Status: comments=chapters no coment=no new chapters! your input is needed!

I Don't Want Your Help.

Two Months Ago

I thought it would be a onetime thing that there’d be no harm in doing it but oh how wrong I was. Now I had to suck it up and suffer the consequences of my actions from that night.

April 17 (Two months ago)

“Come on Hailee you have go with us!” “No.” “Aww pleeeeeeaaase Hails?! You never go out with us anymore! You need to get out and meet someone new already!” I huffed and glared at the two gorgeous blondes in front of me, Mily and Miley were twins and my best friends. We met on the set of a photo shoot four years ago when I had just graduated high school. We were models for clothing catalogs like Delia’s and Alloy, I absolutely loved my job! But after four years of the same thing it was getting boring. I was honestly tired of being harassed by the photographers to be more seductive and being told I was getting too fat to be a model, honestly I was already a size two and underweight! How much more can I loose before I start looking sickly?!

“Fine I’ll go but only cause I quit my job and need a pick me up.” “YAY! Hailee’s drinking tonight with us! To the bars we go bitches!” Mily squealed, I couldn’t help but giggle at her enthusiasm honestly she’s like a child but I guess that’s what makes everyone love her so much. Once we were ready we left for the nearest bar.

I slammed my fiftieth empty shot glass down and smirked at the guy next to me, “I win.” He looked at me in drunken shock, “No fair how’d you do that?!” I grinned, “Unlike you I know how to hold my liquor.” I slid off the stool and staggered off to the bathroom, of course some guy stepped in front of me. “Excuse me.” I tried to push past him but he wouldn’t let me I sighed and looked up at him ready to tell him off but I was cut off by his lips smashing against mine. Of course in my drunken state I kissed back and somehow ended up in a bathroom stall with my clothes off and the rest of it was a blur. Till morning.

Ugh I feel like shit, I rolled over and cracked my eyes open just enough to see that it was 11:30am. I groaned and crawled out of bed and dragged myself downstairs to the kitchen for some Tylenol. Only to realize I ran out two days ago and keep forgetting to go to the store! “Fuuuuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Johnny fucking Christ damnit!” I screamed making my head pound even more. I growled and dragged myself upstairs to shower and left for the stupid grocery store.
♠ ♠ ♠
if anyone is interested in this story comment and i'll add another chapter! otherwise 0 comments equals 0 chapters! i don't wanna post a story if no one is interested in it.

xoxo nadia