Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 1 - Cali!

"Fuck..." I muttered, shifting the gears in my '69 Corvette Stingray. God this fucking car was an ass-load of trouble to be so beautiful. I pressed the button on my blue tooth as my hair blew all over the place, because this car was a t-top, and I couldn't STAND riding with them on. "Call Terry-Berry" I spoke envenly, hoping the stupid device heard me correctly.

"Did you say, Call Terry-Berry?" My phone asked, in a monotone recording voice.

"Yes." And the phone started doing it's little thing.

After what seemed forever of me speeding down the road, of course not over the speed limit because this car already attracted to many cops, Ashley answered her phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Terry-Berry! You ready for Cali?" I yelled, getting all pumped up for our big move to California, right smack dab on the sunset strip.

"You got it Munster-Muffin! I'm all packed, and waiting on your slow poke ass!" She laughed.

"Almost there. Give me 10 minutes. Swag Squad Out!" I pressed the button on my blue tooth again, cutting the conversation short.

I smiled to myself, and just screamed "FUCKING CALIFORNIA!!!" As I pressed in the clutch and shifted my gears, making my tires squeal.

Before I knew it, I was pulling into the drive way at Ashley's house, well... Technically her Mom's house, but the one she stayed in. You get my fucking point!

"Terry-Berry!" I screamed, lighting a cigarette as I waited for her to come out the door, as I stepped out of the car.

"Munster-Muffin!" She yelled, busting out the door, and running to hug me.

"Be careful!" I heard her mother yell, "Call me when you get there! You better keep my daughter safe Rayne!"

"Yes Ma'am. If she's not safe, then I'm not safe! This chick is my twin! I'll make sure we call you when we make it!" I shouted back at her mother, who was smiling at me as I picked up Ashley's bags and carried them to my car. I tossed them in the back seat, and ran around the front of my car, sliding across my hood like Bo Duke, from The Dukes of Hazzard.

"WhoooHoo!!" Ashley screamed, jumping in the car without opening the door.

"Just remember," I said, jumping in the same way she did, "Do not, under any circumstances, put your feet on my dash." I said, pointing at her feet. I handed her a cigarette before I started the car, and put it in gear.

"Bye Mom! Love you!" We yelled in unison, waving our hands as her mother started yelling motherly type things again, telling us she loved us.

"I'm so fucking excited!" Ashley squeeled, taking a drag off of her cigarette. "Ohhhh your Ashba Swag pants came in?" She asked, pointing at my pants.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me," I said, tilting my head to the back seat, "There's my satchel bag back there somewhere. If you can reach it, I got you a pair too, and a matching necklace, because I got the fucking pierced beanie."

She hugged me before I waved her off of me, careful not to wreck my car. She reached in the back searching for the messenger bag, and finally found it and heaved it into the front seat, on her lap.

"Ohhh Munster-Muffin! I love them!" She said, hugging me a bit more carefully this time, causing me to laugh.

"You're welcome. You mind passing me my beanie outta there?" I asked, tilting my head towards the bag again.

"Here ya go! By the way, totally love the nose ring! Looks killer awesome!" She said, flicking my nose, causing me to shake my head.

"Yeah, yeah." I said, releasing my steering wheel and driving with my knee while I adjusted the beanie on my head. I saw Ashley out the corner of my eye, biting the seat with her ass. She hated when I drove with my knee, but it's something I learned from my dad.

"I hate it when you do that." She scolded, as soon as my hands grabbed ahold of the steering wheel again.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "You should grab my Ipod out the glove box and hook it up to this thing." I said, handing her a cord that ran to my AUX input on my radio.

"Sure." She said cheerfully, grabbing my Ipod and plugging it in. "MOTLEY!!!" She screamed as she put on 'Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue'

I did a Mick Mars impression at the beginning of the song, as we both started bobbling our heads, and she played the air drums.

"When I get high I get high on speed. Top Fuel funny car's the drug for me, in my heart. RANKAHHH!!! Kickstart my heart!" We both sang along very obnoxiously, pretending to be Vince Neil on stage, tossing our heads back and forth and bouncing around in our seats.

We were both excited. My 21st birthday was two days ago, and we were on our way to our new condo on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood. I made a promise with Ashley a few years ago, telling her that we would go to Cali, one way or another.

My boyfriend left me for some whore, my dad had a heart attack, and my mom's douche bag boyfriend wouldn't let her travel along with us to save our lives! I didn't care. I would prefer my Mother not to see the side of me that was going to come out in the bars.

My pants sagged low and still squeezed my legs tightly, a bandanna on my head, and hair done like DJ Ashba, lead guitarist of Guns N' Roses. I took my snakebite piercings out a long time ago, and got Dj's piercing, right in the center of my bottom lip.

