Status: Typing As Fast As I Can!!

Episode One: Made of Stone

Part Two.

"Did you see that girl? She was frickin hot." Dean said as he walked into their motel room.

Sam merely rolled his eyes at his older brother. He knew one way or another, Dean was going to charm that girl into bed with him.

Bobby and Castiel followed behind the Winchester boys, Bobby ignored them as Dean went on and on about the girl from earlier that day. Cas, however was as emotionless as ever, and yet he listened as the human spoke of her.

Her. Evangeline.

She was stunning to Castiel, which made him confused as much as he was afraid. Her hair of wild fire curls framed her heart breakingly lovely face. She had full lips that was set in a slight pout, and were the color of pale pink rose petals. Her nose was small, and delicate, in perfect proportion to her face. What really got him was her eyes. Big, bright violet orbs that could make even an angel such as himself stop and stare in wonder.

It was dangerous for him to feel any emotion for a human. Emotions were the doorways to doubt. He could end up doubting his commands, his loyalty to God, and even his purpose to those he served. To him, emotions were a sin, and to feel them made him a failure as an angel. He refused to have weakness course through him.

Evangeline.

No, he would not bring himself to think of her again. She was a human. Nothing more. And he was a powerful soldier of God. Nothing less.

Castiel drowned out Dean's comments of the human girl, and forced his mind back at the task at hand.

He knew, just as the others had, that Lillith was behind the three murders in Akron. Her reasoning behind it was still unknown. Something unsettling was taking place in that very moment, and he wasn't sure if there was another muder, or something in the Heavens was amidst.

The end was near. He knew it to be true. He prayed that Dean and Sam could stop it in time.
♠ ♠ ♠
And there's part two for ya. Hope you liked it. (: