Status: Leave a comment yo !

Smells Like Teen Spirit

It'll be Alright

Marco’s P.O.V
”You bastard, did you .. fuck her?” Robert looked at me and then back at Kat.
”Robert I can’t do this any more, I don’t love you and I never really did, it was like .. love at first sight with Marco, I’m sorry” she sobbed covering her round breasts with one of my shirts. Her navy blue panties made her pale bum look so great, I drifted off to my fantasy of what could I do to her if we were okay and Robert wasn’t there.
”You know what .. fuck you, and take your fucking Kat with you and fuck her as much as you want you bender, not like she’ll stay with you for long or it will be her fucking ex that will rip your guts out, how am I supposed to look you in the eye now?!” Robert’s angered voice filled the entire suite if not even the corridor.
His fist collided with my lip and I felt the flesh split under his knuckles, then he left like nothing happened.
Kat ran up to me, her tears hurt me more than Robert’s punch and any other punch would ever.
I really loved her and I was prepared to suffer the worst just to have her. Her voice was so faint I could barely hear it through the waves of gasps for air and her lamenting.
”I’m sorry Marco, I’m so sorry, I loved you since always I was just too scared .. Marco, I’m sorry, I love you .. ” and it was all she could say.
Her breasts were on my chest as she hugged me, I sat down on the bed and she followed still trying to comfort me.
”I’ll sort your cut out” she said and she made her way to the bathroom to get some plasters and compresses to clean my lip.
When she came back, she knealt in front of me, her eyes all red and teary, I couldn’t bear it. I wanted to kiss her and hug her and never let her go. Her shaky hands touched my cut with the compress and she dabbed it until it was clean of blood.
”Marco I’m so sorry .. ” she started again.
”It’s okay, baby, we’re going to be just fine” I replied, kissing her forehead now that my lip wasn’t bleeding.
”But .. you’re in the same team .. how .. ” she tried to argue but I shut her up with a light kiss which hurt my cut.
We kissed for a while, then she calmed down, I wish I could have read her mind as she fell asleep on my chest, tired of crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave a comment yo! :D