Status: Updated sporadically. Really when I have an idea :) but right now (9/18/2012) Im putting it on temp. hiatus. Im so sorry!

Rolling Along

Ahoy! Fangirling Ahead!

The wind rushed past my face, whipping my long hair back and bringing tears to my eyes. I hit the edge and propelled my body into the air. Then, my phone buzzed. Naturally this frightened me into a slight spazz attack. Consequently my board was lost in the random freak, and I went sailing directly into the unforgiving concrete. Owww. I rolled and bounced down to the flattest part of the pit, gasping for breath. My body turned almost involuntarily, and my back arched slightly before collapsing back in pain.

“AMELIA!” I heard my older brother shout as two sets of footsteps thundered towards me.

“I’m okay! I’m okay!” My pain laced reassurances fell upon deaf ears as Dustin knelt beside me, big eyes searching for the slightest injury to his little sister.

“What happened?” The Hawaiian accent floated to us. Looking over at Jamie, the skate parks caretaker, I noticed his long wavy hair was cut to a clean crew.

“I think I was blinded by the beacon of light your head caused.” His disapproving look shut me up quick. “Sorry, Jamie.” I apologized quickly.

“Youth these days.” The large, 56 year old man, mumbled under his breath. He proceeded to walk away shaking his head. I rolled my eyes at the maturity, and my orbs happened to fall upon my worrying brother.

“I’m fine.” I said, mildly irritated.

“I was just checking.” He defended. Sitting up on my own, I fished my phone out of my back pocket. That fucking hurt! Upon seeing Rob’s name, I hit redial.

“Hello?” I asked in the most pleasant voice I could muster.

“Hi!” He returned brightly. “I need you here in the next thirty minutes. You’re greeting Black Veil Brides.” Click.

Oh. Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh. Fuck. Is right. I make you wait how long? And then give you this tiny update!?!?!?! I apologize deeply.