‹ Prequel: Nobody's Perfect

Revenge Is Sweet

II

-Saphire-

I sat up and looked around....this is Mani's room

I looked down.

Thank God I'm still fully clothed.

I slowly got up and left.

My hair smelt like booze and death.

I got in the shower and straightend my hair before getting dressed.

I went in Rose's room, Violent's room, and Gem's room and they were all empty.

I sighed and walked to the other side of the second floor. The staircase divided the second floor in half, girl's rooms on one side and boys on the other.

I went in Tahja's room and it was empty too.

In Mace's room was him and Rose. In Mal's room was Mal and Violent on the bed and Tahja strechted on the couch.

I put my phone on the sound system in the hallway and turned it all the way up blasting Chain Music through the house.

"TURN THAT BULLSHIT OFF!"

Violent stomped out of Mal's room and over to hers flipping me off on the way.

"Love you too baby!"

Slowly but surely they all either poked their head out or walking to their room letting me know they were all awake.

I turned it down a little and headed downstairs to make breakfast.

TJ

Mani

Mal

Mace

Tahj

Rose

Gem

Violent

I had made eggs, bacon, sausage, and pancakes. Me and Mal were the only one's in the house that could cook, everyone else could burn a pot of water.

The house phone started ringing and I grabbed it. The house phone was business only.

"What's up?"

"I been keeping my ear to the ground like you asked and I got something for ya."

"Well I don't have all damn day!"

"Some OGs were off at the mouth about how D was such an easy target."

"Names?"

I grabbed a pen and paper.

"They go by Dro and Wef."

"Gracias."

"No problem. And I got the cash from my runs last night."

"I got shit to do but TJ be here."

"Aight. I'm out."

He hung up.

I looked at the names on the paper while sipping my smoothie.

"Ace and Violent see what you can find on some old niggas that go by Dro and Wef."

They nodded while loading the dishwasher.

"Mani, Gem, Rose leggo!"

I grabbed my phone and walked out.

My Benz was gone but a brand new red lambo was in it's place.

"Damn."

I reached in grabbing the key of the passenger seat then shut both doors and locked it.

We decided to take Rose's car

"Where he kept?"

"County."

She nodded and pulled out of the 10 car garage.

Rose was in the driver seat, Gem was in the passenger seat, and me and Mani were in the back.

LOVEEE THE CAR! -S

Welcome. -Drizz

***1 hour later***

"Pull around to the side."

She pulled up to the employee only door.

We all got out and I knocked and one of the gaurds let us.

They lightly patted us all down and then took us the back way to the visitors area.

We sat down as they brought in the rest of the visitors and then the inmates.

My dad saw me and a big smile broke out on his face.

"Hey Saphy."

"Hey daddy."

"Whats up?"

"I aint have much to do today but uhm I got some info this morning and I was wondering if you knew some niggas name Dro and Wef."

"They aren't the brightest, old, they brag alot too. But no one I've worked with can pin-point where they started."

I nodded and stored that into my memory.

"Ok. Daddy you remember Rose, Gem, and Mani right?"

He nodded.

"What yall next hit?"

"Torrid's"

He smirked.

"Always going for the big guys Saphy."

When my momm died our empire fell and we became less and less feared.

Since me and TJ took over we are ranked number 3.

"VISITS OVER!"

I rolled my eyes at the gaurd.

"Adios papi."

I reached over and gave him a hug.

We walked out the front with the other visitors and walked around to Rose's car.

"I don't understand what happened?"

I pulled the money my dad had shoved in my back pocket out.

It was 600 dollars and a rolled up note.

Watch the company you keep. Tahj is a rat.

I felt fire run through my viens.

"I'm driving."

I hopped in the driver seat, Rose was in the passenger seat, and Mani and Gem were in the back.

-TJ-

Tahj was holding us in the at gunpoint in the dining room.

"The fuck Tahj!"

"Man shut up before I fucking shoot this bitch!"

He pointed it at Violent's temple. I could tell she was scared by looking in her eyes but her face didn't show it.

I shut up.

-Saphire-

We got to the house within 20 minutes and I had explained it to everybody.

I went around back while Rose and Gem went to the door.

They were going to tell Tahj that me and Mani went out on a date, which is believable.

Mani had climbed up to the balcony outside my bedroom and was going to go through Tahj's computer and stuff since he was good at that.

I pulled the spare gun from behind the pool bar.

They're in the dining room -Ani

I slipped off my heels and threw my hair up in a loose bun.

I walked around to the glass doors, which were all opened and stood back some.

I took three deep breaths and listened.

"Seems like that little bitch Saphire can't come to your rescue."

"Why are you doing this?"

I knew Violent was scared by her voice, she's the baby out of us and has a little trouble keeping her emotions in check.

"I was told to finish the job."

I turned the corner and came eye to eye with Tahj.

"Looks like you failed."

I shot him right between the eyes.

He fell forward at my feet and I stepped over him.

"Mal call CeCe to come clean this shit up."

He nodded and walked out.

"Gem go with Violent and go shopping of some shit. She doesn't need to be in this house right now."

Gem took a shaking and crying Violent out to the garage.

"Rose go with TJ and clean Tahj's shit out and tell Mani to come here."

I sat down in front of Mace, completely ignoring that I had just killed somebody and their body was lying in my dining room floor.

"Mace what did you get on Dro and Wef?"

He handed me two, 3 inch folders.

"Dro is Chris James Wilkkins and Wef is Josh Bay Henfa. They both currently work alone doing petty jobs thay come their way but they started with Snake at the age of 11 but left 3 years before Drew was shot."

So they didn't kill my mom but if Snake's crew was behind it they would know who did.

Mani came down with Tahj's laptop in hand.

"He's been talking to someone who goes by C.W. they had planned all of this. Tahj and TJ aren't even related. This is some deep shit."

"Print it and give it to Mace so he and Violent can go over it and get the info we need."

Just then CeCe walked in with her team behind her.

They removed the bullet from Tahj's skull and took his wallet. Then they loaded him into a big black bag.

The team walked out and threw Tahj's body in their white van before leaving to dump the body.

"What do you need CeCe?"

She examined the blood stain on the floor.

"Salt water, bleach, a lit candle, knife, and towel."

I got her what she needed.

(I am 99.9 percent sure this doesn't work at all)

She poured the salt water over the blood and it began to bubble. She sliced off part of the towel and used the fire to lit it and let the lit piece hover above the salt water. The salt water began to bubble harder. She dropped the lit piece and it went out. She wiped it up with the rest of the towel.

She threw bleach down and pulled a little brush out of her bag and started scrubbing.

The smell quickly filled the room.

"All done."

I smiled and pulled the 600 from my bra.

"How much?"

"450"

I handed her the money with a 50 dollar tip.

"See ya next time"

She winked and skipped out in her lab coat and black heels.

She was a stange one.

Now to hit the streets and find these Dro and Wef niggas.

I went back to the backyard and put the gun back then slipped my shoes back on.

I walked to the garage and got in my new car.

My revenge is that much closer.