Status: I shall write when i feel it be.

Dream Journal

8/29/20212

(This dream was long and complicated so I’m going to write as much as I can and remember.)
The dream starts with my mom, dad and I in a car (it was a slugbug even though we don’t own one.) We were driving to my chess classes, and we had just gotten to the building (which is reasonable, the only problem with that part was that the sunset was coming and it’s always daylight during my classes. During the dream I just assumed it was a late night class for something extra.)
We stop and park our car, and my sister (who wasn’t in the car) jumps out of the car and runs to look at the horses (totally out of her character in real life. By the way, of course, like all my dreams must provide, a rapidash was one of the horses therefore providing my Pokémon obsession needs.) Mom and dad tell me to just go into the building by myself because I was already late and it was a special meeting sort of thing. I nod and start jogging to the building, interrupted because FOR SOME WEIRD REASON the rapidash from the horses pin suddenly accustomed a bag over its face and started running amuck wild because it got out of its cage. I stand for a while watching because I’m reminded how much I love Pokémon, then I remember I’m going to be late so I force myself to turn and continue rushing for the building.
The door (this has happened twice within my dreams.) was locked for some reason so I was forced to go to the back door entrance. I go down a flight of stairs and go into this really unsanitary crappy bathroom and remember I half to go to the bathroom… I have an ongoing fear of sanitary conditions in bathrooms, and this bathroom was HORRIBLE. There were only two bathrooms, one had period all in it, so I go to the next one and it’s as clean as not-clean can get. Go I apply a bunch of paper towels and go to the bathroom blah blah, flush, then exit. When I get out this creeper is staring at me with nothing more or less than the symbol of lust gleaming in his eye. So I try best as I can not to make eye contact and run out of the bathroom, only for the guy to call me back and say “you didn’t wash your hands!” I grimly trail back and wash my hands EXTREMELY UNCONFORTABLE with the sink next to him. There wasn’t anything to dry my hands accept a dirty wash cloth, which was clearly way more dirty to even be used to dry my hands. I open the door and dry my hands on my shirt. The building inside is horribly lighted up, and the whole place is busy like a school. (Oddly enough this is at least the second dream in a row I’ve had were I entered a school and went directly to the bathroom.) Students are buzzing in and out, but at least I know where I’m going. I run up the stairs and get to the class I always go to for class only to find that the door is shut.
My teacher is in there with my classmates, looking up at me with a welcoming “come in” smile. For some reason I never get the idea that my teacher might close the door when students are late, so I assume he’s not having class today. I suddenly acquire a hand cast (the fuck) and go to the stairs and slide down the railing with my hand cast (it was actually really fun.) I continue doing this down five more flights of stairs until I reach the very bottom with a conference of five people. They all look up at me, looking mad because I disrupted their meeting. I apologize, embarrassed, and turn to go back up the stairs. At the top again I sit on the stairs, knowing my parents would have assumed I was in class now and I had nowhere to go or do with my time. That’s when a lady from the conference I had just disrupted came rushing up the stairs.
Not wanting to disturb her again, I scoot over out of her way and press myself against the walls so she could get through. Instead she stopped in front of me and sat down. She was tall, her hair thick and in hundreds of curls and shaded a natural deep Auburn. She wore TONS of make-up, most noticeably her lips which were painted magenta and sparkling with actual gemstones put on them (the annoying plastic ones that don’t work.) Her skin was pale, but that was pretty much only because she used the wrong blush (which was applied really badly, it was super powdery.) Anyway (I like writing down descriptions of important people I’ve never seen before in my dreams because I’m always paranoid I’ll see them again in real life.) She sat down next to me and told me about some sort of project (I forgot what the project was named) so we’ll call the project the Key card project. I ask for an explanation, and I didn’t get one right away, instead she offered to show me around the school.

