Status: VERY active

Fix You

Four

Harry had a terrible hangover the next morning. No, terrible didn't even begin to describe it. It was as if he had been hit by a truck full of bricks. It was as if he had been pushed off of a mountaintop and rolled down a hill. Every muscle in his body ached. It took all he had not to vomit all over the floor as he rolled out from between Andy and Hanna.

His head was pounding as he stumbled throughout the house in search of a drink. He walked into the kitchen, keeping his eyes shut tight like a blind man. He felt around in the cabinet, finally locating a clean glass. He filled it with tap water and drained its contents.

Eyes still closed to shut out the horrid light; he stumbled as he turned to go back to bed. He honestly had no idea how he was going to go to the club later when he was this hung-over.

"Graceful as ever, Potter." He jumped about a mile as a voice sounded from behind him. He turned to see none other than Snape sitting at the kitchen table with an amused expression on his face. What the hell was he doing here? Nobody was supposed to come for him until tomorrow. Maybe his high still hadn't worn off from the acid he had done last night. He shut his eyes tight and re-opened them again. The man wasn't going away.

"What the hell! What are you doing here?" He exclaimed.

Snape leaned back in his chair and smirked up at him. "I was instructed to come get you one day early. I presume that your dog father wanted to see you on your birthday. When I arrived at your house you were not there. Your cousin kindly gave me directions to this wonderful place." He sneered, looking around the house in disgust.

He didn't even want to know how Dudley knew this was where he was staying. He was pissed that Snape had come to get him a day early. He had plans for tonight. Plans that didn't involve being completely sober and sitting inside Grimmauld place with Sirius.

He suddenly became completely aware of his surroundings. Not only was he not at home "focusing on his studies", but he was standing inside Andy's house talking to Snape. Andy's house where they had just thrown a massive party last night. Andy's house where there were people currently passed out on every piece of furniture in sight. Andy's house where liquor bottles were practically coating the floors.

He had also just realized that he was standing there wearing nothing except a pair of boxers with cartoon characters on them. Even worse, his shirtless torso was completely covered in marker. He vaguely remembered playing a game last night. Everybody had been forced to do nasty dares. If you refused, somebody got to draw whatever they wanted on the person's chest. He was obviously more of a prude than he had realized.

"I'll just…Uh…go get dressed now." He mumbled.

"What a fantastic idea. I applaud you, Mr. Potter," Snape mocked.

Harry moved too quickly and ended up dry heaving over the sink. He was grateful that nothing was coming up, but he didn't know how he was supposed to go see Sirius looking like this. Or apparate. The thought of apparation nearly made him run to the sink again.

He made to push his way past Snape into the living room, but an arm stopped him. A small phial was thrust in his face. He stared at the dark green substance suspiciously. "Just drink it, Potter. You'll need it once we arrive." He still didn't take the phial.

"What do you mean I'll need it once we arrive?" He repeated.

"You did not hear this from me, but they are all throwing you a surprise birthday party of some sort. We can't have the Golden Boy vomiting at his own birthday party, now can we? " He grabbed the phial and downed it in one gulp. Almost instantly, his hangover was gone. He didn't even have time to be shocked over the fact that Snape had just helped him or that he hadn't scolded him for drinking.

He hurried out of the kitchen and back into Andy's room. The others were still sleeping as he began to get ready. Ten minutes later, he was fully dressed and ready. He had chosen to wear a pair of the skinny jeans Hanna got gotten him. They were extremely tight and light colored with rips in every place imaginable. He slipped on his leather boots from Megan and the LMFAO V-neck shirt he had bought at a concert last month.

Finally, he added a thick layer of eyeliner to his bottom lids, applied foundation, and blow dried his hair. He slipped his glasses on, eyeing them in disgust. He was planning on getting somebody to fix his eyesight as soon as he got back. He picked his bags up and slowly began his walk to the kitchen, taking in as much of his surroundings as he could before he left. He wouldn't see this place until Christmas at the very least.

He set his bags in front of Snape's feet with a thud. Looking up, he caught Snape checking out his new appearance. He braced himself for a rude comment of some sort, but it never came.

The other man merely raised an eyebrow and shrank his bags. Harry put them in his pocket and they left through the front door. They had barely made it down the front walk when the door opened behind them.

"Harry!" Andy called out to him.

He stopped walking abruptly, causing Snape to nearly run into him. "Inconsiderate brat." He heard him mumble under his breath. Harry paid the other man no attention as Andy began walking over to them.

"Hey. I have to leave a day early. They have some kind of birthday surprise party planned for me. I'm sorry I didn't wake you, I didn't want to bother you."

He watched as Andy's face fell. "Oh…well…I guess this is goodbye."

He felt his eyes filling with tears as the other boy pulled him into a tight embrace. "I'll contact you as soon as I can and I promise I'll be back to see you during one of our breaks." Andy nodded and kissed his cheek.

A few moments later, the door closed behind him. He felt Snape grab his arm and he that familiar tug as they apparated. After what felt like hours of getting squeezed through a giant tube, they finally reappeared in London. They were standing in what appeared to be a deserted alleyway in the middle of town. He had assumed they would appear directly outside of Grimmauld place, but he was grateful for the walk so he didn't complain.

"You really should take that hideous thing out of your lip, Potter." Snape said, breaking the silence that had taken over the moment they had begun walking to Sirius's.

"Why?"

"Have you so much as looked in the mirror today? It' is badly infected." Harry merely just shrugged at this bit of information. He had assumed it would be infected after coming into contact with alcohol, cigarettes, and god knows what else last night.

