Status: Leave a comment yo !

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Rebound

Chapter 5

Matt’s POV

-C’ya man, I’m going to check up on Kat,you know arguments and shit,she might as well run away

-I laughed and Brian said the same did the same before saying

-Alright man,see you later

I walked into my room,surprised to see it was locked.I shouted
-Hey babe ! I’m Back!
I walked around the room and saw her phone laying on the king size bed,I opened her dialled numbers folder,and I saw a number named ‘’Robert’’.I got jelous instantly and reminded myself that one of the strikers in that one football team Borussia Dortmund was Robert Lewy … something.

My blood was boiling so I decided to walk up to Brian’s room,he must know something since Kat was his best friend,he was the closest to her,I think they were boyfriend and girlfriend in high school,she was only a year younger than him and two than me.I was the cool kid around that time,I didn’t care about Kat,she was only a piece of hot meat,that all boys liked to stare at,and always wondered why she wasn’t in the popular side of school,may have been because all the sluts were jelous of her,they were only popular because they had rich families and lived near the beach in Huntington.

I knocked at Brian’s room door,his number was 340 and mine was 335.

-Come in ! - he shouted.He was looking at shit on the internet,but I couldn’t care less to be
honest.all I wanted to know was where was Kat,now I kind of feel like she was part of my life,and I feel sorry for using her for a good fuck,however .. when she’s not here,I can take her place in Avenged Sevenfold,which is always a good thing.

-Hey Brian,do you have ANY idea where kat went ? - I asked clearly showing the anger in my voice.

-No, man .. you know that I kind of .. was with you at that time right ?

-Yeah,but she left you a note of somekind , maybe ? -It was awkward talking to him about her,because we both dated her.
He looked at me with sorry eyes and gestured to sit on the couch that he had in the lounge area,I sat down,and he stared at me,I couldn’t wait any longer so I asked him

-So .. ? - I couldn't wait any longer
He took a piece of paper out of his pocket and waited to give it to me after he said.
-Man,please let her think about it for a bit,I’m sure she’ll come back,he gave me the piece of paper,it said:

''Hey Brian , I know you are the only one that will understand me , that’s why I’m leaving this note for you , I’m going to leave for a bit and think about my relationship with matt , lately he’s been treating me like a mop , basically , only using me for purposes he has to take care of, if you know what I mean .I met a guy who knows what real love is , and he’ll help me understand the circumstances I’m in right now, please don’t tell matt or show him this note , I don’t want him going after me like I’m his property.For the time being,Matt can replace me.I don't think I'm going to ever join the band again,I can't take it anymore,I'm too young.

I love you,

Bye,

Your BFF,Kat <3''

My brain went somewhere else , and I didn’t even know where I was for a second , I decided to ignore that feeling , and carry on like nothing happened.
Brian looked at me like I was an idiot,

-Are you ok ? - he asked me.

To be honest I wasn’t really , I wanted to hide it , like a normal man would , but the feelings overtook me in every inch of my body , so I just let the anger flow out.

-Dude, how am I supposed to be fine !? She left me , and , I don’t know what I even did to her , I love her , I didn’t use her ? the sex , she usually went for it , didn’t fight me , nothing .. I thought she loved me , and I loved her , maybe I just don’t know what love is
Brian looked at me with disappointment and said,

-Matt , I am no psychologist , but you do use her , in every way , you don’t love her like a normal boyfriend does , you use her and then be thankful to her by sucking her .. that’s all you do.
I felt like he was right but , I wasn’t going to blame myself for her , I was going to find her , but first of all .. I want to find out what Brian was looking at before I got here,he seemed guilty.
-Man , thanks , but .. what were you looking at on the internet ? I just need to chill out you know.
He replied immediately.
-I don’t think you will chill out when you see what I was looking at - he gave me his laptop , and opened up the history , the first web page was enough to make me kill that person that was with her on the photo , he was quite tall , had dark brown hair , blue eyes and he was in the car with her , she was asleep and he looked like he was about 24 ,When I saw that picture , I immediately flipped off , and went out of brains room, grabbed my car keys from the reception and got into my bmw , this is going to be fun , on the website they said , she was in berlin and they were heading north, I turned on the engine and started driving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kat's POV
I was sitting in Roberts car , listening to my iphone playlist because Robert had dubstep on , I really don’t mind that type of music , in fact I kind of like it to listen to it sometimes , but right now , I was in the mood for some Linkin Park.

We reached the gas station , and I realised that I must have been sleeping because we certainly weren’t in Dortmund any more , in addition , we were more than further away from Dortmund.

