Status: Typing As Fast As I Can!!

Episode One: Made of Stone

Part Three.

Image
Evangeline

My head ached, and I was vaguely aware of the small trickle of blood running down from my temple. My arms were chained above my head. My feet were several feet from the ground. I was a wiggling worm on the fishing line, waiting to be eaten.

"Lookie what I found. Pretty little vessel." the blonde woman who I assumed had been the one to knock me out, stepped into the light in front of me.

"You keep saying that. What the hell is a vessel, and why do you think I am one?" I asked, my voice raw.

"You're the vessel form one of the archs. Obviously powerful, but still not sure which one. Has to be a female though, so it narrows my search down." the blonde said.

Nothing this broad said made any sense to me, but the sadistic look in her eyes told me she was about fifty shades of crazy I didn't wanna get into. Which sucks for me, because either way, she was still going to kill me.

"What's wrong vessel? Don't like to talk to me?" she sing-songed.

"My name is not 'vessel'. Its Evangeline." I spat at her, my annoyance finally peaked.

"Watch your tone with me, you little bitch. I can end you this very second if I want to." Blondie growled.

"Then why don't you?' I asked. "Why are you making me wait?"

At that, she smiled. "I'm waiting for a few friends of mine. I'm sure they'll want to meet you."

"Its a party huh? I should have put on my good dress, then." I snorted.

My sarcasm knew no bounds, especially in the face of danger. If I was going to die by the hands of some blonde slut, I was gunna make her work for it. No way I'm going down without a fight.

With my statement, I earned a swift slap acrossed my face. My lip split, and I tasted the metallic flavor of my blood.

"You people are so disrespectful. I am more powerful than you can comprehend." Blondie sneered.

There was something evil behind all that blonde hair and green eyes. It wasn't the usual kind of evil that you saw in a murderer's eyes when he confesses some big, dark secret. Whatever this was, made me feel like I was being skinned alive.

"Powerful, huh?" I gave her my million-dollar smile. "Then tell me. Why do you keep giving me these little love taps? My dead grandma can hit harder than you."

Her lip peeled back, revealing a set of perfect pearly whites. What really got my attention was when her eyes went completely white. My heart was threatening to beat its way right out of my chest at the sight of it. She edged closer to me with a knife in her hand that I swore she didn't have before. The closer she got, the more I tried to prepare myself for my impending demise.

I heard a crashing sound come from behind me that sounded a lot like a door being kicked open, but I couldn't move my neck to know for sure. The evil way the blonde bitch smiled made me visably cringe.

"Hello boys. So glad you could stop by." her voice was sickly sweet, and just as evil as the rest of her.

"Let her go, Lillith. She's an innocent."

That voice. Where have I heard that voice before?

Blondie, or Lillith, I guess her name was, laughed. "Dean, sweetie. You know I don't give a damn about innocents."

Her distraction was all I needed to lift my legs up, and kick her in the chest. The blow shocked her enough to drop the knife, and stumble backwards. Whoever was behind me, now rushed forward, and I could see who they were.

Dean, Sam, Bobby, and Cas from the day before, came into view. I had never been so relieved to see them come to my aid.

"Cas, help Sam get her untied." Dean ordered as he, and Bobby struggled to fight Lillith.

She was stronger than anyone I had ever seen. Her green eyes were fully white, and edged towards insanity.

Sam and Cas lowered me onto the ground after my arms were free. My knees were so weak, I collapsed onto the floor. I noticed Lillith's knife on the ground beside me. Picking it up, the darkness around it made bile rise to my throat.

"Dean!" I called.

His head snapped in my direction, and I handed him the blade.

"Good looking out, princess. Sam, take her outside to the car. Keep her safe." Dean commanded.

"Come on, Evs." Sam lifted me up off the ground, helping me walk out of the old abandoned warehouse.

Once outside, the fresh air filled my lungs with a stinging satisfaction. Sam opened the passenger side of the Impala, and I immediately sat down.

"Are they going to kill her?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"They shall have to," Cas told me.

His sudden appearance startled me. When the hell did he come outside?

"Are you okay?" Sam questioned, seemingly trying to distract me from my thoughts on Cas.

His big brown eyes inspected my head wound, careful not to touch it. He was tender, but thurough.

I nodded. "My head hurts, but I'll live."

A few moments later, Bobby and Dean walk out of the warehouse. Neither of them looked too happy.

"Lillith got away. She used her mojo and vanished." Dean spat.

"We must keep Evangeline safe. Lillith will go after her again, no doubt." Cas spoke, his eyes on mine.

Great. Just great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been awhile, I've been really sick lately. but I'm all better now. Hope you liked this chapter.
(: