hey , I know you from somewhere ‘’ she said looking at me straight in the eyes

‘’Maybe from your daughters or sons posters on the wall?’’ I asked with a big grin on my face

She giggled ‘’Oh yeah , well.. what’s it called Avenged sevenfold ? I thought you were American , wow .. American speaking polish new thing ‘’ she started laughing

‘’Oh don’t worry , im polish , I just live in America , anyways , whens the next train arriving ?’’ I asked her avoiding my popularity

‘’In ten minutes , bye girl !’’ she shouted when I was on my way to the benches next to the train tracks , I waved at her back.

I started listening to my playlist on the iphone it started at one of my favourite songs skrillex-Bangarang , yeah I know .. hate dubstep BUT , I don’t know how it happened , it just got to me out of nowhere , just like Gagnam style .

When I got to Poznan it was about time to head to nandos where I was going to meet wiki .

When I got to nandos , her and Mario were both sitting down drinking coffe , and kissing eachothers cheaks every two sips , this is going to be awkward .

‘’Hi’’ I waved because there was at least ten steps to the seats.

‘’hey’’ wiki said

‘’Oh , hair change , nice ‘’ she repeated after

‘’Thanks’’

‘’how are you guys getting on ? ‘’ I asked whilst sitting down opposite them on the table
The waitress came right away and asked me if I wanted to order anything

‘’Yes , could I have a coffee with two sugars and milk please’’

‘’Will be done in five minutes, that will be 5,00zl thank you’’ I gave her the money and sat there impatiently waiting for my coffee whilst them two were all snuggled up to each other .

When she gave me the coffee we started talking seriously .

‘’So , whats it with all the bullshit ? ‘’ She asked when Mario started checking out her butt because she leaned in too close to me .

‘’Well.. wait .. which bullshit , the one with matt or the other one ?’’ she was still leaning and it was kind of annoying me

‘’The … other one?’’ I said shyly because Mario was still there ,She nodded, I was staring at him and his eyes kept moving towards wiki’s butt , it was obvious that he had a boner .

‘’Well …OK, mario .. can you go deal with that in the bathroom please ‘’ I nearly shouted out and he started staring at me with his blue eyes looking all red on the face and left with a big bulge in his trousers

‘’Did he ?’’ wiki said

‘’Yeah , come on you knew it all along ‘’ I said pretty clearly

‘’I kind of did’’ she laughed

.. ‘’So yeah , we went out with Mario and Marco last night and they basically went ape shit because of how many drinks they had , I was the one getting a date for marco so he was not left the lonely one , because lets face it , Mario would have took a hooker of some sort and basically used her for the night , but we all know how marco is , hes pretty sensitive , so .. in the end the girl didn’t come and I went to the toilet with marco to call her’’ I was about to finish when wiki interrupted me

‘’WHAT , YOU WENT TO THE TOILET WITH MARCO ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME’’ she basically shouted out loud

‘’yeah , I was drunk , and that’s basically roughly never happened to me except from a couple of times , and you should know that , but .. yeah I went to the toilet and called dagmara she said that she forgot and that she isn’t my friend anymore and then I said he will find someone better .. and .. it happened .. he kind of kissed me .. and it felt better than when Robert kissed me the first time …’’

She frowned

‘’ I don’t know .. maybe I don’t remember the first kiss with Robert because I was completely drunk , but it kinda felt better ‘’

I was nearly crying by the time I let everything out of my mind that I’ve been holding on for so long .

‘’ Uh , I don’t know how to help baby , It never happened to me though ‘’her face expression was sad
‘’I .. I don’t know if to tell Robert , or to keep it a secret ‘’

‘’If he loves you , he will accept it’’

‘’But , I don’t want to ruin the friendship between me and marco’’

‘’Hun , it’s either this or your relationship with Robert ‘’

Mario finally came back from the bathroom smiling like an idiot , he came up to wiki and kissed her wildly .. I made a weird face and coughed a bit …

‘’Hello .. can you save that for later , please ? … ‘’

They stopped , and Mario sat down with an enormous smug on his face

‘’So , whats the business about ? you and marco or something ‘’ he laughed

I got red and he removed his smug off of his face

‘’Wait , is it ?’’ he asked seriously this time

‘’yeah’’ I got even more red

‘’oh..’’ he whispered ‘’don’t worry .. it’ll be fine , Robert will understand he’s a good guy’’

‘’I hope so’’ I whispered to myself

When the meeting was over , I went straight to the new stadium , because it was about time they practice before the match.

