Status: comments=chapters no coment=no new chapters! your input is needed!

I Don't Want Your Help.

did i invite you to my bbq? No? then why are you all up in my grill?

Chapter Four:

Later that night after I had put all the groceries away and cooked myself dinner, I decided to head to bed and text Zacky. He mostly asked me random questions about things I like and don’t like, he asked about my friends, and about bands I like. Zacky was very entertaining and I couldn’t stop laughing at all of his random questions, at one point he ended up calling me and we talked till I eventually passed out.

I groaned and rolled over to see the time, “Dear God! Why the hell am I awake?!” it was only 10:30 in the morning and I didn’t even fall asleep till after four. I heard a giggle and immediately started looking around, “what the fuck?” then I heard it again. I spotted my phone lying on my pillow and picked it up; sure enough it was still connected. I pressed my phone to my ear, “Zack?” “Yes Hailee?” then we both busted out laughing after we calmed down zack spoke up, “Huuuurry and get ready! I wanna hangout before everyone gets here. And bring your bathing suit!” I giggled, “Okay Zack give me an hour!” with that I hung up and rushed into the bathroom to bathe.

An hour later I was on the highway following my gps to Zacky’s house, of course he didn’t mention that he didn’t actually live in L.A. and really lived in Huntington Beach almost an hour away! I wonder what he was doing at the grocery store in L.A. surely they had a grocery store in Huntington. I decided I would have to ask him when I made it to his house, if I ever do. Zack started texting me to hurry up that he was bored, I giggled and text him back at a stop light telling him I was only five minutes away.

When I finally got there I gasped at the size of his house. His band must be A LOT more popular than he told me. The second I pulled into the driveway Zack came running out of the house and yanked me right out of my truck and back through his house to the back yard. It happened so fast that I barely had time to look at the interior of his home, but what I could see was that it was definitely not completely decorated like a bachelor pad I could definantly tell that either he had great taste or he had help from a female when it came to decorating.

“God it took you long enough! I was getting antsy Hailee!” I laughed, “Well I’m here now Z, what do you wanna do?” he grinned, “let’s go swimming!” we ended up goofing around and splashing each other, eventually we calmed down and just floated around the pool on floaties and talked. After a while some other people started showing up.

“Yo Vengeance we’re here let’s start up the grill!” some guy yelled. I thought he was kinda cute but I could tell that the gorgeous blonde next to him was obviously his wife, she grinned at me when our eyes met, “Hey Zack who’s the girl?” zack and I made our way out of the pool and he introduced me to everyone. I learned that the guy that had come out first was Matt and his wife was Val, and then there was Jimmy he was freakishly tall and acted like he was constantly high on sugar, the girl with him was his fiancé Leana. The short guy was Johnny and his girlfriend was Lacey. Lastly there was Brian and his wife Michelle, whom I learned was Val’s twin sister. Everyone seemed to accept me and the girls dragged me back to the pool so that they could ask me a billion questions and get to know me.

I couldn’t help but grin, Zacky was right I did have a lot of fun and I made a bunch of new friends. The girls insisted that we had to hangout tomorrow and we all agreed that they would come up to L.A. since I guess the guys were going to be there anyway. I was absolutely excited for tomorrow!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Please! there's ALOT of readers and quite a few subscribers. i would love more input please!!

xoxo nadia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!