Status: In progress

Confess My Heart and Forgive My Wrongs

Alex

I woke up tangled in Jenna's sheets, holding onto her waist as she was still snoring lightly, close to my chest.

Yeah, Jenna and I slept cuddling as well. Everything spills out good girlfriend material with her but no guy ever understands that.

I moved my hand away from her waist and stroked her hair softly. She began to quietly murmur before she turned around to face me. "Morning sleeping beauty." I said as I smiled at her. She then began to smile. Her smile was one of the most beautiful things that anyone could ever experience. It was contagious. If I was upset and she smiled, I would instantly smile.

"Mmm, morning." She said as she stretched out her body then sat upright. She then stood up as someone knocked on her bedroom door. "It's Sara, probably." She said as she went to go open the door, revealing her red-headed room mate.

"He has a visitor." She said as she glanced at me then back to Jenna.

Sara and I did get on but she didn't like what I done to Jenna. I didn't like it myself, but it happens. Plus, it takes two people and Jenna knows what she is doing as well. Even though, I couldn't really blame her for half because I know why she does it. I know she has feelings for me. I just choose to ignore it but I guess I play on them to get what I want. I know, I'm a bad person.

"Okay, who is it?" She asked Sara.

"He has blonde and brown hair and he's pacing like fuck in our living room. Any guesses?" Sara asked.

"Alex. Jack is in the living room. He wants you." Jenna said as she giggled slightly and moved out the way so I could get out of it. Sara walked away and into her room. I got off Jenna's bed and walked over to where she was next to the door.

"Thank you for last night." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Hey, anytime." She smiled. "Now go, your boyfriend is waiting for you." She laughed at herself. Jack was my best friend next to Jenna. We needed a best friend of the same sex at least and Jack was mine. Sara was hers.

"Yeah, I better not keep him waiting. He gets lonely." I laughed myself then walked out. Jenna walked out behind me and walked to the kitchen. She was probably going to get her morning coffee. I walked into the living room where Jack was. Sara was right, he was pacing.

"Dude, you need to have your phone on or at least bring a charger when you end up here."

"Stop the pacing, you're worse than me last night. Jenna's right, it does make you jittery." I said. "What's wrong?"

"Tell your stupid girlfriend to not turn up at mine, Rian's or Zack's at one in the morning begging to know where you are."

"No one told her, did they? She would literally freak knowing I was with Jenna."

"Don't worry, no one ratted you out. Jenna is your best friend though, you're allowed to hang with her."

"Yeah, well you know it's a lot more than just hanging with a friend when I'm here."

"I really don't see how she can be so uptight about thinking you're gonna cheat on her when you are actually in a relationship because she's the fucking cheater."

"Don't Jack, I get enough from Jenna."

"Maybe because she cares about you? It hurts her when you hurt. It's called feelings. Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot that Alice still needs to develop some." Jack shook his head.

"Stop, stop talking about her like that." I said as my voice grew louder.

"It's true Alex! She's a bitch and she plays you around like you're a fool and if you keep going back then she's just going to do worse things, knowing she can get away with it."

Jack was right. Alice done absolutely anything and I would crawl back like a little lost puppy. It shows how weak I was, how badly she controls me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, longer. Haha. I'm taking it, seeing as I have subscribers, that people are enjoying it and in all honesty, I'm enjoying writing it. So, I'm gonna continue.