Status: Typing As Fast As I Can!!

Episode One: Made of Stone

Part Four.

I was taken to the motel the four men were staying in, relieved they didn't take me back home for Caleb to see my messy appearance. I felt very safe with them, safer than I had in a couple of years. Which made sense to me, since they saved my petty skin from being flayed off my bones.

I ignored the floral wall paper, the headache I had would want nothing to do with it. Sam sat me down on one of the beds, and handed me a damp wash cloth for the dried blood.

"Lillith; she wasn't human, was she?" I asked, rather bluntly.

Bobby shifted uncomfortably where he stood, the others didn't look as though they wanted to tell me. I didn't do well with secrets, especially if they involved the well-being of my life.

"I'll take that as a 'No, Evs. She isn't.' So what is she?" I winced as the wash cloth grazed the bump on my head.

"She is a demon." Cas finally spoke.

I had been wary of him since his little scene at the warehouse, appearing out of nowhere. It didn't stop my body from responding to him though. His deep voice was better than any painkillers I could take.

"Then what are you guys?" I pressed further.

Dean sighed, glaring at Cas for just willingly giving out information. "We're hunters. Cas is an angel."

My eyes shot to Cas again. His blue stare melted and chilled me at the same time. He was incredibly breathtaking, but behind his eyes there was something powerful there. It was beautiful without a doubt.

"An angel. Like messenger-of-God type deal?" I think I stopped breathing.

"Yes." was his only answer.

I sighed and looked away. I would have the hots for an angel, I scolded myself. And to have impure thoughts about him as well? Oh hell.

"Well, isn't that just friggin dandy." I said with as much sarcasm as I could muster.

At that, Dean cracked a smile. "You're taking this a lot better than I expected, princess."

Even though I was covered in dirt and blood, and most likely was suffering from a concussion, I could hear him trying to charm his way past my wall. His bad boy smile was something to be desired but my body didn't respond to him as much as it did with angel-boy.

I rolled my eyes. "Hate to break this to you sweetie, but the angel has more of a chance to get in my pants than you do."

Dean went wide-eyed at my comment as well as Cas. Sam and Bobby laughed as though it was the first time they witnessed a woman rejecting Dean.

I have to say, the look on poor Dean's face was worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for those who continue to read, and also for the comments. I appreciate all the feedback you have to offer. Hope to hear from more of you soon. Xoxo!