"If you want to succumb to an early death, then be my guest. Maybe I will finally get some peace and quiet in my life." He didn't even respond to Snape's ridiculous comment, rolling his eyes deep in the back of his head instead. He highly doubted that he was going to die from a tiny infection. He had some Muggle antibiotics in his trunk. He would put them on his lip later on.

After continuing to walk for what felt like hours, they finally came to a stop in between numbers eleven and thirteen. He closed his eyes, concentrating hard. It was annoying to go through this process every single time one came over, but Grimmauld place was the most well hidden building in London. The door finally appeared. He was halfway up the steps when he managed to trip. He fell back down on his ass, hard.

He heard a snicker from in front of him and he looked up to see Snape looking highly amused at his pain. "Shall we just place a bubble around you?"

"Git." Harry glared up at him. He picked himself up from the ground and they walked into the house together. He accidently let the door slam shut behind him. The wretched portrait of Sirius's mother began screaming as if on cue.

"HOW DARE YOU! BRINGING THAT FILTH INTO MY HOME! MY ONLY LIVING SON BESMIRCHING THE BLACK NAME! DO YOU HEAR ME YOU LITTLE-"

They hurried away from the hallway and into the kitchen. Just as he had been told, they all jumped out at him and yelled. " Surprise!" He felt himself smiling despite all that had went down between them this summer. These people would always be family to him.

Mrs. Weasley was there in a second, smothering him in her overbearing arms and asking him how his summer had been. She seemed to have forgiven him for not coming sooner at least. He hugged her back, ignoring her usual comments about how skinny he was.

She had just released him when Hermione and Ron appeared. They eyed each other for a long moment before Hermione came forward and hugged him. "How was your summer?" She asked, pulling away from him and scanning his appearance. He caught sight of her eyeing his completely new appearance. When he actually took a second to scan the room, he found a lot of people doing the same.

"It was good." He replied. She seemed to accept this answer and they chatted for a few more moments before she excused herself to go talk to somebody else. It was just Ron and himself now. They were awkwardly standing in front of each other. He was waiting for Ron to break the silence and he had a strong feeling that Ron was waiting for him to do the same.

"Alright, mate?" Ron finally asked as he moved forward to hug him as well. Nothing else was said between the two, but he knew by his best friend's words that he was forgiven. Harry made up a few lies about his summer while Ron complained about how boring his had been. Their conversation was somewhat strained and Harry realized why as he watched Ron walk off to join Hermione at the table. They didn't really have anything in common anymore.

The twins sought him out a moment later. "Don't worry about our dear brother over there." Fred said.

"Yeah, he's just mad because he was stuck inside all summer while you were out having a good time." George observed.

"I wasn't-" He began to defend himself, but was shushed by George.

"You do realize who it is that you are talking to, right?" Fred asked. "We pick up on everything. So tell us, what exactly were you doing all summer?"

He was about to cave and tell them all about his new friends when he spotted Remus walking toward the group. "Later." He mouthed as the man got closer. The twins nodded and walked off in the opposite direction.

"Harry!" He smiled as he was pulled into a hug by the man he considered to be his second godfather. "Did you have a good summer? The Muggles treat you okay?" Harry nodded at his questions, making up a few new lies about what he had done with his summer.

Their conversation was interrupted by Snape coming over to the group. He pulled a still steaming phial out of his pocket. "Here." He said, thrusting the potion into Remus's hand. Harry watched as Remus downed the whole thing in one gulp, blanching at the horrid taste. He recognized it to be the Wolfsbane potion he took in the week leading up to the full moon.

Remus walked away after that, leaving him completely alone with his Potions professor. Harry paid him no attention, though. He had begun looking around the room for the one man he wanted to see the most. He hadn't been in the kitchen when he arrived, which was odd considering it was his house they were all celebrating in.

"The dog is behind you, Potter." Snape's voice suddenly mumbled from his left. He turned around to see Sirius just entering the room.

"Sirius!" He yelled, barely aware of the way he sprinted across the kitchen to catch his godfather in a bone shattering hug. People turned to smile at the pair as they embraced for several long moments. They broke apart and he caught Sirius's eyes sweeping over his new appearance, finally settling on his new piercing.

He really hoped that Sirius wouldn't choose this moment to start acting as the parental figure he was supposed to be. He wasn't taking his new piercing out no matter what anybody said, but he still didn't want to argue with anybody on his birthday.

"A lip ring, eh?"

Harry smiled and the two began chatting away.

The next two hours were devoted to his telling of fake accounts of his summer to everybody that bothered to ask. It was starting to get extremely irritating and he needed some sort of toxin in his system. He was finally able to pull away, muttering an excuse about going upstairs to unpack his belongings.

He headed to the room he usually shared with Ron, but would now be his own for the next two weeks. He took his bags out of his pocket. Pulling out his wand, he tapped it against his bags until they returned to their normal size. Technically, he wasn't allowed to do magic, but they wouldn't be able to detect it so he really didn't care.

He pulled out a bottle of vodka and took three huge gulps from the bottle, blanching as his throat began to burn. He slipped it back in the duffel bag that was carrying his alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, lighters, and bong. He then shrank it down to the size of a matchbox car and slipped it back in his pocket. No way was he letting it out of his sight.

He fumbled in his pockets for the joint he had stashed there a few hours ago. He pulled it out and lit it, inhaling hard on the end. The smoke filled his lungs in an instant. He held it in for a decent amount of time before breathing it out through his nose. He was beginning to feel that familiar light headedness as he finished his joint and slipped the tiny butt back in his pocket.

He sprayed himself with a can of air freshener sitting on the night table and thundered back down the stairs to rejoin the party.