Status: Leave a comment yo !

Smells Like Teen Spirit

And There Goes the Fun

We went to her beautiful car and once she powered the machine I immediately realised what was the song that was playing on her CD player,it was one of our songs,Nightmare.
-Are you our fan !? - I said amazed,I always thought her taste was metal,hard rock and a bit of classic rock but she always hated our music.
-I’m not a big fan but sometimes I love me some Nightmare - she said with pride.
Once we reached the parking lot and parked our car in the VIP section since Wiki got us VIP tickets.We tried to make our way to the seats however I had a couple kids running up to me asking for photos and signatures.
It was the perfect area to be sat in,you could see the field but you could also see the football players on the bench .

We sat on the side where Bayern had their bench of reserved players near Bayern's WAGs which gave Wiki dirty looks.She looked like she didn't give two fucks about it.I wondered why but then I figured out how she gets the tickets when Mario Gomez winked at her and she looked down and blushed.I decided not to say anything and frowned when she looked at me and back down kind of ashamed.
The seats were perfect for me because I got to see my favourite player,Lewandowski,more clearly.

The match ended and Borussia lost with Bayern 1:2,Wiki was going mad screaming and shouting at me.
-HAHA I TOLD YOU ! ARE YOU SHIT OR WHAT ? - I heard her yell into my face
I didn’t care at all,as long as I saw Lewy play .. it didn’t matter at all.
Since our tickets allowed us to meet the players we took the opportunity and she led me to the lockers.We first went to the Bayern ones and they acted like they were best friends with Wiki.Or friends with benefits in Gomez's case.

When I had a chat with most of them I asked Wiki if she wants to come to Borussia's lockers with me when Manuel Neuer put an arm around her waist and said that he's not letting her go there.
-No means no I guess - she said surprised looking up at Manu who was still holding her tightly against himself - you know where to go,don't you ?
-Yeah,I'll see you outside - I waved at her as I made my way to Dortmund's lockers.

I was warmly greeted by them,Marco Reus walked up to me scratching the back of his head and told me that he's a big fan of me and if he could have an autograph.The rest went smoothly until it came to Lewandowski who was probably my biggest celebrity crush.I felt my cheeks burn when he looked at me with his blue eyes and I looked down because I realised how ridiculous I look with my too big shirt and really short pants.

-I .. urm .. I'm a big fan and I .. I .. you're my .. favourite striker .. and I .. well I - I tried to avoid telling him that I fancy him but it clearly didn't work - you're cute and .. and I have to go.Bye guys it was really nice meeting y'all ! - I ran out of their changing room back Bayern's because Wiki texted me to meet her there.

She was talking to Philipp Lahm about something when she turned to me and started walking out.
It was getting dark outside but I didn't want to go home,I wanted to stay out for as long as I could.

We were walking out of the stadium when we saw Robert Lewandowski,yes my perfect man running towards us,he looked like he was catching up with us .. as soon as we saw that me and Wiki looked at each other with enormous eyes and ignored the fact that he was chasing after us and we kept walking towards the car.
-HEY BLUE HAIR ! - I heard someone with a slight Polish accent shout and it hit me that it was him yelling - HEY WAIT !
I turned around just to meet his eyes.
-Yes ? - I said with a blank expression on my face.
-Do you want to go a bar or something ? No one wants to go with me and you look like a perfect partner. - he asked me adding his signature smile at the end whilst breathing heavily.
Wiki was winking at me and biting her lower lip whilst looking at me.
-Of course she wants to go - she said still looking at me.
-I don't think I can .. you know Matt and .. - I looked up at Lewy and his smile turned into dissappointment.
-Leave that bastard of yours and learn how to live goddamnit ! - she shouted without any hesitation - Go ! Call one of the other guys and tell them that you're staying with me or something.
-You're not single then,are you ? - I totally forgot about Robert - I don't think it's a good idea then ..
-Yeah,it's not a good idea - Wiki said - It's a brilliant idea,and she IS single.
I felt blood rush through my body but I ignored it and decided to go along with Wiki's idea.
-Yeah he's just an over powering friend - I said looking up and smiling at Lewy - where do you want to go ?
I just remembered that I'm well known too,and I shouldn't be embarrased to be in public places with other celebrities.
-I don't know,do you want to change or .. ?
-No,lets go now - I said enthusiasicly.
-I'm going to Mario's so .. um .. you know .. you'd go on your own - she looked really happy about what she said and I realised why she's going there.
-Yeah alright,I'll call you later - I said and waved at her as she walked to her car,dissappearing in the darkness.

Lewy put his hand on my lower back and led me to his car,opened the passenger door and I sat in the seat.The drive was alright,not too long not too short giving me enough time to think about what I've just done and talk to Robert.
I have never really had any fun since I started dating Matt,he used me on my last birthday because I was finally legal.And from that moment on,I was always something like a slave to him.
But let’s face it,I could not do anything even if I tried to,he would still beat me up and then fuck me all over again.I was vulnerable,weak,I looked like a little ant compared to him and I couldn’t do anything about it.

I knew I would get blamed for saying yes to Robert and I knew Matt would beat me after getting drunk WITH Robert,only because Matt is always jealous of boys that are hanging around with me but I didn't care about Matt.All I cared about was myself,because it was my time to have fun.
We went in the bar , it was empty apart from 2 or 3 people and the bartenders.We walked up to the bar and ordered a beer.I didn’t like to start my drinking routine with a shot , so we both got 2 glasses of Heineken,and then we started to drink shots with coke.We had about 3 shots and I started getting the side effects out of the alcohol .It's been a while since I drank.I know that it’s weird for me not to drink because,I am a singer and alcohol should be my best friend after a show but it wasn't because Matt would always stand beside me and tell me to leave the drink and go to the hotel with him for an obvious reason.

Robert sat there looking like he didn't even touch the alcohol when I was bragging away when I finally said too much.
-My so called boyfriend is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry abusive,ya know - I slurred - But you're soooo cute .. mmm .. them eyes,Dear God ! Look at you. - I was still aware of what I was saying but I couldn't control it.
-Well,I think you're cute too - he winked at me whilst putting an arm behind my back and trying to walk me to his car.
I smiled lazily because that's all I could do then.He stood me by the nearby wall and looked me in the eye.
-Well,you could stay at mine today,couldn't you ? - he asked whilst walking closer to me - we can deal with your boyfriend tommorow - by then he was all over me whispering into my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys , you liked the chapter ? Again , Special Thanks to Wiki who helped me with this chapter , I love you <3
This Is Robert
This is Mario Gomez
This is Manuel Neuer
This is Phillip Lham