Status: VERY active

Fix You

Eleven

"Flipendo!"

Harry went sailing through the air and landed on his back on the hard wooden floor.

"Alright, Potter. That's enough for today. Get up and start on your studying."

They had just gone through another particularly exhausting Defense lesson. It had mainly consisted of Snape knocking him off balance, jinxing him, and using the Imperius curse on him to force him to tap dance around the room like a complete and total idiot. To his credit, he had thrown Snape into the wall once or twice and accidently changed his t-shirt into a lace blouse by complete accident. He would never forget the look on the other man's face as he had looked down at his torso. Ever.

He had been at Snape's house for three days now and he had never been so bored or exhausted in his entire life. The man had literally been working him down to the bone. He seemed to think it was perfectly normal to wake him up at the crack of dawn to eat breakfast, work on his Potions skills until lunchtime, then have defense lessons and study until late in the evening. He had absolutely no free time and he was getting sick and tired of it. He understood that he needed to learn and prepare, but he was only sixteen years old. It wasn't fair.

This wasn't the only reason he was so on edge, though. After that day in his bedroom at Grimmauld place, Snape had taken it upon himself to search his possessions against his will. He had taken away every drop of alcohol that had been in his bag plus a few pills that he had found. He had left his pot and cigarettes and hadn't found the cocaine, luckily. He hadn't had a single drop in three days and he was going absolutely insane. He longed for the drunken nights at Andy's house, to go out to the club with his friends, to just fucking live again. No regrets and no regard for reality.

He completely ignored Snape as he lay on the floor attempting to catch his breath.

"Come on! Get up!"

He shook his head as he slowly picked himself up. A loud crack sounded as he did so and he almost doubled over in pain. His back was completely torn up from getting slammed against hard surfaces over and over again. No way was he doing anything else today. He didn't even care how much it pissed his professor off or if it caused them to forget their momentary truce and break the peace between them.

He limped out of the room and up the basement staircase. He felt Snape's eyes on him as he did so, but pretended like he had no clue that he was currently being watched like a hawk. After what felt like an eternity, he made it into the living room and flopped down on the large, tan colored couch.

He picked up the remote control and immediately flipped over to Mtv. The fact that Snape had a Muggle telly both shocked and pleased him to no end. Living at Grimmauld place had been boring without a TV to occupy his mind. Plus, he was behind on all of his programs. That's why e was pleased to see that a Jersey Shore marathon was on. He definitely needed to catch up.

"Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?"

At the sound of his voice, he jumped about a foot and a half in the air. He had been so preoccupied with reaching his destination that he hadn't even registered the other man being in the room with him. Damn, he was really losing his fucking mind.

He could tell that the other man expected him to turn off the television and go into the library to study, but he paid him no attention as the commercial break ended and he became engrossed in his show once more. A dark mass blocked his view and he glared angrily at Snape. He was in the middle of watching Snooki and Angelina scream at each other! This was important!

Harry sighed deeply, knowing that an argument was in the process of brewing. "Look, I've been studying every night since I got here. I think I deserve a break." He was getting extremely irritated. Why couldn't he just give it a moments rest? When Snape didn't reply for a minute, he took a peak at the screen. The two girls were fighting each other in the living room and he was missing it!

He flinched horribly as Snape reached out suddenly and proceeded to drag him up from the couch by his arm. His back bent in the process and he screwed his face up tightly to prevent himself from calling out in pain. He had a feeling there was something wrong other than a few bad bruises.

"You will go study and you wil-" Snape stopped talking midsentence, only pausing for a moment to study his figure. Harry tried his hardest to look like he was fine, even though it felt like a white hot poker was making its way through his upper back. "Where are you in pain at, Potter? And don't deny it or I will force you to run laps around the yard until you break."

"My back." He said, caving in at last. He didn't care if he looked weak. The pain needed to stop. Right now. It felt like he had broken his entire back.

"Take your shirt off and lay down on the couch facing downward."

He did as he was told with a little bit of hesitation. Never in his entire life had he been self-conscious of his body, but he suddenly felt like a scrawny little boy with a pudge for a stomach. This wasn't right. This wasn't him. He didn't give a shit what anybody thought about him, especially Snape, which was why he didn't understand the thoughts that were currently running through his head. "What if he thinks I'm even uglier? What if he thinks I'm not toned enough? What if he makes fun of me? What if he begins to think of me as a little boy again?"

Through his own thoughts, he had managed to pay attention to reality enough to know that Snape was running a diagnostic spell instead of hexing him when the tip of a wand pressed gently against his back. The pain began to gradually cease until it was barely there at all. A few seconds later Snape mumbled another spell and he instantly felt a warming sensation spreading throughout his shoulders.