I accept and we walk around the school and then go down some more flights of stairs where I used my arm cast to slide down on again. She kept flashing me annoyed looks with the arm cast, then told me it was cute but I should try to look as formal as possible because this place was dangerous. I blink a few times, and then mimic her words “Dangerous?” She nods and turns her voice to a whisper, “this place may seem child-friendly, but it has deeper roots more than you’ll ever know. By being with you, I know that you are a young mature girl with a more sophisticated air than a lot of the girls at this school, but still I want you to limit the arm cast silliness to a minimum.” I nodded, not wanting to dampen her impression on me because the whole time I knew her, she’d been complimenting me on my ladyness and maturity. We end our tour at the bottom of the stairs again, and meet not only the people from the meeting from before, but also a kid for each one.
There were five in all, excluding me. There were three girls and two boys, both boys where nerdy and annoying, not playing much of a role. There was one girl, short and young looking being around the age of 12, but well developed and an emo girl. Her hair was short, black, looked kind of thrown together in a somewhat presentable fashion with purple and pink highlights down the front strands of hair. She wore a purple shirt that matched her purple highlights, and because I’m ME I feel like I must include this- she had huge tits. The second girl was much taller, looking around 22 although she later claimed to be 15 like me. Her hair was long, dirty blonde; she was TALL- even taller than the woman with me who was damn tall- and easily the tallest there. She just sort of waved and looked depressed. The final girl was a small girl, claiming to be 14 with brown hair that reached considerably long. She was obviously very independent and immature, looking super nervous and freaked out with her arms crossed. Both boys had short black hair, one was jet black but the other was almost like a super dark shade of brown.
The tall girl who gave me the tour earlier (Lets call her MagentaLips for short.) introduced us as the chosen five they picked. The chosen five were kids from the school that the group thought were mature and ready for anything, and therefore ready for the Key card project. We all nod, obviously suspicious, but MagentaLips proceeds on and gives us all our key cards, which look like credit cards but with symbols mostly around circles on them. She says we half to spend a few weeks here in order to be in the project, something that horrifies ALL SIX of us. I ask if I can at least call my parents and tell them why I freaking disappeared for a few weeks and they say no, because the key card project is top secret.
I shake my head, knowing my parents would basically kill me if I vanished for a few weeks only to come back not dead and still a virgin, and say I’m out of the key card project and make for the exit. The counselors kind of shift to block the door, but they don’t make it obvious how desperate they are before MagentaLips reminds me that its top secret and I know too much already. “I won’t tell anyone, I’ll probably forget it ever happened within five minutes of exiting,” I insist. MagentaLips shakes her head, “no you are already in it and you need to finish what you started!” I sigh and retreat back, and the counselors getting ready to jump me if I tried to make a run for it suddenly looked relaxed again.
I walk over and ask for a deeper explanation. They explain that we will all sleep in one room with six beds while holding the cards, and by doing so, the cards will be activated. I nod, shrugging it off because it sounds insane, and sit on the couch already bored. They ALL glare at me (including the students) and MagentaLips tells me I half to go to the beds now and try out the cards. I jump up suddenly mad and yell “you need to tell me all the rules NOW or else I’m going to refuse them!” The Counselors look at each other with horror and uncertainty on their faces, then MagentaLips turns from the unspoken conversation and replies, “you will learn in due time, but for now it will not work if you know too much about the cards.”
I sigh, and mumble “then show me the beds, then.” The rest of the students and I are herded into a giant room, and I complain that we get such a small room. “The room is made that way so you won’t get distracted,” MagentaLips explains calmly. “The beds are horrible too!” I retort back, looking at the stained yellow mattresses with thin blankets on them. The counselors don’t really back themselves up this time, looking increasingly more annoyed before giving last instructions to us about the beds and holding the cards and then they leave. I go for the door to open it again and complain some more, but a lock sounds and I know I’m officially imprisoned. I look at all the students I’m with and the tallest girl with the blonde hair, (let’s call her Christy,) notes that she doesn’t trust the counselors. The emo chick with the nice tits, (let’s call her Bob,) agrees instantly and says she refuses to do anything until she gets more freedom.
