Status: In progress

Confess My Heart and Forgive My Wrongs

Alex

Alex here. Hi, hey, hello. 25 years young. I'm immature, yeah I get it. I'm in love with a girl called Alice Richardson, even if she did cheat on me once or twice or a hundred times. The crazy things the heart does, aye?

Yeah I know, I'm an idiot for still being with her, but like I said, I love her.


I looked into Jenna's massive, sparkling green eyes. I ran a hand through her golden hair. Jenna didn't need to try to be beautiful, she was. She didn't need make up and she didn't need to try to do anything with her hair. Naturally, Jenna's hair fell down in the middle of her chest and waist. It was a blonde/golden colour and was wavy. She was a lucky girl.

I had no problem with admitting my best friend was one of the most gorgeous things to walk on this planet.

My hand laid on her cheek as I rubbed soft circles into it. "You're beautiful." I spoke softly.

We both knew what was about to happen, and we both knew very well because it always happens. As much as I get hurt by Alice; I hurt Jenna. I come, cry and make out with her or more. Her eyes speak a thousand words. They show how hurt she is every time I would finish a kiss by saying "I love Alice, Jen, I really do" and I know it was wrong. I know that wasn't the best thing to say to a girl after you've had your tongue down her throat, especially a girl like Jenna.

I leaned closer to her, feeling her breath against my face. She looked me in the eyes one last time before closing her eyes. I broke the distance between our lips quickly. My hand placed on her cheek made it's way down to her neck where the other joined it. She placed her hands on my hips as I kissed her, deepening it with every motion.

Soon my tongue was crashing with the top of her mouth. She moved her hands up to my chest where they were still placed.

I would be lying if I said that when Jenna and I kissed, I felt fireworks. I did, so many times. The kiss wasn't just any old kiss. It was full of emotion, love, care and most importantly, regret. I regretted hurting her every time I came around and she regretted kissing me, knowing I was going to be back with Alice in under 24 hours.
Jenna was the first one to pull away. She lent her forehead against mine. "Why are you always so good at that?" She asked with a small giggle to end her sentence.

"Because, I mean it when I kiss you." I said. I wasn't lying. I did have feeling for Jenna. I just loved Alice.

I wasn't saying that I didn't love her, because I did. It was just a different kind of love.

"I wish you wouldn't say things like that to me, Alex. Especially when you don't mean them."

"I do mean them."

"But... Alice." She said with a soft tone.

There's the hurt eyes, the soft tone. That's the start of when you know you've hurt her and no one should ever hurt Jenna Daniels, no one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shorter than the last one, I know. I wanna know what people think of it :)