Status: Typing As Fast As I Can!!

Episode One: Made of Stone

Part One.

I arrived at my lovely brick home in Ohio after a long drive from Detroit. It was so amazing to just see my home. I had spent nearly three months on the road, my band and I were exhausted from the late night shows. We were becoming well known, and touring was great and all, but coming home was the absolute best.

I parked my black 1976 Mustang Cobra II in my driveway, seeing my beautiful golden retriever run out to greet me. His tail wagged excitedly, his whimpers showed me just how much he missed me.

"Hey Gabriel! Did you miss mommy?" I smiled, petting my dog lovingly.

I noticed a black '67 Impala parked acrossed the street, but other than that, everything seemed normal. I grabbed my suitcase from the trunk, and followed my dog into my house, where my twin brother, and four other men waited in the kitchen. All of them had the gravest faces I'd ever seen.

"What's going on?" I asked, setting down my suitcase.

"Mrs. Davens was found dead in her home this afternoon." Caleb, my brother told me.

I gasped in shock. "The crazy lady acrossed the street that called me a whore?"

One of the men snorted, which earned himself a smack on th back of his head.

"Yeah, and these guys found her. This is Dean, Sam, Bobby, and Cas." Caleb told me.

I took in the new faces. Sam, a handsome youn man around my age, smiled politely, and shook my hand. Dean, who I learned was Sam's older brother, shook my hand as well, and winked at me. Bobby was the oldest out of the four men, grasping my hand a moment before releasing me. And Cas, the quiet and distant one, merely stared at me. His oceanic blue eyes hit me like a tidal wave in a way I couldn't explain.

I cleared my throat, and tore my eyes away from his. "I'm Evangeline, Caleb's twin."

"Its nice to meet you. How long have you known Mrs. Davens?" Sam asked.

"Well, we moved here about two years ago. She came over while we were unloading the truck." Caleb answered. "Even then, she struck me as crazy. She was nice at first, but then she got closer to us, and she just changed, calling Evs a whore and everything."

I nodded, recalling the memory he described to the strangers. The way these gentlemen stared at us was uncomfortable, and I was sure that Caleb could feel it too. The awkward silence was deafening, and I couldn't stop my eyes from wavering to the blue-eyed hunk, named Cas.

The moment my eyes went to him, his eyes of purest oceans met mine. There was a very suttle look of confusion, and an intensity I didn't understand. The emotion displayed in the man's eyes did not show anywhere on his face. It was as if he were made of stone.

The concept was foreign to me, since I was so often teased about wearing my heart on my sleeve. My emotions were the biggest part of me that I was able to control. So where he was made of stone, I was made of glass; completely transparent.

"How did she die?" I asked, looking away from the blue-eyed beauty of a man, towards Bobby and Dean.

"Her neck was broken, and her heart was ripped out." Bobby said.

The answer, though brutally honest, shocked me to my core. I felt a dense cold envelope me, sinking down into my bones. Her death was unnatural, and it made me wonder who could do something like that.

"Dear God, that's just..." I couldn't finish what I started to say.

"If you guys find anything, or see something wierd, give us a call. We're staying in the Newton Motel, so we're not too far." Dean spoke, handing Caleb and I a business card with his name and number.

"Sure, no problem." Caleb nodded.

The four men left, but not before Dean winked at me again. He was cute, I'll give him that, but he was no Cas. And there was something about him that made my soul vibrate, my molecules expand then reassemble again.

"So, how was tour?" Caleb asked, changing the subject of Mrs. Davens death.

I shrugged my shoulders. "As good as can be expected. Next leg of the tour isn't until next month. I'm just glad to be home."

"Well, it does get lonely with just me and Gabe around here."

I chuckled softly as I made my way upstairs to my room. As I unpacked, I felt a pair of eyes on me, though I was sure I was alone. It made my skin crawl. I shuddered, trying to pinpoint where it was coming from. When I saw nothing, the feeling passed, and I was safe again.

But oh, how wrong I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
I already have this story handwritten, so all I have to do is type it up. This is what I have so far. Hope you guys like it, and I hope to hear from ya. Enjoy!