The Bully's Sister

Dobby

Jane spent the rest of her time at home reading books , talking to snakes , practising magic and reading Draco's frequent letters. Though she longed to hear from her brother but at the same time it was killing her that she was not at Hogwarts or with Draco. However the thing that practically made her suicidal was being away from Blaise. Yes she was only 10 years old but she knew how she felt for Blaise , what scared her was if the feeling was returned and if it was not , would she ever find anyone else.

Her brother's letters soon bored her , he went on and on about Harry Potter . She became more distant from her family and spent all her time in the library or the kitchen with Dobby. She adored the house elf and wished she could set him free . One day she was in the kitchen talking to Dobby when her father came in

"Jane what are you doing? get away from that filth" he shouted at her. Dobby sprinted to the corner .

"he isn't filth father , he's my friend" she shouted back . Lucius turned slowly on his heel and stared at his daughter in disbelief.

"what did you say?"he spat. Dobby quivered in the corner . Jane stood up and put her hands on her hips.

"I said he's my friend" Jane said back , she knew she was playing with fire but she wouldn't let someone insult her friend, including her father. Lucius then started to beat Dobby for becoming his daughter's friend . Jane tried to pull her father off Dobby and Shouted "STOP,STOP , PLEASE STOP HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG" her father then turned around and slapped her around the face . Jane showed no emotion, she wouldn't give him the satisfaction. She just quietly left the room and went to her bedroom . She decided from that moment that she would never be like her family.