The Bully's Sister

The Dark Lord

"Bellatrix, Lucius , Narcissa and this must be the newest addition to your family"
"Yes my lord , her name is Jane" Narcissa replied . "May I ?" the Dark lord pointing to Jane , Narcissa looked nervously at Lucius , he nodded quickly . Narcissa stood up and unwillingly handed Jane over to Voldermort. "Hm, she is very special , she will be very powerful one day and will certainly want her as one of my most trusted followers , unless you have anything against it ?" he questioned Jane's parents,
"No of course not my lord" Lucius answered quickly ."Excellent she will receive the mark when she is fifteen" he declared and with that he handed Jane to a stunned Narcissa and apparated out of the manor.
"NO , no he cannot she will only be a child " Narcissa cried. "It is a great honour for her , you should be proud of her" Bellatrix said to her sister . "Why did you yes Lucius , he will kill her " Narcissa screamed at her husband," I’m sorry , but she will be fine , she is brave " Lucius replied to her . Narcissa stared down at her daughter and a tear fell down her cheek as she wondered what was to become of her daughter's future.

31st October . It was Halloween and the Malfoy family was sat by the fire . Draco was playing with Jane and the two parents were smiling at their happy children. All of a sudden Bellatrix apparated into the drawing room "He is dead !Our lord is dead" she cried and fell to the floor dramatically . While Lucius called an emergency death eaters meeting Narcissa took Draco and Jane up to their rooms .
"Mummy what's happened ?" Draco asked
"A bad man is dead" she answered
"Is that why your smiling?"
"Yes I’m very happy" she smiled down at him , her children were now safe and she could sleep peacefully .