Status: Contains strong language and violence. Sequel maybe???

Haunted

So Watch Me Strike a Match on All My Wasted Time, As Far as I'm Concerned,

“Do you know what? For the first time in months, I’ve finally got some good news to tell you. Liam still hasn’t come back but Xander and I talked and we sorted things out. And the best part is that we’re moving in together. He broke up with Leven cos he loves me. It’s rushed I know, but I’m not exactly loaded with cash and I obviously can’t live with Liam anymore. At the moment it seems so unreal. I feel like I’m dreaming. I bet I’ll look like a right idiot when it finally sinks in and I can’t wipe the smile of my face,” I laughed, as I sat with Ryan that evening. “It’s so weird to think that all of this happened because of that day a few weeks ago. If Xander hadn’t overheard our…conversation, then…God knows where I’d be. It’s weird isn’t it? Anyway, I have to go but I’ll see you soon.” I put some more flowers down before heading back to Xander’s house. He’d gone to break up with Leven while I’d visited Ryan and then we were going back to his. When I got to Xander’s, he was already there.
“How did she take it?” I asked, as I walked through the door.
“How do you think?”
“Did you tell her about us?”
“Yeah. She’ll find out somehow anyway.”
“I guess.”
“Alright, I’ll get your stuff from the car and then you can unpack,” he cried, smiling like an overexcited child. I decided to phone Isabelle and tell her the news, since I knew she’d be more excited than we were. As I thought, she was round in a matter of minutes, jumping about like a lunatic.
“How did this happen? Tell me everything!” Isabelle squealed, once Xander had gone to bring in the rest of my bags from the car. I quickly filled her in, which caused her to then spend the next half an hour oohing and aahing over how cute it was.
“You two are so good together. Xander’s such an idiot most of the time but when it comes to you, he’s so sweet, you bring out the best in him; I love it.” I burst into laughter because as much nonsense as she was talking, I knew what she meant. She and I were two of a kind: our love for cheesy songs and movies, our obsession with romance and our ultimate desire for our lives to be like a movie. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock at the door. I went to answer it but the moment I opened the door, I suddenly wished I hadn’t.
“Danni, get out here right now!” Liam screamed. That familiar feeling of terror returned.
“Go home, I’m with Xander now,” I said quietly, not wanting a scene to start. I noticed Isabelle come up behind me and grip my hand. She knew what Liam was like and she looked just as scared as I felt.
“Oh, this must be your…friend,” he laughed to himself, eyeing her suspiciously. I hated when he was like that. I was still trying to get my head round how quickly he had changed. He’d always been so sweet and kind and loving but now he’s some kind of monster. It didn’t quite seem real.
“Go home,” I repeated.
“It’s Isabelle right?” Isabelle nodded silently. Liam turned to me. “Does Isabelle know your secret?” A lump formed in my throat. I could tell Xander was disappointed in me and I couldn’t bear to let Isabelle down too.
“Please don’t do this,” I begged.
“I think you’d better leave before I call the police,” Xander said, appearing in the hallway.
“This just gets better. You fucking c***. Keep your filthy hands of what’s fucking mine. Danni, come on, we’re going home.”
“She’s not going anywhere!” Xander shouted. I could see he was doing everything he could to control his temper, but that most definitely was not something he was good at.
“What’s your problem anyway? You don’t care about her. You only need her so you have someone to take your anger out on. That’s bullshit. Leave her alone.” Next thing I knew, Liam stepped forward and threw a punch at Xander. Xander quickly ducked out the way, grabbing Liam in a headlock.
“Nice try,” Xander muttered, tightening his grip as Liam tried to fight him off.
“Get off me!” Liam screamed.
“It’s not nice is it? Have some respect.”
“You have some fucking respect. How about…Danni comes home with me now and you get the fuck out of our business…or I get myself a bit of cash by telling a few reporters about your…relationship. I could throw in Danni’s little secret aswell actually,” Liam smiled menacingly. Xander quickly let go of Liam, turning round and throwing a punch at him square in the face. As Liam fell to the ground, Xander quickly stepped inside and slammed the door shut. I turned to Isabelle who stood shaking with tears streaming down her face. We immediately fell into each other’s arms, crying. I felt sick with fear. If Liam told anyone my secret, I wouldn’t be able to go anywhere again. The whole world would hate me. I couldn’t bear to think about the embarrassment and the shame.
“I swear I’m gonna fucking kill that guy,” Xander cried, punching the wall. I didn’t like it when Xander was angry; he scared me.
“I’m sorry,” I said quietly. Xander instantly calmed down and came to give me a hug.
“Don’t be sorry, it’s not your fault.”
“But it is. This isn’t fair on you guys.”
“Shut up, it’s fine,” he smiled. I knew Isabelle would be wondering what ‘my secret’ was but clearly she’d figured now wasn’t a good time to ask about it. I prayed she wouldn’t ever ask about it. As for Liam, I wasn’t sure he ever would leave me alone. He was probably scared we’d tell the police what he did. Of course, I’d never do that. If he told the press about me and Xander though, that would be terrible. I’d have a bunch of Alexander Ludwig fans on my back and I was pretty sure they wouldn’t take it well if they found out we were together. Clearly, this was never going to be simple.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I was reading through this the other day and in one of the chapters, I thought something was missing so, I know I'm a pain, but could you please go back to chapter 9 and read the last paragraph. It's worth it, I promise.

Thank you so so much to my lovely subscribers. I'd love to hear your comments aswell.

Ella xoxo