"How long have you been experiencing this pain?"

"Umm, ever since the first lesson. Why?" He replied back while slowly curling his feet up to his chest so the other man would have enough room to sit down next to him if he wished. He doubted he would actually do it, though. So far he had only seen him sit in the large armchair closest to the fireplace.

Snape surprised him by taking a seat next to him and studying him for a long moment. "Why didn't you say anything?" He asked in a soft voice. Instead of thinking of some witty reply, he just shrugged his shoulders. The real reason he hadn't said anything was because he assumed that this was the price that he needed to pay for receiving extra training. Besides, he was never one to complain about pain. No matter how bad it got.

"You completely managed to tear a muscle in your upper shoulder region. I healed it the best I could, but because you waited to say something for so long, you will still experience some discomfort for a few more days. Instead of defense, we're going to move on to something else. I'll let you know what it is tomorrow. As for your studying, you may skip that tonight if you wish. But don't expect this to happen every other day now. Understand?"

Harry nodded and Snape passed the TV changer back over to him. He opened it just in time to catch the last five minutes of the episode and was pleased to see that the crazy bitch decided to leave in the end. The next episode started and of course, they were all partying by the opening credits. He loved this show so much.

Snape waited until commercial break to start in with his snarky little comments. "Why in the hell do you watch this..." He paused and Harry could see him attempting to choose his words. "Junk." He finally spat out after a moment.

"It's not junk!" Harry huffed at the thought of anybody not liking his favorite show.

"All I've seen them do so far is consume ridiculous amounts of alcohol, go to the gym, throw objects at one another, and attempt to have sexual relations with every moving, breathing, thing in sight."

He just rolled his eyes at the man, knowing perfectly well that everything he had just said was correct. The commercial break ended and he became engrossed in the show once more, allowing himself to grow comfortable on his professors' couch. He pulled a throw blanket over himself and stretched his feet out, completely forgetting that the other man's lap was there until his feet touched.

When they weren't immediately shoved down into the floor, he relaxed in shock and glanced over at Snape. He was staring straight ahead at the television as if nothing had ever happened, but he could have sworn that he detected a slight uplifting in the corners of his mouth. What he had done to make him halfway smile was beyond him, but he wouldn't question it any further.

He must have fallen asleep without even realizing that he was tired because the next thing he knew it was dark outside and Snape was attempting to shake him awake. "Come on, dinner is ready. We can eat in here since you're injured just sit up and try not to spill anything or I'll have your arse."

This brightened him slightly as he had been dreading sitting in the hard wooden kitchen chairs. He pushed himself up to accept a plate with steak and mashed potatoes on it, his mouth watering at the sight. This was possibly his favorite meal ever. He doubted Snape knew that, though. It was just some sort of bizarre coincidence.

He finished his plate in record time and stood to bring it into the kitchen. "Are you finished?" He asked.

Snape looked up at him confused for a moment before realizing what he was trying to do. "Yes, but there is no need-" He was cut off as Harry whipped the plate out of his hand and stomped into the kitchen. He placed them in the sink and cast a charm to set the dishes to wash themselves. He figured it was the least he could do, as Snape didn't have a house elf to do his chores for him like most Wizard's did.

The pain began in his back again just as he was finishing and he had to limp his way over to the couch. He sat down and felt Snape staring at him again. "Be right back." He mumbled. Harry knitted his eyebrows together in confusion and watched him trot down the long hallway and into his bedroom.

He came back out not a moment later and he grinned around the room as he saw the tiny green pipe in his left hand. He didn't know what had compelled Snape to smoke with him, but he definitely wasn't going to complain. He hadn't been smoking more than a bowl every other day because he needed to conserve his shit as much as possible.

He pulled out a tiny tray from underneath the couch and began breaking up a large bud on it. Harry couldn't help but admire his hands as he worked at making the pieces smaller and smaller so they would be better to smoke. The other man worked his bottom lip in between his teeth and paused to flip a stray strand of hair out of his face. Harry honestly couldn't deny it anymore. He was sexy. Never before had he became so turned on by just simply watching someone do a simple task like this.

"Thought this might dull down the pain a bit."

The man's voice brought him out of reality and he noticed that he was now packing the bowl down and putting away the rest of his supplies while searching around the area for something. "Looking for this?" Harry asked, holding out the metal Zippo that he had jacked from the coffee table two days ago. He received a slap on the head and the lighter being jerked out of his hands in return.

Snape brought the bowl to his lips, pressed his finger over the carborator, flicked the lighter, and inhaled. The bowl was still lit when he passed it over, so all he had to do was inhale. The smoke filled his lungs instantly and he began coughing like an idiot who had never smoked weed before. He was coughing so hard that he felt nauseous and his back was beginning to throb in protest. Jeeze, this shit was strong.

