The Bully's Sister

Jane

It had been dark . Cold. Miserable. The world was becoming unhappy .Scared .Depressed. Only a select cold hearted few were happy and that was only because they had shown such anger and violence to the rest of their world that it gained them power . However one day the flowers began to grow again , the sun was shining and something so beautiful and pure was brought into the world.
A harsh scream filled a dark manor and then an angelic cry brightened up the whole building . A healer wrapped the innocent in a soft woollen blanket and handed the anxious mother her jewel . She was not disappointed before her lay the most beautiful infant . Her eyes were like aquamarines , her nose was perfectly formed , her lips were full and rosy pink and there were a few golden blonde hairs scattered across her pretty head.
The mother cradled her angel child close to her chest and kissed her delicate forehead . A sharp knock on the door interrupted the mother and daughter's moment , “Come in” the mother answered. A man with silky white hair entered the room . He smiled at the pair “Have you thought of a name ?”
“Jane” she answered .“Perfect" the father said “Jane Adeline Malfoy.”