Status: Updating as much as possible

I'm Sorry I Handled It That Way

Chapter 3

I tried hiding myself as best as possible from any bullies, as I waited for Rachel they’d left of me for a little bit today, whenever they saw me they would throw some words out but they didn’t physically touch me since this morning and I would like to keep it that way.
‘’something came up, sorry hun your going to have to walk or get another lift’’ Rachel texted me
Fucking great I said under my breathe
I started walking home it was a good hours walk so I was left for my thoughts as I stood at the foot of my drive an unexpected car was parked.
‘’dad?’’
I let myself in and walked towards my dad’s study he was on the phone and looked up at me
‘’I’ll get back to you I have someone here at the moment’’ he said winking at me
He hung up the phone allowing me to talk first.
‘’What are you doing home’’ I said with no emotion attached
‘’you should be smiling and be glad I’m here, anyway I have business to attend to’’
I groaned. I knew he was going to try and spend quality time with me and I really didn’t like it, fuck it he doesn’t even know I am gay, It’s not like Im scared he would still see me as he son just because I liked boys but Its just He is never around so therefore he shall not know about my likes and dislikes.
I walked away plopping myself on my bed. Resting my head whilst washing away into slumber .
I was awoken by my dad knocking on the door.
‘’drew I’ve ordered Chinese food’’ come downstairs please
Why the fuck would I want to want Chinese food.
I carried myself down the stairs. Thankfully I was only on the second floor.
My dad sat on our dining room table and sat furthest away, it was an 20 seater hard wood black table, we brought it when dad’s business first started up, my mum always loved hard wood furniture, all the furniture on the top floor is hardwood.
‘’drew there’s something I need to tell you’’ my dad said with a worried tone
‘’ok’’
‘’I’m re-marrying’’
I could feel tears burning the rims of my eyes
‘’m m mum only died 5years ago it took you 7years to propose to mum’’ I screamed.
I ran to my room pulling out my phone asking what Rachel was up too.
--There’s a huge party, I kind of want to go but I knows it’s not your scene—she replied
--No I want to go pick me up in 10- I sent
I jumped out of bed to make myself look presentable . there could be some hot dick there tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry to my readers about the no drama. the wedding is kind of like a small part of his feelings soon I'll be adding other people's POV :) i think the big 'confrontation' is about 2 chpaters away. Subscribe and comment please :)