Status: Typing As Fast As I Can!!

Episode One: Made of Stone

Part Five.

Though he disagreed with the others, Cas went along with Dean to take Evangeline home to her brother. He sat in the middle of the back seat so he was able to see Evangeline without looking directly at her. Lillith would go after the girl again, so why they were allowing her to go back home was beyond his understanding. If it were up to him, he would force the human into hiding, cutting her off from her brother just in case it would lead Lillith to her.

"What are you going to tell your brother, anyway? I know you were cool about it, but will he be?" Dean broke the silence, looking to Evangeline.

The way the older Winchester looked at her, for reasons unknown to himself, made Castiel feel a sting of anger towards his friend. The feeling itself didn't scare him as much as how quickly it came to him, and how intense it was. While he was confused with his own internal battle with these new feelings, the conversation in the front continued.

Evangeline shrugged. "Before my band started getting big, I was in school studying religions, and lore. We had spoken of the possibility of it all being real. I don't think it'll be much of a surprise to him either, He so desperately wants to believe that there is something good out there."

Her voice was soft, and slightly melodic. Castiel found himself liking the sound of it.

"And I'm also hoping that since Cas is here, it might just add to my proof, and give my brother something to believe in." she spoke again.

This time she glanced at him. His heart raced as her bright violet orbs met his own. Why were her eyes so familiar to him?

She smiled softly at him, and looked away as her face took on a rosy hue. Castiel was confused yet again by her reaction. Normally humans blushed at being embarassed, or when they felt sexually towards another being. He didn't think he had done anything to embarass her, so that was out of the equation. What about her feeling sexually towards him? The thought of this human wanting him in such a way made him shift uncomfortably in the back seat. No matter how lovely she was, he would never consider her anything but a fragile human.

Dean pulled into her driveway, her brother and dog were waiting outside of the door. Caleb looked to his sister anxiously as they got out of the car.

"Jesus, Evs. What the hell happened?" Caleb embraced her.

"I'll explain inside. Its too crazy to talk about it here." Evangeline told her twin.

Castiel waiting patiently by Dean's side until Evangeline turned to them, and motioned for them to follow inside the small brick house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been a couple of days. Had to catch up on some work. But, I hope you all liked this chapter. Gives you a little more into the mind of our dear Castiel. More to come soon. Enjoy!