I sat down at the top in front of roman weinderfellers goal , I got let in because jurgen klopp let me in , yup strange .. he said I can sit at the top as long as I don’t interrupt them .

I was sitting there looking at them play and playing with some games on the iphone
When I was nearly finishing playing the maze run , marco sat down on the chair next to me , and basically scared the living shit out of me .

‘AAAH !’’ I shouted out

‘’what , are my that ugly ?’’ he laughed ..

‘’yeah , you’re the ugliest guy I’ve every seen ‘’

‘’Well , youre the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen ‘’ I blushed ..

‘’Oh , red head now are yah ?’’ he added

‘’yeah , .. wait .. why are you even here ?’’ I asked him .. looking at Robert from the distance , he was staring at me and Marco.

‘’Klopp said I could take a break .. ‘’he said

‘’yeah .. ‘’ I got off of the chair and walked downstairs and walked onto the , the grass was so soft to walk on , it was like sponge

I walked weirdly on the field since all I had on was sandals and a maxi dress
Robert ran up to me and picked me up bride style and kissed me

‘’Nice hair’’ he whispered into my ear

‘’Thank you’’ I kissed him on the cheek where his adorable dimples appeared .

I looked over at Marco still sitting in the same place , he was staring at us non- stop, the feeling of guilt was piling up in my stomach .

He let me go, and I once again felt the soft sponge underneath my legs , it was really comfortable to stand there to be honest with you.

After all the practicing they started letting the fans on the stadium , and I was already sitting there with Mario and wiki in the seats .

All of the match was basically Wiki and Mario snogging .. I’m really sorry for the medias that were pointing their cameras at Mario .. ew .

So , after the match I was walking out with both wiki and Mario and I saw a pretty familiar face in the darkness ..

‘’hey , wiki , you can go , I’ll wait for Robert ‘’ I said to her

I leaned myself against the wall .. because I couldn’t take all the emotions that were pilling up on my mind , it was really dark outside and where I was , was pretty much dead , there was rubbish all over the floor and there were graffiti’s on the wall that I was leaning on.
I checked my phone , and it was a little past 8 so it was pretty dark although the lights in the streets were on .

I heard something moving in the bushes .. I stood up

‘’Hello ?’’ ‘’Is anyone there ? ‘’

‘’Hey’’ I heard a husky voice from really close up and I nearly jumped , my body hair was standing up and I couldn’t feel my hands , they were shaking that hard

‘’Matt’’ I swallowed really harshly

‘’No , you don’t need to apologise ‘’ he touched my hair with his fingers , that’s how close up he was , I could feel his heat and the touch that overwhelmed me when I was younger , I missed that .

‘’Wait a second , what do I have to apologise for ?’’ I spat at him , forgetting all the tension

‘’The fact that you fucking ran away from me ,doesn’t it hurt you ?’’

‘’No , I forgot about you , you sick bastard ‘’ I shouted so everyone could have heard
I bit him on the arm and ran away I was already crying and I could see absolutely nothing and I ran into something , or even somebody really muscular , his scent was really strong and his breath heavy from running .

‘’Hey , hey .. what’s going on, I heard your scream ‘’oh .. nooo .. fuuuckk .. why him , not now God

‘’Marco ?’’ I said innocently .. although I really didn’t want it to come out of my mouth like that

‘’Yeah , what happened ‘’God , did I really have to explain

‘’It’s a really long story , can we just skip it please ‘’ I was jumping from adrenaline

‘’lets just run ok ? ‘’ I whispered because I knew he was somewhere near

‘’NO , what the fuck kat , what’s wrong’’ I could hear his voice in the background

‘’please , let go .. please lets just go marco ‘’ I begged him to run with me

‘’Come here bitch .. oh look , you have another one with you , who is that blondie fucker !?’’ he shouted from several steps away .

‘’come on , marco , lets go please ‘’ I begged even more but he wouldn’t let me go

‘’No , Who the fuck are you to call her a bitch ?’’ he called out

I had a bad feeling this wasn’t going the way I planned it .

They were breathing right next to each other , they looked like two angry bulls getting ready to kill each other .
Unexpectedly , marco hit matt in the eye and kicked him in the stomach , Matt immediately fell to the floor and I jumped a little because he made a strange sound
I was so scared I was stuttering with words , I couldn’t say anything , and again .. just like De ja vu marco kissed me but , this time , Robert ran on us .
♠ ♠ ♠
Kats Outfit.