Status: Mutant and proud.

X-Men: New Wave

Wonderer

SO today was the day the new mutant would be joining me and I wasn't sure what kind of mood to be in, I mean everything was going swimmingly well with the team I had joined. Apparently I'd be training up this girl as well, all the more fun then! I was told she could turn into any animal and was part of a rock band - fabulous! I already loved her, she could sing or whatever and become a cat when I became saddened!

Bobby hadn't made his regular visit in a few days, I was wondering where the hell he'd gotten too. So being a mutant with the newly found power of flying (that was my skill, apparently when I blacked out I flew around. Fun!), I flew over the building and saw him on a bench in the gardens. I hovered above him -he hadn't noticed at all- and just when I was about to call him, a girl ran up to him. They hugged and kissed and smiled and talked. They were lucky my new power wasn't something to do with flame throwing!

I flew down to the main entrance. At that point Logan and Xavier appeared in the doorway.

"How's it going guys." I smiled, slowly dropping myself down to earth, "The air is really fresh this morning!"

"Not too bad. I see that you have become better at controlling your power." Xavier smiled and looked over at Logan, "I expected this would happen. Your room mate will be meeting you in your room in an hour. Be there before that."

Xavier rolled away and left Logan standing and staring at me. I waved my arms about a bit and sat in mid air. He gave me a look that said 'Really?'

"I know if you could do it you would. It's fun! Who knew I could manipulate myself, eh?" I joked, "Come on."

"So I take it you saw Ice Boy. With his girlfriend." Logan smiled, "I'm sure Gambit will happily take you to another poker game."

"Very funny. Just remember who is your newly assigned tag team buddy for training!" I drifted passed him and through the lobby, "See you later!"

I got bored of floating so began to walk towards the dorms, I wasn't exactly happy to be sharing my room with another person, but they could become a tiger, a squirrel or maybe even a goat! Basically, I was looking forward to someone who could become something fluffy and huggable without the need to be looked after 24/7. Ahh the fun I could have with a Puma! Oh imagine her as a goldfish! The experiments that could be done. As I was thinking so much I hadn't noticed that a girl was following me. She had pink hair and what looked like wings...I was sure the drugs had worn off.

"And you are?" I questioned as I came to a halt.

"Megan or Pixie." The strange girl said.

"Awesome. You are following me because?"

Then she just disappeared. Teleported out of the place. I guess I better get back to the dorm room before she finds me again. Oh god I need that new girl to be a cat already! Rushing back to my room I could've sworn I saw her again, but I wasn't going to stop for her.

"You're late!" Logan hissed.

Ahh great! It begins, time for a new pet then...I hope she can become a cat. Or a bird. A Puma. Tiger! Ferret! Oh this is going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry for the wait - hope you enjoy the new Mutant!