Right Where You Want Me

Take Two

"Are you cheating on me?"

Mike's words rung in my ears as I lay in bed and stared at the ceiling where his picture once was. I couldn't believe he was accusing me when he was the one who did the cheating not me. I mean I knew I was blowing off Mike but I just couldn't bounce back like he expected me to, it wasn't that easy for me.

I grab my phone and call my job. I'm in no mood to work today and I just need time to myself—alone from everyone. I look for my work's number and press the "call" button. I move the phone to my ear and hear the ringing tone. I close my eyes and think of an excuse to say.

“Hello, Good Morning. Welcome to Double Tree Hotel reception. Mr. Travis speaking, how may I help you?”

"Gabe," I fake a cough, "it’s Araceli. I have a high fever and I won't be able to make it to work today."

"You suck, you know that? It's potluck today." He playfully joked. Gabe and I are close friends at work. He knows when I lie to call in sick because he does the same.

"I forgot about potluck," I rubbed my forehead. "If I feel better I'll drop off the food I was bringing. Can you tell Alfred I won't be able to make it in this morning?"

"I will. Hope you feel better. Have a nice day Celi."

I grin and end the call. I go back to staring at the ceiling for several minutes. I close my eyes again and try going back to sleep. A few hours later I wake up again. I let out a sigh and rolled over on my side just as my phone started buzzing. I wanted to ignore it, expecting it to be Mike but I picked it up anyways. I slid my finger across the screen to unlock it and found a text from Daniel.

Daniel Williams: Can we talk?


I wanted to ignore him too since I already had too much to think about but something told me to talk to him.

Me: What's up?


Within a few minutes my phone went off again.

Daniel Williams: Can we do this in person?

Me: Uh, ok. When?

Daniel Williams: Now?

Me: In a rush?

Daniel Williams: I just really need to do this. Please?


I stared at my phone screen confused, what can be going on? Did Mike possibly say something, or rather do something?

Me:Come over, I'm free and I have the house to myself.

Daniel Williams: Ok, I'll be there in a couple of minutes.


After receiving his message I decided to finally get out of bed since it was well past twelve in the afternoon. I shuffled over to my closet and changed out of my pajamas and let my damp hair out of the braid I had from the shower I had last night. I wasn't trying to impress Daniel but I didn't want to look like a mess either. I redid my bed, washed my teeth/face and walked out of my room and plopped myself on the couch as I waited. I started to channel surf until I heard the doorbell ring, making me drop the remote and get up to answer the door. As soon as I swung the door open Daniel quickly comes inside, almost knocking me down as he passes by me. I shut the door behind him and turn around to find him pacing back and forth in my living room.

"Daniel, what's wrong?"

He continues to pace, not listening to me. I begin to get impatient and walk to him and place my hands on his arms to stop him. He freezes and looks at me before I repeat my question.

"Daniel..?"

He lets out a sigh and walks away from my hold and sits on my couch, looking down at the floor.

"Cheli I—" he stops and shakes his head as he searched for the right words to say. "Ah! The other night when Mike confronted you I was scared shitless because I thought he was on to us. When I heard him I just wanted to leave but later that night I just wanted to confess because I just can’t take it anymore. I hate the way he treats you and I don’t like seeing you hurt. I didn’t come here to tell you what you already know, it’s just that—I’ve wanted to tell you this for a while now and—just don’t know how to come out and say it. Cheli I li—"

Pounding at my door stopped Daniel mid-sentence as we both turned our attention to what was going on. I gave him an apologetic look at the interruption and face him as I wait for him to continue, ignoring whoever was at the door. They can wait or come back another time. Danny got up from his seat and steps closer to me, taking my hand in his.

“Cheli, I like you, I mean really like you. I have for—"

“Araceli, please open the door, I’m sorry baby!”

I hear Mike’s voice coming from the door causing me to freeze. I look at Daniel with wide eyes. He looks shocked as well but more upset than anything that Mike was here.

“Daniel your car! He’s going to know you are here!” I let out in a hushed voice so Mike wouldn’t hear us.

“Don’t worry I parked in front of the neighbor’s house. He won’t see it.”

“Araceli!” Mike continues to knock on my door.

“You need to get out of here. I know Mike; he won’t leave until we talk.” Dan’s lips part to object but he stops himself, letting out a sigh and nodding. “You hide; I’ll distract him so you can get out without him seeing you.”

I left his side and walk towards the front door. I turn around to see if Daniel is still there but he is long gone. I let out a deep breath and start to open my door. As soon as the door was fully open Mike wastes no time to rush to me and bring me into his lanky but slightly muscular arms.

