Hello, Angel

Disenchanted

Gerard's P.O.V

Three AM and not one wink of sleep. My mind is too busy racing with how unfair life is. What if I had met Audrey before Frank did? I remember the first time I had met her. Frank brought her over to one of our hang out sessions in the Way basement. Mikey, Ray, Bob and I were playing some video game when two pair of footsteps came down the stairs.

I remember looking up and seeing the most beautiful girl ever. Her hair was short and flaming red at the time. She was very '50's housewife' inspired, with plump red lips and black cat eyes. I swore right then and there she was my bride to be. Until I was 'friend zoned' and she told me all about her love for Frank.

I sighed and rolled over, trying to squeeze my eyes shut. I heard a squeak on one of the floorboards. Frank must be up for a snack. Figures. The kid can eat anything and stay as thin as can be.

"Gee?" I hear a whisper and my door open.

I shot up knowing her voice. She slowly hobbles into my room. God she's adorable. A cute little satin gown with her long blonde hair pulled back. I could feel my member begin to throb, and remembered I was just in my boxers, for her to see my erection.

"I can tell you anything, right?" She breathes down my ear after sitting beside me.

"O-of course." She's sending shivers down my spine.

She embraces my right cheek in her palm and pushes her pouting lips onto mine. Heaven on earth. Just a sweet, innocent peck.

"Gerard. I'm so-" she looks down at her hands nervously. "I am so goddamned in love with you it almost hurts. I can't go a single minute without thinking how perfect you are." She looks me straight in the eyes. "But if you don't feel the same about me it's okay. I am fine with just being friends."

I can't help myself. I gently push her back onto the bed and lean over her. I crash my lips into hers and let my tongue tell her all of my secrets. I feel myself go hard as she moans against my mouth. Her nails trace their way down my back, and I don't want to pull away. But I have to.

"I loved you from the first moment I saw you. And not in that stupid clichéd sort of way either." I stroked her cheek, as she sighed and closed her eyes. "I'd do anything for you."

"And I'd do anything for you." She giggled looking down at my very visible boner.

She gave me butterfly kisses down my chest, to my belly button and on the inside of my thighs. I moaned a little as she pulled down my boxers. She teasingly ran the tip of her finger up and down my manhood. She licked my whole length, like a popsicle and it made my eyes roll back into my head. I could feel every nerve in my body stand on end as she sucked up and down and used her hand to jerk me off. I could feel the knots in my stomach, I was going to explode.

"Okay, I'm close." I warned her so she could move her mouth away.

"Perfect." She looked at me seductively and continued to suck up and down. She allowed me to release into her mouth. She smiled and wiped the corners of her mouth. "Goodnight!" She kisses me on the cheek and cuddles into my chest.

I smiled, knowing I was currently the luckiest man.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a little smut for you to enjoy ;)
Since I've been so bad at updating!