‹ Prequel: Nobody's Perfect

Revenge Is Sweet

XI

-Saphire-

My eyes quickly adjusted and I led both Alex and Nile to the corner by the door.

"Don't move until the lights come on. Then Alex I want you to take Nile and lock yourselves in my car ok?"

I handed her my key.

Even though it's the middle of the day, I knew that if this person got to Alex or Nile they wouldn't hesitate to take or hurt them. They were hidden behind the coat rack.

"Sasa, I'm scared."

I kissed Nile's forehead.

"Duerme bebé" (Sleep baby)

"Kye?"

I looked over at him and he was trying to follow my voice.

"Kye, come with me."

I grabbed his hand and led him to the pantry quietly.

"Whats going on?"

"Kye. I promise, I will explain later but please just trust me. This is life or death."

His eyes widened but he nodded.

I entered the code and the light flashed green before the door popped open.

Inside was at least 3 mil, 4 loaded guns, a package of weed, 2 glowsticks, some jewlery, mace, and the switch to the silent alarm.

I flipped the switch which sent a text to everybody's phone and sent a warning out to Drake and alerted the feds.

I grabbed two guns putting them in the waistband of Mal's boxers, one in front, one in back, then grabbed a glowstick and a can of mace.

I handed Kye a gun.

"I need you to go behind the couch in the living room. Use this if needed. Unless you hear me tell you to come out don't move. I don't care what else you hear but if I don't specifically tell you to come out. Stay put. Understood?"

He nodded like a child.

I locked the pantry back up then led him to the couch and made sure he was hidden behind it.

I pecked his lips then slowly made my way towards the steps. I slowly pulled the gun from the front and proceeded up the steps, listening for any noise.

I heard things fall and followed the noise to Rose's room.

I took the safety off the gun and looked through the crack in the door.

Mal was being held at gunpoint by some chick in a mask.

I can tell it was a female because I could see the outline of her curves.

They just stood in silence.

I felt a gun being pushed to my temple and I was forced into the room.

"Saph!"

"Al, I'm fine."

I stood by Mal while they held us at gunpoint.

I could see the remote sitting on Rose's bed, behind them.

The person who pushed me into the room was a guy. This nigga was stacked too.

"Yall bitch asses too scared to show ya faces?!!"

"Saph shut-"

"Naw! Fuck that! These bitch made niggas can break into my house but won't show they face."

I could tell I was pissing the guy off.

"That's they shouldn't send lil kids to handle grown man business.."

A second later the lights came on and I could now see.

The girl was wearing tight black shorts, a long sleeve black v-neck, Concords, and a mask covering her face.

The guy had on dark washed jeans, a short sleeve black v-neck, black Jordan 7s, and a mask.

The guy was visibly shaking and had yhe remote in his hand so I'm guessing he turned the light on.

"Rico what the fuck!"

"Aww Rico we meet again.."

A smirk broke out on my face.

He pulled his mask off

"Bitch! You killed him!"

I let a light giggle escape my lips.

"You stepped on my turf and expecting to leave scot free?"

"Wait! You killed Kenth"

I just stared at the female with a raised eyebrow.

She pulled off her mask.

I could see pure rage flame up in her eyes.

"You deserve to die bitch"

I full blown smiled.

"Then shoot me."

She aimed her gun right between my eyes.

Their dumbasses never took either one of my guns so I pulled them both out and pointed one at each of them.

"Sweetheart, you shoot me Rico is going down with me."

She dropped gun and tried to kick me in the stomach.

I grabbed her foot and glared at her.

"Bad idea."

I pushed her back and she hit the bed post. I started punching her and backed her into a corner, she had stopped fighting back but I wouldn't let up.

"SAPHIRE!"

I stopped and looked back at Mal and saw Rico laying dead at his feet.

"Hurry up before the cops come."

He tossed me his gun and I pointed it directly at her forehead.

***3 hours later***

The police have come and gone.

They ruled the killings as self defense, especially since all our guns were registered and they couldn't find anything criminal in the house.

"Cece."

"Yeah sweetie?"

"We need you again."

"Be there in 5."

I hung up and turned around to face a very pissed off looking Kye.

"What the hell is all of this?!!!?"
♠ ♠ ♠
If I die today it'd be a holiday!!!