Status: Leave a comment yo !

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Sugar Daddy

-But ,please don’t tell anyone .It’s supposed to be a secret,if Brian or Arin will know they will probably kick me out of the band,I'm the youngest and mean the least - I frowned and looked down trying to wipe away the tears but his thumb was quicker.

-What do you mean 'mean the least' ? And ... won't they lose fans when they'll kick you out ? They can't do that. And why shouldn' t I tell anyone ? Look at you,you look dead ! - his eyes were full of anger and pain.
-But,the real fans know that me and Matt competed for the place of a singer,when the guys said they prefer me to him and I joined the band on my 16th birthday,I fell for him.Really hard,and I couldn't see the real him.He started dating me,started being best friends with the guys and being famous because he was my boyfriend, so now if I dump him,the whole fan base will know and basically I’ll be hated by everyone.I'll lose the job,money,friends,everything. - I broke into tears and let my head fall on his shoulder.
-That’s fucked up ,you’ll have to stay with me then -he said seriously - I'm not letting you go there.
-No Robert , I can’t just leave the whole band on it’s own,I have to go back,would you care to drop me off at the hotel ? - I tried to convince him and smiled trying to look cute.
-Ok - he said and kissed me passionately.I've never felt that way.

Whenever I kissed Matt,I always forced myself to kiss him or snogging him wildly.
Now it was full of passion,delicate and gentle.

When he pulled away he picked up his keys.

-Lets go ! - I stared at him like he was an idiot.
-Are you going to walk out of the house with only your boxers and a t-shirt on ? I mean .. I don't mind - I winked at the end
-Damn .. - he mubmbled.
I cracked up laughing and ran away from him upstairs to his bedroom to get my clothes.I’ve changed in the bathroom and he changed in the bedroom , I walked out and he was all ready.I've put on my shoes and walked out.

We went to his garage,he had 3 cars,a red Ferrari 458,Lamborghini Aventador,and a black BMW M5.
-Nice - I said with enormous eyes popping out.
-Well , I got given the Ferrari over there by my coach,after we won the German cup.
-Woah,ok .. lets take the bmw shall we ?
-Sure

The whole ride was weird,Robert had the radio on,and I never really thought about his music type,he was probably more into dubstep or electro but it didn't bother me.
We finally got to the hotel , and Robert looked sad.

-Do you want me to come to the room with you ? - he asked.
I really didn't want to answer that question of his.What if Matt was there ?
What if they started fighting ?

A storm was going through my mind,I felt physical pain and tears welled up in my eyes but I rubbed them away.

I think this guy made me realise how shit my life really is.
-No I'm alright I'll get there by myself - I gave him a fake smile.
He asked me if I had a piece of paper to write his number on and to call him as soon as I can.
I decided to kiss him and walk out,I got my keys from the hotel reception and strolled sadly into the lift,I clicked 5 since that was what floor the suite was on.
I opened the door and saw a frustrated Matt.

-What were you thinking when you decided to not come to the hotel after the match ? - He said,without greeting me.
I decided to ignore his question and come up with a point to argue with him.
-I am not your slave Matt,I can do whatever I want, and with who I want.I was at a match with Wiki,and went to her place,we had a drink,so she couldn’t drop me off - I mastered lying after the first time we had sex.I had to hide the bruises and come up with lies to cover up.
-I don’t know,you could have called me - he grabbed my arms and pinned me to the wall.
-WE WERE FIGHTING MATT! And,when you walked out I thought we broke up. - I was looking up to make the tears go away.
-YOU NEVER SAY THAT WE BROKE UP,YOU KNOW YOURSELF WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN YOU BREAK UP WITH ME,AND WE BOTH DON’T WANT THAT DO WE ?

After he said that,he slapped me on the cheek and pushed me on the bed,he started taking his clothes off and rubbing himself.I closed my eyes and felt the tears come out.
All I wished for was to Robert to come and rescue me from this bastard.

After he was done,he said he was going for a drink with the guys and that he will be back at night.It hurts me that he will probably go to a strip club and fuck some sluts,but I can’t blame him because I cheated on him as well,you know .. with Robert .

When he came out I immediately dialed Robert's number seeking his acceptance and a new home.At that point I didn't even care if Matt was going to be mad or see me with Robert.

-Hello ? - his deep voice answered.
-Hey,hi,it's Kat,um .. can you pick me up from the hotel ? Please ? - I asked.
-Is there a reason behind it ?
-No,I just don't want to see Matt anymore - I lied and I felt bad about it.
-Okay get your stuff and I'll be there in about ten minutes - he hung up without letting me say anything.

I went to the closet and packed all my clothes which I didn't pack any because the choreographs had all my stage outfits.
I left a note under Brian's room saying that I'm leaving for a while and that I need to get away from Matt hoping that they would understand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys , this is Chapter 4 , hope you like :D
Roberts Cars :
Ferrari 458
BMW m5
Lamborghini aventador