Status: Updated sporadically. Really when I have an idea :) but right now (9/18/2012) Im putting it on temp. hiatus. Im so sorry!

Rolling Along

Sam's Mistake

Headphones in, I rocked through the back door. I was head banging and twirling, arms flailing all over the place and my music blared in my ears. Damn, I love My Chemical Romance. “With brick in hand,” Gerard Way’s voice serenaded me. I heard each beat made by Ray Toro, Mikey Way and Frank Iero float into my ears and I loved every second of it.

“Or until my heart explodes!” I sang out without realizing it. I slammed into something. Hard. So I really smashed violently into it. Or rather a person, for their arms shut around me. The arms pinned my own to me and as startled as I was, I still froze after letting out a shriek. One arm left me and the attached hand pulled my headphones away.

“How long? ‘Til we find our way in the dark and out of harm? You can run away with me anytime you want!” A voice sang deeply, into my ear. I smiled at the sound, and cuddled into the embrace. We swayed back and forth for a few seconds until he asked. “Still obsessing over that song?”

“No, Sam. I am still obsessing over all their songs.” I truthfully teased. Sam mumbled laughs and nuzzled his face against my neck. I felt him take a deep breath.

“I have to tell you something, just not here right now.”

“Okay…” I trailed, slightly nervous.

“Come on.” Sam dead-panned, releasing me from his hold to grasp my hand. Sam pulled me out pass Drama’s office, and into the hallway. I felt him tangle our fingers, and I bit back a blush.

I soon found we were outside his office. It was more our office. I kind of added girly-ish touches here and there. Little coasters sat on the tables, a small two-draw bureau (one for Sam/Dustin and one for me) with perfume bottles on top, pictures hung on the walls and the room smelt nice.

“You can tell a chick comes here.” Sam commented randomly. I smiled softly, finding it funny how our minds worked.

“You love it.” I joked, sitting on my couch. I call it mine because I often slept on it. It just became mine.

“Yeah…yeah, I really do.” He mumbled, turning so he was right in front of me. Sam cupped my face with one hand and tilted it towards his own. “Elia…I-I love you.” Sam confessed.

“I…what?” I asked him, confused as hell. He loved me? I hadn’t thought it possible. Regret flashed through his eyes.

“I love you.” Sam told me firmly.

“I like you. A lot. A lot a lot. I just-“ I tried to explain. Understanding flooded his young features and Sam cut me off.

“That’s okay. I know I moved fast. And it’s completely okay if you can’t say it back yet. I’d rather you mean it than anything. Just…please be mine?” Sam all but whispered.

“Yes.” Was all I got out before his lips were on my own. He tasted like candy and mint.

Then the door opened.

“Hey, Sam? How do yo-“ Rob cut himself off. I pulled away from Sam, blushing furiously. I glanced at my new boyfriend from the corner of my eye and saw him blush as well. “KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT!” Rob shouted in excitement.

“Rob, uh I um I, you see it’s like, uh no, it’s REALLY not that. I don’t even like her. It’s just kissing.” Sam nervously said. Both Rob and I looked to him with raised eyebrows.

“It’s what?” I sassed. Was he embarrassed? Was he regretting it already? Did…did I do something wrong?

“It’s amazing.” Sam said to me then turned to Rob. “Not what you think.” I pulled away from him in minor disgust.

“Are you seriously not telling your brother what he already inferred? And better yet: you don’t even like me?” I asked indignantly. Sam gave me a startled look and Rob, for the first time in his adult life, looked really awkward. But Sam didn’t say anything. “Wow. That’s great.” I sarcastically replied. I turned on my heel and stalked off before Sam could stop me.

What a Jackass.

Tears brimmed my eyes as I all but ran through the halls. I passed by a bunch of offices, and ended up near the front. I ran straight into the reception area, and by then I was crying. Sam was my best friend. And boy friend. How…how could he be so embarrassed that he wouldn’t tell his own BROTHER I was his?