"So, tell me something." He said, breaking the silence and pulling a cigarette out of his pack by his teeth. He looked around for the lighter, but it was nowhere in sight.

"Like what?" Snape replied, suddenly producing a flame and holding it up to his mouth.

Harry blew out smoke and studied the man sitting in front of him for a moment. He was puffing on a grape flavored cigar and leaning back, looking lost in his thoughts. Many minutes of silence ensued and he jumped terribly when the other man suddenly shot up from the couch. "Come on." He commanded, already beginning to stride throughout the house. Harry followed him and was surprised to find them entering his personal bedroom.

It was nicer than he had expected it to be. There was a king sized bed in the middle of the room with emerald green covers on top of it. The walls were painted a deep red that somehow gave off a calming effect. A small wooden dresser sat in the left corner, a writing desk on the right, and a gigantic wardrobe topped it all off. He knitted his eyebrows together in confusion as his professor pulled out a plain black jacket and slipped it on. He then did the strangest thing; he began feeling around on top of the ceiling as if in search of something invisible. His jaw dropped as a sort of trap door appeared. Snape glanced back at him to find his gawking. "Come on, you go first."

He clambered up the ladder and almost fell backwards when a sharp blast of cool air hit him right in the face. He kept going and climbed out of the hole. He stopped and looked around. They appeared to be on the roof of the building. He had a perfect view of the surrounding countryside from here. He slowly hung over the railing in awe for several long moments.

When he finally came back to his senses, he slowly began walking around the roof without looking down and nearly fell when his foot suddenly sank down. He looked up and let out a real genuine smile. A comfy looking black futon sat down in the hole along with a stain glass coffee table. Snape had set lit candles around the edge of the area and an incense burner sat on the table. Low music was coming from a tiny radio on the table.

"Like it?" An amused voice jerked him back to reality.

"I love it." He breathed, not even caring how flaming he had just sounded.

Snape gave another little half smile before gesturing at him to sit down on the couch. Without any hesitation, he picked up the bowl and took a gigantic hit. He was still holding the smoke in his mouth as he passed it back over to Snape who in turn smoked half of the bowl without offering him anymore. When he looked up, he must have seen the look of indignation on his face.

"Calm yourself, will you? I have more right here." He said, pulling out a tiny baggie with maybe a dimes worth in it. Harry jerked the baggie from his hands and refilled it himself. He took a few hits before passing it over.

"This is where I come to relax after a long day, or when I have a spare moment of time at night. There's an almost perfect view of the stars from here and there are no loud noises to distract you all the way up here."

He nodded, seeing exactly what the man was talking about. Time passed without much conversation between the two, but the silence wasn't awkward. They smoked the rest of the time and then some that he had been carrying around in his pocket. He honestly doubted he had ever been this high in his entire life. His whole body was numb and he was so relaxed. He had even forced Snape to stand up so they could turn the couch into a bed to lay back on.

He had taken the middle and Snape had taken the left side, leaving barely any room in between them. They lay in silence staring up at the stars. He wanted to say something to break the silence, but he didn't know what.

"Do you ever get horny when you're high?" He wanted to slap himself in the forehead right as the words came tumbling out of his big mouth. Snape was his professor! That was completely inappropriate and he could probably get in serious trouble. Besides, it was just wrong. "But he's not acting very much like a professor right now, is he? And who cares if it's wrong, just live in the moment." The little voice in the back of his head whispered to him. Taunted him.

Snape turned over on his right side and lay his head not an inch away from his own. Chills went running up and down his entire body as their eyes connected. "I don't think that's any of your business." Snape whispered without breaking eye contact. He gulped and tried not to look away. He was thisclose to jumping his professors bones, all sense of guilt completely thrown out the window at this point in time.

He didn't know who made the first move, but they both lurched forward and met in a soul shattering kiss. If he'd had any doubts about his feelings up until this point, they were now completely gone. Never in his life had he shared such a passionate, needing, wanting kiss with another. They were busy getting lost in the others body's, melting together perfectly.

He felt his head rolling back like crazy as their tongues began clashing violently together and the other man forced him onto his back so he could climb on top of him. He couldn't suppress the loud moan that omitted from his throat as the extra weight pressed down on top of his body. Snape practically fucking growled in response and moved his lips down to his throat. He licked and sucked and bit at it and he didn't even care about the marks he was sure to have in the morning. He reached up to grab the man's ass and pulled him closer.

Then, it was over as soon as it had started. The man rolled off of him and stomped toward the direction of the trap door before he even had the chance to realize what was happening.