“Baby I’m sorry, I didn’t mean anything that I told you last night.”

“Mike..” I press a hand on his chest to push away but he held onto me tight. After a moment he finally let me go and tires to read my expression.

“Cheli, I’m sorry for accusing you of cheating, I know you would never do that to me—” We both hear a noise coming from the end of the hall causing him to stop and turn around in that direction. Mike brushes it aside and continues to talk. “I just didn’t understand. It’s been a month now since all that happened and it bothers me that you can barely stand my touch. What is it? What can I do to prove to you that I love you?”

We hear the noise again and I start to curse out Daniel in my head for not doing a good job at hiding. Mike looks at me confused and starts to walk in the direction of where I assume Daniel is hiding. I needed to do something and fast or this is just going to blow up in my face. I quickly grab Mike’s arm and tug on it so he could stop walking. He turns around and looks at me, still holding onto the same confused expression.

“I’m sorry Mike—” my mind goes a mile a minute as I search for what to say to him. “I’m sorry I’ve been pushing you away.” Before I can say the wrong thing I pull him in close, getting on my tippy toes and smack my lips on his. He hesitates, unsure of what is going on but soon enough he starts to kiss back, gently. I then bite his bottom lip a bit which only excites him and I feel his tongue tracing my lip, begging for entrance. I give him what he wants but the thought of Daniel still being inside the house never leaves my mind. I had to get Mike away from the door in order for him to make his escape.

I break away from the kiss and Mike gives me a pout at it being over. I smile then grab his hand once more and give him a seductive smile as I start to lead him back into my room. Mike quickly takes notice at where I was going and starts to get excited again. Before I could reach my doorway I feel his arms on my waist and he’s pulling me back, making me turn to him. I look up at him and part my mouth to speak but he stops me as he smashes his lips on mine again and picks me up in his arms.

I wrap my legs around his torso as he walks into my room. He reaches my bed and carefully places me on it before hovering over me. I see the smile on Mike’s face and my stomach clenches at what was about to happen. I try not to focus on it and draw my attention to the wall behind him. My breath catches in my throat as my eyes meet Daniel’s as he tries to hide in my closet. Without hesitating I sit up a bit and grab Mike’s shirt by the collar and bring him down to my level. Mike growls and starts to leave kisses along my jawline.

I signal Daniel to get out as I had Michael distracted. I see him step out of my closet and start to walk out. He stops after passing Mike and gives me one last look, his eyes filled with pain. I close my eyes as he walks away and I hear Mike unbuckling his pants. He starts to work on mine and I shift in bed so he can properly slide them down. Mike starts to massage his hands all along my torso and leaving kisses on my stomach leading to my waist. My stomach tightens the lower he gets. A soft moan escapes my mouth as my body gets filled with goose bumps at the slightest touch.

As Mike continues, my stomach tightens again and the whole time I couldn’t get the picture of Daniel out of my head, the pain he held when he saw Mike with me. I couldn’t do this, it didn’t feel right. I didn’t know Dan felt that way towards me but I knew a part of me hoped he did. In all reality he was right, I didn’t deserve to be getting hurt by Mike, it was clear that this is the only thing he wanted.

I feel my panties slide down my legs in one swift movement and he starts to massage the inside of my thighs with his thumb. He starts to spread my legs apart as he hovers over me again and kisses me hungrily. He holds on to my left thigh and deepens the kiss as he starts to move in me.

"It hurts," I shut my eyes tightly as he begins to enter inside me. I push him back a little, not letting him proceed. I didn't want to lose my virginity right now. It's not what I want—at least not give it up to Michael.

"I know, baby but it gets better," he caressed my cheek and tries to enter inside me again but I stop him. I couldn't handle this immense pressure down there. It's too much and it's not right. I stare up at him and he's looking down at me. I hope he sees how frighten I am with all this and changes his mind. I don’t want this but I don’t know how to stop it.

He moves his hand down my stomach to where my most private part is. He presses down on something that makes me arch my back and close my eyes. It increases my breathing as he plays with it. He begins to move it in a circular motion while pressing down and that makes me grab the sheets into my fist as the bliss passed through my body. I bite onto my lip to prevent the moan from escaping from my mouth but before I could stop it, it was already out.

“Daniel,” I hear myself say breathless, a little too late and my eyes blare open at the realization of what I just said. Mike removes his hand from where it is and stares at me. What did I just do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken us so long, I know you've all heard it. BUT planning on next chapter is in the works so it will be soon!
Thanks for all your patience :)
-neverendinghope