The Bully's Sister

Platform 9 3/4

It was soon 1st September and as Draco got more excited , Jane became more upset for she would miss her brother terribly. For the first time in her life she was almost being ignored as her parents were fussing over Draco the whole time.

"Jane come on we've got to take Draco to the station "

" fine"

she trudged down the stairs , she wiped her golden hair off her tear stained face and faked a smile. She had learned that in her family that the only way to survive was to fake it .

"Draco have you got all your things ?" Narcissa asked Draco

"yes, yes"

"very well then let's go" Lucius said .

When they got to the station it was packed . Jane heard her father mutter "filthy muggles" , she looked at them ; they didn't look filthy , she wondered why her father would said it.

They arrived at the wall "it's best to run it Draco" Lucius said to his son. Draco ran to the wall and disappeared .Jane gasped

"where did he go?"

"the platform"Narcissa told her as Lucius followed Draco.

" come on , let's go together" and Narcissa took Jane's hand and they ran into the wall.

"wow that was so cool" Jane said amazed, Draco just rolled his eyes at her as he put his luggage into the train .

Lucius started off the goodbyes " well i'm sure you'll be fine but if not write to us , of course i expect you to get into slytherin , work hard and don't make friends with mudbloods, goodbye son " he nodded to Draco . That was about the highest level of affection he showed his children.

"what's a mudblood?" Jane asked

"vermin" Lucius spat to her . Jane fell silent. Next was Narcissa.

"oh i'm going to miss you so much, behave and write to us every day " she cried and then hugged Draco. Then it was Jane.

"well, please don't forget about me and write letters every day please" and then she looked down at her feet . Draco wrapped his arms around his sister and kissed her forehead

"i'm never going to forget you , i'll write every day , i promise" he said and kissed her cheek . Jane could have sworn she saw a tear forming in his eye

"well i better go find Blaise ,don't want to miss the train bye " he waved to his family and boarded the train.

They waved the train off along with the other families . Now Jane was alone for 4 months .