Status: Typing As Fast As I Can!!

Episode One: Made of Stone

Part Six.

"Evs, that's insane. Demons and angels don't exist." Caleb sighed.

I shook my head. "I know how crazy it sounds, but you didn't see her the way I did. Dean and the others saved me, and I believe them."

Cas and Dean stood against the wall, and watched quietly as my brother and I spoke. Dean looked as though he wanted to say something, but Cas shook his head as a silent reprimand.

"And you also believe that Cas is an angel? A guy wearing a dirty old trench coat?" Caleb motioned towards the blue-eyed hunk.

"I do." I told him with a soft smile. "After all the bad that has happened to us, I gotta believe that there is some good able to fight the evil. And I know in your heart you want to believe it too. Cas is an angel. He saved me, and thats good enough for me."

Caleb was silent for a moment before he finally nodded. "Okay, I believe you."

I smiled softly at him then he looked at Dean and Cas. They stood acrossed the room, waiting for everything to be okay.

"Are you guys hungry? I was thinking about cooking out for Evs and a couple of friends. You're more than welcome to join us." Caleb spoke to the other men.

Dean cracked a smile. "Sounds good. I'll call Bobby and Sam."

He took out his cell phone, and walked outside with Cas right behind him.

"I'm going to shower." I excused myself.

Gabriel followed me upstairs to my conjoined bathroom. He layed on the floor as I began running my water. I stripped down, and opened the small window to let out the steam. Outside, I could hear Cas and Dean talking, about me no less.

"Cas, what the hell do you mean you can't be around her? She's not that bad, even though she doesn't want me the way she should." Dean looked at the angel as though he was insane.

"She makes me feel things. Emotions are the doorway to doubt." Cas told him.

"You rebelled. And those feelings are built up sexual tension. Its time to let loose, and get with that perky red head who wants you back."

"I will no use her as you would, Dean. It is much safer if I stay away form her."

I stopped listening, feeling guilty about eavsdropping on such a private conversation. I was also feeling guilty about not seeing his fear of me before. Emotions were a sin to him, and as an angel of God, he learned not to have any. His fear of wanting me was putting doubt into him. It made me incredibly sad for him.

i got into the shower, and quickly washed away the dirt and left over blood from the warehouse. I let my bad memories of that hell so down the drain, freeing myself of their burden. Once I was finished, and completely scrubbed, I dried off, and wrapped the towel around my body. I quickly went into my bedroom to dress into a pair of skinnies, and an off the shoulder white and green top. Slipping on my flip flops, I went downstairs to help with the cook out.

In the kitchen, I heard my friend/bandmate Anna's tinkling laugh. She stood with Sam, her eyes all flirty mode. When she saw me, her arms immendiately wrapped around me.

"I heard about the car accident! Are you okay?" Anna gave me the once over with her eyes.

I nodded, going along with the lie my twin no doubt told her. "I'm alright. Just a few bumps is all."

"Good, because I can't afford to look for another singer." she winked.

"I'm glad I mean so much to those I love endlessly." I said sarcastically.

I got the fruit from the fridge, eager to make salad. There was something calming about humming while chopping. The tune was from a song I'd recently started writing, though the lyrics were unfinished.

"So you sing in a band?" Dean stood next to me.

I nodded. "I am. We're just now starting to get big. Pretty soon I'll be on the cover of magazines and such."

"Done anything I've ever heard?" he asked.

"I've seen your collection of heavy metal tapes." I laughed. "We're more mellow compared to Metallica and Pantara."

"Those are awesome bands." he defended.

"Be that as it may, you probably haven't heard our music." I told him.

Dean pouted, his true boyish looks overshadowing his hard edges. "You never heard your music."

I chuckled at his pout one last time before throwing all the fruit in a large bowl. I felt a pair of eyes on me, and I knew it was Cas. The intensity was not something I could ever forget. When Anna led the men outside for a game of volleyball, and the intensity was still there, I shuddered. Cas was still in the kitchen with me.

"I overheard your conversation with Dean outside." I began, turning to face him. "I'm sorry that its hard for you to be around me. I understand a little of how it feels."

"And that is what you feel as well?" he asked, the deepness of his voice affecting me more than he realized.

I nodded. "A cruel wanting of something I can never have. Its worse than death. At least in death I can find peace."
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been sick for a little while so it was hard for me to even type. I hope this makes up for it though.