Status: Ongoing! :D Send me thoughts and shizz. (:

Without You, I'm A Disaster

Crystal seemed to be living the dream for a while. She was touring with the up-and-coming rock band, My Darkest Days. She was even dating their keyboardist and guitarist, Reid Henry.
But, tour life isn't easy, and relationships are never simple. But, even after things ended with Reid, Crystal continued to tour with the guys, after all, she was their merch girl. She was friends with everyone in the band as well, so she never saw any reason for her breakup to ruin the bond that she had formed with all the guys.
Being in close proximity with an ex for a long period of time however, very rarely ends well. Fights erupt, and new loves are formed.
But in the midst of the fights between the former lovers, other people are being hurt. It affects other guys in the band, no just Reid. And by the time Crystal and her ex realize that fact, it may already be a little too late.
  1. Strings Will Never Be Attached
    Sometimes all it takes is one little mishap to make you realize how much you're not over someone.
  2. Surrounded By, Every Lie
    Such close proximities between friends and ex's will never end well, no matter how well everyone thinks they can behave.
  3. How Dare She Be So Perfect
    Constantly picking up the pieces gets trying after a while, especially when you know you wouldn't have broken her in the first place.
  4. Someone's Gotta Show You
    Sometimes you can be blind to the things that are right in front of you.
  5. Gonna Fuel This Fire
    Toying with emotions never ends well. But throw in desire and tension? And the ball game becomes a whole lot more
  6. Another Victim Of The Love Crime
    Anger and passion entwine all too often, and it never ends well.
  7. Believe Me, I'd Try For You
    Love isn't something that should be toyed with. And it certainly isn't something that can be controlled.
  8. But I'm Never Hard To Catch
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.
  9. I Keep Remembering I Can't Forget You
    Fate isn't always kind to those who deserve it.
  10. It's A ***ed Up Situation
    when the one that you love is never enough...
  11. You're Out All Night, How Long Can I Wait?
    Everyone eventually reaches the point where they can't keep their emotions bottled up any longer...
  12. So Hard To Let Go
    We all need a bit of closure. But just because we need it, doesn't mean that it won't hurt to get it.
  13. Single, But We're Lovers
    Every action has consequences. Often times though, we don't realize it until it's too late.
  14. Gone Too Far To Give Up Now
    Nothing will ever go as planned, that's the only thing you can plan on.