I got out of the car and realised Robert was filling up the car with petrol , I must’ve looked horrible because I felt really uncomfortable , I told Robert I was going to go to the loo’s , walking in the station shop , I noticed two drunk jerks , staring at me , more at my ass , I couldn’t care less and went in the toilets , my face was a mess , to be honest it didn’t look as bad as I predicted , my mascara was coming off , and landing on my cheaks and under eyes , I didn’t wear foundation because I had only a couple of spots that you would never see with a naked eye , concealed by some concealer, other than that , I was alright , my clothes were only galaxy leggings and a a moustage top , with a David & Goliath Hoody , never get too comfortable , I also had some Doc Martens , because I loved them.

I was walking out of the toilets and decided to buy something , The two jerks interrupted my choosing between minstrels or a big pack of skittles . One of them came up and hugged the my back and whispered in my ear,

-Uou want to come with us ? We’ll make your night up.

I immediately pushed him off of me and said,
-Fuck off,jerk
-Oohh,fiesty,I love some overpowering women - he grabbed me by my wrist and I ran away
leaving the pack of Skittles somewhere on the shelf.

I saw Robert waiting for me with his back leaning on the car , he had some jeans on and a black nike hoody , and some vans shoes , although he was laid back , he was hot as always .

He saw my worried face expression and grabbed me by my wrist , I scrunched up my face in pain , he immediately saw the look on my face and said worryingly,

-Hey,Kat .. are you ok ?
-Not really , but don’t worry , there’s two jerks in there , they’re drunk so I understood their behaviour , but they kind of thought I’m some kind of a hooker , so I said fuck you , and ran away - I replied and forced a smile.
He let go off me and went into the shop , he started talking with the drunk guys , I could see it all from the car window.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robert’s POV
The blood in my veins was pumping and I wanted to kick those bastards asses , but I knew they were drunk so , they probably had wife’s and they didn’t know what they were doing , they looked like they were about 30+ .

I came up to one of them and asked him,
-Hey , dude you saw this one girl that came in here a minute ago ?
They both looked at each other

-Yeah , she was hot - hey both had smirks on their faces,and looked like they could bang any girl.
-Well , that girl seems be my girlfriend , and I saw her wrist , it had a bruise on it - I said calmly
-Oh , well sorry man , uhm , do you happen to be Robert , the striker guy ?-he said , thinking.
-Yeah , kind of .. but , dude , next time I see you , you’ll probably be at the police station , sitting and explaining how you beat up the famous strickers girlfriend , do you get me ?

They both said ‘’Yes’’ at the same time , and had scared looks on their faces.
I left them and decided to come back to Kat,I saw that she found the Skittles I bought her when she was in the toilet , she must have been craving sweets for ages.

I got into the car and she greeted me with saying
-Hey , did you buy these ? Cause before all that shit happened with those idiots ,I was kind of craving skittles , and I was about to buy some.
-See , I know you so much - I smirked and she laughed,leaning to me to kiss me softly.
-Were are we going ? -I smiled and wanted to keep it a secret but she punched me. - ROBERT , tell me.

I got annoyed,
-Katerina , don’t call me Robert , you know I don’t like it.
I messed with her by saying her full name as well , it looked like , she didn’t look annoyed one bit.
-Oh come one Lewy,you can’t just kidnap me - Her puppy face made me want to spill it all so I did.

-We're going to Poland , more clearly to a place called Swinoujscie - I saw her sad smile I asked her -Hey , aren’t you happy ? You’ll finally get some fun out of your life.
She replied to me instantly,
-No , my family lives in Swinoujscie,and my OVERPROTECTIVE Uncle Ian made a big mess in the family , if he sees me anywhere , I’ll be screwed because he’ll probably tell everyone around the old town that I’m with Robert Lewandowski in fucking Swinoujscie - WOW , I didn’t expect that.
-Well.. I already booked a hotel room and bought you bikinis -I said smirking,she freaked out.
-How did you buy me bikini’s , you don’t even know what my size is -her mood changed from sad to curious.
-Well .. you kind of left your bra at mine - she looked at me like I was invading her privacy and said,
-You weirdo.

Now that her mood was better,we carried on riding through the crappy Polish roads.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys ! , sorry for not updating it so much lately , thats because My laptop has broken , and on my brothers pc , its hard to type and he barely lets me on it , so i'm back , with yet another update !
Hope you like :)
Robert's Outfit
Kat's Outfit
Matt's car