I shrug it off, taking leader authority instantly (which is horribly off my follower personality in real life) and say we should all just try it and see if the cards even work. They all nod and go to a bed, with most of them targeting a top bunk which is fine with me because I want a bunk close to the floor. I hold the keycard in my hands and close my eyes, and then am instantly teleported to a view above the Earth. (This is where I start having dreams within my real life dreams, and where my brain actually gets creative and this whole thing turns into an awesome mibba story!) Above the Earth I see the peaceful view of a round planet from the chills of space, the clouds misty around the entire circle. The oceans were bright Cyan blue, looking peaceful and untouched.
Then just as I’m enjoying the simplicity and serene view, the whole world suddenly explodes into flames like an ignited firecracker. A loud boom sounds in visible shock waves as the world whips into tense flames, and the cold humid air around me suddenly bursts into extreme heat and ripples. A giant dragon appears, swimming across the sky like a sea servant. Its eyes where pale yellow and bulging nearly out of its head, long gnarled horns curled around its head and pointed sharply out in front of it, scratchy and light brown like rusted wood. Its scales where bright red, maroon, green and yellow, looking a lot like a Chinese Dragon. The dragon flew through the sky, opening its wide jaws and swallowing the moon whole. For a moment, I thought it would swallow the Earth flames and all as well, but instead it made a sharp turn and did a quick loop around the entire planet. Once its entire body was encircled around the Earth, it got a look of pure warm satisfaction across its face before closing its eyes.
My heart pounding, a voice whispers in my ear, “Do you know who this is?” Recognizing MagentaLips, I try to get my calm back and shake my head no. “This is Satan,” she whispers with so much comfort in the word that it made my heart squirm like a worm inside an apple.
“Oh, he’s a dragon….” I noted weakly, trying to keep my voice from shaking. “Yes, it’s a disguise,” she adds on. After a while of silence, I panic in case she left and call out “what should I do?” The scene instantly shifts, and I am put in a void of white with a bright green gem on my left, a bright blue gem on my right, and a bright red circular gem in the middle.
“What you see in front of you is the recipe to a better world,” MagentaLips whispers in my ear. “What you see is good, evil, and in the middle, human kind. Together, it makes the spices of Humanity.” The gems collide together, and turn into a bright purple.
“I see, but why are you telling me this?” I question. More gems arrive on the scene, one orange, another white and another black. “What you saw, with the dragon, was a look into the future.” A shiver goes down my spine like an icy wind, “does that mean what I saw is going to actually happen?” MagentaLips nods in my vision, and speaks again, “the key card project is a project to stop this from happening. We are the only group of people who know this, not even the government or any Christian knows of this disaster.” I widen my eyes as I look at the gems.
“That doesn’t answer my question though, why are you telling me this?” I demand. “The gems you see in front of you are symbols of the make-up of Life,” she explains calmly. “The black is the devil, the white is God, the purple is humanity and the orange is the select few of you, the chosen ones.”
I blink, “why am I in the list of ingredients?” I query. “The key cards are for you to stop the future event from happening, the death of Earth and all of humanity. We needed mature young people, with youth and virginity on their side to stop this catastrophic event from occurring.” she goes on. “We need you, with the key cards, to find Satan and destroy his essence.” The black gem suddenly crumbles away, and the white gem shines and grows. “Once this happens, God has won the battle, and all is united.” The three remaining gems join and create a rainbow-colored gem.
Before I can say any more, the dream shatters and I wake up, practically jumping off the mattress. Everyone else is up and looking stunned, and we all agree to the procedure.
After the dream, MagentaLips comes in and says we did an excellent job, and then wheels in a cart full of games.
_______________________________________
(One Week and Three Days Later.)
By now I am given an individual bed with the others given their own as well. I lay down in the bed getting ready to do my duties with the card between my fingers, when I feel a lump under the mattress. I get up and pick up the mattress to find a slip of paper and two more keycards. (Why a piece of paper made the mattress bumpy, I do not know. It’s probably some Princess and the Pea thing.) I take the letter, eager to read it because I’m a snoop that way, and find a written letter inside. The letter reads (this is not quoted, but something similar too: )
Dear Next group of the Chosen Ones,
This is my last day of being the Chosen One, and I’m writing this letter in desperate hope that you will find this letter and trust in my word. What you signed up for is a trap, a con, and you WILL be destroyed. If you see this, PLEASE, retrieve the two keycards under the mattress and hold them in your hands instead of the keycard you are given. It is very crucial you do not hold your original key card, as they can spy on us if you do. Please consider, your decision decides the fate of humanity.
