The Bully's Sister

The Accident

Jane stared back at her aunt.

"so this is her ?" Bellatrix asked , gesturing at Jane

"yes beautiful isn't she"Narcissa said back

"indeed, is she smart?"

"yes , more so than Draco who is a year older"

"any thing else?" she asked eagerly

"she's a parselmouth" Bellatrix then squealed

"uh she is here and can speak for herself" Jane finally spoke up .

"she has an attitude and temper ; even better " Bellatrix squealed for the second time and smiled for what was the first time in ten years.

" the dark lord,will be so pleased"

"he's not back ,Bella and he never will be"narcissa snapped back

"oh he will be my dear Cissy and when he returns he will reward me for my loyalty, the same can't be said for Lucius" Bellatrix said while twirling one of her greasy curls around her fingers.

"You don't know what you're talking about, i knew this was a bad idea , come on Jane we're leaving"Narcissa grabbed Jane's hand and pulled her away.

"oh i do and he will still want her when he returns" Bella shrieked behind them, Narcissa turned as white as sheet and took Jane down the long winding staircase.

"who's he ? and who will he want ?" Jane asked eagerly

"nobody ,don't you go near him, don't you ever mention his name again!!!!" Narcissa screamed

"i didn't say a name and why would I ...", then it hit her . She was wanted by this man. She just wanted to know who he was.

All the way home Jane questioned herself about who this awful man could be. 'the dark lord' she processed the name over and over again , trying to search her brain for who he could be . The she realised. Lord Voldermort. She decided to ask her father who he was , she did not want to cause her mother any more pain.

After dinner Jane went up to her father's study and knocked on the door. A minute passed . She knocked again "come in" her father shouted. She slowly opened the large door and entered the dark cold room

"what is it Jane?"Lucius asked impatiently

"um well i was wondering whether you could tell me about Voldermort" she asked shyly. Lucius began to tense up

"what do you want to know?"

"who he is, why he wants me" she snapped back

"that's not for you to know"Lucius shouted back

"YES it is if it concerns me "she shouted

"it does NOT concern you"

"YOU'RE A LIAR AND A COWARD AND A FOUL MAN AND I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY FATHER" she spat. This triggered something deep inside Lucius , for he jumped up from his seat and went straight towards Jane . He grabbed her throat and said " now you listen here young lady" he said menacingly , as he began his speech Jane tried to get out of his grip. She moved further back, one step at a time and then placed her hands behind her . She felt something leafy and rough. Then her hand felt as if it was on fire. She screamed out in pain "AHHHHHH" , Lucius dropped his daughter and Jane fell to the floor . She was writhing in pain and letting out bloodcurdling screams. Narcissa rushed up the stairs ,to find her daughter close to unconsciousness "what happened ?" she asked a shocked Lucius .

"she touched it"

"touched what?" she said

"anjo fuego" he almost whispered. Narcissa gasped , her precious daughter had touched the most deadliest plant in the world.