‹ Prequel: Makorra

Admit It, You Like Me

Admit It, You like me

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH LEGEND OF KORRA. Blah Blah Blah. You get the point :)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Summary: Chapters that surround the after the big kiss! One sided Makorra at first, Masami, a little Borra, and Makorra. Enjoy, leave me your reviews!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
“Admit it, you like me,” Korra said, piercing his golden eyes with her ocean blue ones.
At that moment she crushed her soft lips into his rough ones. Mako froze against her sudden act of passion. Korra felt him resist her kiss, then he finally gave in and she felt him kiss her back.

Their kiss was broken by sobs.
They found a sobbing Bolin standing behind them tears in his eyes. Bolin ran off with Pabu scurrying behind him.
“Dammit Korra! Look at what you did!” Mako exclaimed, chasing his brother.

Korra thought to herself, “At what I did…Jerk! You kissed me back!”
She felt guilt weigh down on her heart; Bolin had always been there for her especially when her and Mako got into arguments.
“I’m so sorry Bolin….” She whispered to herself as she ran towards Yue Bay. She used her water bending to send her towards Air Temple Island.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Korra sat in her bed that night replaying the kiss in her mind. As other memories also filled her head.
“You’re the avatar….and I’m an idiot…..”……. “Admit it you like me…..”…… “Dammit Korra! Look at what you did!...”
Images of Bolin’s sobbing face, and Mako’s angry expression raced through her mind.

“Way to go avatar…” Korra exclaimed out loud. She worried that whole night, if the whole Amon situation wasn’t enough, now she felt as if she lost her only friends in Republic City.
Naga who took up almost half of her room, set her head on Korra’s lap, licking her face.
“What do I do now girl?” Korra sighed.
Naga whimpered trying to comfort her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Korra waited a couple of days before showing her face at practice again. She took deep breathes before entering the gym. Korra avoided eye contact with Mako as she walked up to Bolin who was throwing earth disks at a net.
“Hey Bo,” she said nervously. She felt the heavy stare behind her from Mako that she tried to ignore.
“Hey Korra,” Bolin said, pausing his work out.
“I’m so sorry,” she said trying to avoid eye contact.
“It’s okay Korra! Don’t worry about it, no hard feelings?” He said smiling at her.
“Okay!” she said. He jumped at her giving her a hug. Embarrassed he let her go with a sheepish grin.

Korra turned around, feeling a huge weight being lifted off her shoulders. She couldn’t enjoy the feeling as Mako stood behind her.
“We need to talk.” He said rubbing his neck with his left hand, not looking her in the eyes.
Korra turned around to see Bolin back at his bending.

Korra followed him into the hallway.
“Look Mako about the kiss….” Korra said as his gold eyes burned into hers.
“Bolin might look fine, but what you did hurt him Korra.”
“What I did?! Well excuuuuuuuse me! Mako you kissed me back!”
“Yes, I did. But for the sake of the Fire Ferrets let’s just pretend like it never happened.”
Stunned and wide eyed Korra could only choke out the word “Okay.”
Korra’s heart fell into her stomach, she knew he could never see her that way. But why did he kiss her back?
She thought to herself, “do it for the Fire ferrets Korra. Be strong.” But on the inside all she could do was feel like the teenage girl she was.

Well tell me what you think of my first ever fan-fic xoxoxoxoxo :)
♠ ♠ ♠
I forgot that Asami was already in the picture so i included her in the next chapter