My thought process was cut off when I smashed into the second person of the day. I didn’t move this time when arms went around me. I just buried my face in their shirt. Sam fucking played me. How could he? How DARE he? I bunched my hands into the grey t-shirt, and tears fell from my eyes to soak it black. I felt a firm hand rub my back, as if it was slightly awkward for them. Honestly, I didn’t give a damn.

“Hey, shhhhh…” A male voice soothed. I felt smaller, delicate, hands lightly clutch my shoulder.

“Amy?” I heard Chanel’s high voice ask. I sucked in a breath so I could talk. DAMN THAT MOTHER FUCKER FOR BEING SO DAMN AMAZING THAT I CRIED!

“Sam…he…he’s a motherfucking jackass!” I exclaimed. My face was still in this man’s chest, and they relaxed enough to wrap both arms around me in a hug.

“What did the asshole do?” I heard the voice of Drama ask. I gave a small laugh.

“Elia! Elia!” The three of us heard faintly. The voice was growing nearer, and Drama pulled me out of the door. Chanel’s heels clacked as we ran out to Drama’s car. We threw ourselves in and I saw Sam rush out the Factory door. “Elia!” I heard him yell one last time before we drove away.

We went a few minutes before Drama spoke again. “What he do?”

“Asked me out.” I started but gave a pause.

“So?” Chanel asked.

“He…” I took a small breath. “My best friend who just so happens to maybe be my boyfriend wouldn’t tell his brother even though he walked in on us kissing and then he basically said he fucking only wanted to kiss me and didn’t even like me and the motherfucker had the audacity to tell me he loved me today and be all sweet when I wouldn’t say it back and now I just really want to hit him in the face.” I said in one watery breath. Chanel’s jaw had dropped and Drama’s hands had tightened on the wheel.

“I love my cousin but I think you should have punched him.” Drama told me.

“You didn’t? Girl.” Chanel shook her head. It caused a small giggle to escape my sad tailored lips.

“I just wanted him to leave me alone. I know he likes me and all…but I am just really upset with him at the moment.” I said, tilting my head back against the seat.

“Girl, I say you kick his skinny ass.”

“I say you tell your brother.” Drama suggested.

“Oooo! Yeah!” Chanel said excited. I smiled at the exchange and thought about it.

“Speaking of Dustin-“ I started to ask but Drama cut me off.

“I’ll drive you home.” He nodded.

“Thank you.” I half-whispered.

We got to my house and I sat for a few seconds, just staring at the green paint. We had a middle class home I guess you could say. We didn’t need nor want something super fancy. We loved our home because it was our own. Memories were painted on the walls, smiles reflected off the windows and mirrors , and love poured from every dent the walls held. Yes, our walls were dented. We’re skateboarders. What did you expect?

“Thank you.” I told them both, unbuckling my seat belt. I leaned up and gave Chanel a hug and then Drama.

“Welcome. And don’t worry about Sam. We’ve got this.” Drama assured me. I just gave a small
laugh.

“Be easy on him. He’s dainty.” I teased. I got a grin and a fond smile. I left and went inside.

Once the door shut, I heard them leave.

“Elia?” Dustin called confused.

“Dus,” I started to say, walking in the living room the same time he did.

“What happened?” Dustin asked alarmed. He crossed the room and pulled me into a hug.

“I just missed you a lot.” I said watery. It wouldn’t have hit this hard if it wasn’t Sam.

“I missed you too.” Dustin told me in a high-ish voice. He started to back up, but I just needed him.

“Don’t let me go.” I whispered. Dustin tensed for a second, but held me closer and kissed my head.

“Never.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Go read my other co-write with the same chica called, "Daughter of Dyrdek". It's about Rob Dyrdek's fictional mentally insane daughter.

I love you guys!

By the way I have 5 stories going on at once now! Words Spoken isn't really a story, it's truths so I'll say 4. 2 are co-writes.

I have to shower.

My pants are four sizes too big.

Friend me? I'll love you foreveeeer!

Join my Strange Pairings of Bandom contest!

bye I love youzzzz!