Signed, Pikachu and Pikachu2
I decide to follow through with this, and hold both the keycards in my fingers and close my eyes. I’m instantly transported to a black dark room with gnarled trees, and oddly enough with candy gumdrops on the floor and in the distance a land of Milk and Cookies (from Sharpboy and Lavagirl. This is in fact, the second time this world has been in my dreams.) I start making it for the Milk and Cookies land, but get cut off by being transported randomly to a world of grasslands with the dark world to my left, and the Milk and Cookies world to my upper left. A rustling sounds in the bushes, and two pikachu’s scurry into the open. (Pokémon fan right here.)
“Someone found our keycards!” the first one gasps, and I nod. “You are in danger,” the second comments quickly. I narrow my eyes and ask for an explanation (I need to finish writing this six page essay on my dream, I’m practically skipping school.) They explain that they where the Chosen Ones before me, and that they believed they were helping the world as well. I am transported back to the Earth on fire and the Dragon. I sigh and grumble “I’ve seen this before.” The pikachu’s come back as humans, both male and tale, around 18 years old. “But we are telling you in a new light,” he reassures me.
“The Counselors are not taking you to destroy the devil. He is sacrificing you as food to the devil so that he can accomplish the dream you see in front of you.” I turn on him, “how do I know you aren’t spies from the devil to try to stop me!” He looks hurt, and then goes on, “please, I am begging. We were the last chosen ones!” he repeats. “I am not as manipulative as the counselors, so I cannot convince you otherwise of what you’ve heard, but you must know the truth.” I brush him off saying I don’t believe him and he should return me back to the real world so I can get my real key card. “The counselors will rape you and make you impure!” he urges, desperate. “You must run away, you are the last batch of chosen ones before he gains enough power-“ the dream is interrupted by MagentaLips, yelling at me for not having the correct key card. Then she sees Pikachu and Pikachu2’s cards and provokes them, and tells me if she ever sees me with these again she will personally make sure I die hard before slamming the door.
After this, I am convinced that the two Pikachu’s were telling the truth. I get up and try to sneak out of the room, which has been unlocked to give us more freedom, but was not locked again. I turn and climb out of the window and flop like a fish into Bob’s room, who was playing chess with herself. “What are you doing here!” she growls at me. “I need to tell you something in private,” I whisper harshly, before turning my gaze on the cameras watching us. “Not now, I’m busy,” she sighs. “It’s serious!” I snap back before the door opens with a warm voice behind it. I scurry behind her bed, praying she won’t give me away. One of the counselors, the counselor who found her, comes in and asks her if she wants anything. She replies she wants cookies and milk (ironically) and the guy exits. When I come out of my hiding spot she tells me to get lost, rather rudely.
“Please Bob,” I insist. “This is so important, you’d never have imagined!” She sighs, looking at the door and scaring me into thinking she was going to tell her counselor. “Fine, I hate gossip but if you’re so insistent on telling me, meet me next to Christy’s room just behind the cameras and we’ll talk.”
AND THEN MY STUPID ALARM CLOCK WAKES ME UP.
I kind of ignored my alarm clock because this is a good dream and go back to sleep, where the dream continues.
We are in dense jungle, and I am with Bob and the other captives. We are running through the jungle and Bob takes leader authority over me and we jump into an abandoned van in the middle of the forest. I ask her what’s going on and she gives me an angry look and explains “we’re running from the counselors before they sacrifice us!” I instantly understand and connect the gap, and then we crunch together in the van as the pursuers look for us with flashlights outside with police sirens running.
AND THEN MY STUPID ALARM CLOCK WAKES ME UP.
Again.
And then that kind of ends it ;D