Status: Leave a comment yo !

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Celebrity Crush

Chapter 6

Wiki’s POV

I heard banging on the door,it interrupted my listening to this new fucked up song ‘’Gagnam style’’.I stopped dancing weirdly and looked wide eyed at Mario.

-I'll get it - he said.

He opened the door whilst I followed.I saw an angry,well maybe more than angry,more like furious Matt,standing in the doorway.He walked inside and gripped my shirt.

-Do you know where Kat went ? - his German was ridiculously bad.

I understood that he was angry but he didn't have to act like a dick.

-No,sorry .. but you should leave her alone,she’s fucking eighteen,she should be treated like a
normal girl, she should not be fucking used as a slave - I tried to take his hand off my shirt.

He tensed up and pulled me even closer.

-YOU will not tell me what to do with my girlfriend,you whore ! - he threw me on the wall pushing Mario away,I cut my lip on sharp knob which pointed out of the wall.

-What did you just call her ? It's not my business about your girlfriend,but .. fucking hell - Mario tried to defend me and took a massive step towards Matt.

Matt punched Mario in the face instead.

-Yeah , you're right,it’s none of your business - Mario’s nose was bleeding and he stumbled around the place.

-You’re fucked up,you need help - he said regaining his balance - This is for hurting a 18 year old

- he punched Matt in the stomach,whilst he fell on the ground crying in pain.

Mario leaned down to Matt,whilst I watched too shocked to interrupt them.
-Hey,does that hurt enough ? - he gestured to his balls,Matt looked at him weirdly and murmured something like ‘’what the fuck man’’ but Mario carried on.

-And this is for my girlfriend - he punched Matt in the face,he was also bleeding now.

Matt walked out of the room,leaving an awful mess around himself.
Mario came up to me and kissed me softly on the lips.

-I'm sorry - I said trying to hold my tears back .

-For what ? - his deep voice was really quiet and filled with physical pain.

-Girlfriend ? - I asked him simply,he only got his face closer to mine and smiled - we need to get your cuts sorted out.

I looked at him with my blue eyes filled with lust,and he knew what I meant.
I kissed him passionately.It turned into a steamy make out session and from that moment , I knew Mario is perfect for me.

Kat’s POV

I was sitting in the car and Robert was driving,and I was reading the Hunger Games ‘’Mockingjay’’ once again,I was slowly flipping one page at a time,when suddenly Lewy interrupted me.

-How do you have a family in Poland,I thought you were American - I stopped reading and looked at him.

-Well,I am Polish,my real name is Kasia,aaand,well I left to America because my mom thought that,that’s where all the dreams come true,so we lived in Huntington,I met the guys in high school,they were all older than me,about 1-2 years older to be honest.Me, Brian and Zacky,were the ultimate hanging out group,we normally stayed at Brian's because his house was like a playhouse for teenagers,he had everything,his parents were rich back then because his dad was a rockstar and basically,a comedian,his mom died,but Suzy his stepmother was quite rich as well,she owned a housing agency.They then discovered that I was good at singing,Brian of course had to take his dad’s genes and become a guitarist ,Zacky was always good at acoustics and rhythm guitars,and then I met Jimmy,he was the craziest kid on Earth,he was basically the closest to all of us,I was the only girl in the group so,he was always there for me,the best friend,and Brian was then my boyfriend,it was all different,and then when we met Matt,he thought I was hot only because I had red hair then - I smiled to myself knowing that he was actually caring then.

-And then,what happened that he started treating you badly ? - I wasn’t sure if to tell hi or not ,the emotions overtook me and I started crying,I really don’t know how that happened.

Robert took his hand off the steering wheel and cupped my face with his one hand .

-Hey baby,what's wrong ? - I stopped crying - Jimmy was the reason,he was basically the
angel,he helped us through bad phases,and he helped Matt understand that I actually love him,not just use him.We all loved Jimmy,and Matt changed like that,he started abusing and raping me from that moment,it’s like he would blame me for his death.

He kissed me lightly on the lips.

-Don’t worry about this,you're with me now nothing bad is going to happen.

I chewed on my bottom lip,I loved the way he kissed me,passionately,sometimes shortly,but deeply,still full of love,the way he hugs me is comforting.

Thirty minutes passed and we were already getting keys from the hotel reception.The girl at the reception knew Robert because she seemed to talk to him like he was her friend.

-Hey Cornelia ! How are you doing girl ? How is the business going ? - he asked her,smiling , God how could someone not think he’s hot.

-Uh,it’s alright Rob,it was better you know - he looked at her with sympathy,and asked -how is your father ? Is he okay ?

She looked at him,with sadness in her eyes ,like it was eating her from the inside -
-He died , two weeks ago -I felt sad,although I didn’t know her,I still felt bad for her.

-Well,Lia,I’m really sorry,I know he was a great guy,he helped me a lot,let’s hope he feels good where he is right now.

She didn’t wait but replied.

-Yeah,lets hope.

She gave us our keys and we went into the lifts,Rob pressed '3' , because that’s what floor our room was on,apparently,on the keys,it said 97.

I walked in,it was like in heaven.There was a big kingsize bed in the middle ,with white sheets and two bedside tables on each side with a little lamp.

There was a balcony going off to the view of the nearside of the city,and a door to a massive bathroom,there were two walk in wardrobes,one had loads of men’s clothes in it,and other had a woman’s dream,it had everything from jewellery and make up to clothes and dresses .

I walked up to Robert who was sitting down on the bed,thinking.I sat down on his lap and kissed him lightly.he laid down and I straddled him kissing him slowly.I stopped

-We shouldn’t - I murmured.

He looked at me and said
-Why not ?

-Well.. because we should go out,it’s nearly sun set,we should go to the beach - I said
He stared at me.

-That is , a great idea - I started laughing,I couldn’t help myself and said

-That was only a joke - he looked at me

-But I’m serious,we should go,and you should wear some of your new clothes - he smirked.

I got off of him,and went into my wardrobe.I decided to wear a white casual dress with a brown belt in the waist,a light pink blazer with mustard yellow shoes and the same colour clutch to put my new phone,and my wallet in.

I normally don’t really wear pink,but Rob said that I look great in pink so,I guess its worth it . I took a look in the mirror,my hair was a mess,so I just put it up in a messy bun on the top of my head,with my signature dark smoky eye look and a pink lipstick.
I came out of the walk in wardrobe and saw Robert with a white shirt on and some dark washed jeans,with greyish vans.He came up to me and picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him,kissing him slowly,I really think my all time celebrity crush just fell in love with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys , another chapter :3
Kat's Outfit
Robert's Outfit