A few days ago I went and got my lip pierced, and got my newest tattoo, which is "sixx" across my right hand knuckles. I already had ass loads of tattoos, and so did Ashley. I had gotten my Mick Mars portrait like I said I would when I was 18, I got 'mars' on my knuckles, and 1313 done on the top of my left hand.

You're probably wondering how a southerner like me could have afforded all of this shit? 2 pairs of 300 dollar stage pants, and a 69 Corvette Stingray, which was like finding a needle in a hay stack.

I had got recognized by "animated canvas" tattoo shop in Lexington, and they had asked me to design shit there when I was 16, and when I was 18, I got my tattooing liscense, and started doing tattoos. Yeah, yeah, living the dream huh? Sorta I guess.

My hair was short and black, and my face still looked the same, stupid baby face. Rings covered my hands, and necklaces and chains weighed my neck down.

Ashley, she looked just like the female version of me. Tight jeans, band tee, converse, long hair, and amazing make-up. This chick had been my twin for pretty much as long as I could remember. She was the only friend I actually had anymore since all the others had to decided to try and use me for money, and when I ran out for a time period, they all ran.

"We gonna visit Momma?" Ashley asked, getting all excited as she recognized we were on my Mom's road.

I laughed at her as she made the weirdest happy face I had ever seen, "Yeah. I have to say bye to her before we leave. She'd hate for me to leave without a bye in person. Plus, I got her a few things too before we left."

"Ashba Swag?" Ashley asked.

"Ashba Swag." I said, nodding my head as I turned down the music as we pulled into the driveway I knew oh so well.

I beeped my horn once, shutting off the car, and lighting another cigarette as Ashley and I both climbed out. I leaned over the passenger door and grabbed a black bag, and held it on my arm.

"Hey baby!" My momma yelled, as she walked out the back door, her boyfriend following not to far behind. He was always stuck up her ass.

He shot me a mean glare, and I stuck my tounge out at him and shook my head back and forth.

"Brittany Anne." My mother scolded, pointing her finger at me. I held my hands up in an innocent defense. "Hey Ash!" My Mom squealed again, not noticing her until now.

"Hey Momma!" Ashley squealed too, hugging onto my mom.

"So, you guys about to leave for California?" My Mom asked, facing me again.

"Yeah. We're gonna get on the road here in a little bit. I wanted to take you to dinner before we left though." I smiled, as my mom smiled too. "Oh, I got you something." I remembered, handing her the bag.

"You didn't have t-"

"Mom, seriously. Lets not go through that whole damn thing. Just open the fuckin' bag and scream like a little girl." I said, as she gave me a scolding look, and resumed opening the bag.

"Oh my god! Brittany Anne!" My mom screamed, starting to cry tears of happiness as she pulled out a Ashba Swag necklace, a Dj Ashba shirt, and even a Motley Crue shirt. She latched onto me, hugging me tightly. "Baby you didn't have to do this!" She whimpered in my ear, still sniffling.

"Mom," I whined, "I wanted to, so shush it!" I laughed at her as I whiped her tears away, and put everything back in the bag for now.
"Can I take my Mom to dinner? Since I'm going to California?" I asked Tony, giving him a pretty harsh glare.

"I don't care." He said lightly, before turning to go back inside.

"I'm glad you asked that and not me." My mom said quietly, as we all started laughing. "Let me go run this inside, and I'll be right out baby! Momma loves you!"

"Yes Mom. I know! Love you too!" I hollered to my mother, who was now shutting the back door to the house.

I looked over at Ashley, who was cracking up.

"What's so funny?" I asked, chuckling at her.

"Your Mom's boyfriend! He's so fucking scared of you!" She laughed, trying to catch her breath.

"Glad I'm not the only one who sees that I strike fear in the eyes of that short shit." I said, laughing with her before I handed her another cigarette.

My Mom came out the door, prancing around and smiling like a dork with her new necklace on, and the Motley Crue shirt. I shook my head and smiled, I'm glad I made her happy.

"Ready?" I asked her, putting my arm through hers, and walking to my car, smiling like an idiot.

"I'll sit in back." Ashley volunteered, actually opening the door to get in the back seat, as my mother climbed in the passenger seat.

"Lets Rock N' Fuckin' Roll!" I yelled, sliding across my car hood again and almost busting my ass, causing Ashley and my Mom to laugh at me. "WHOOOOO!!!" I screamed, pumping my arms in the air, and hoping over my door, sliding down into my seat, twisting my ignition as my car roared to life.

"Rayne, you have problems." Ashley laughed, patting the top of my head/beanie.

"She's my daughter, I know she's got problems." My Mom laughed, rubbing my shoulder as I smiled at the both of them.

"I fucking love you guys!" I screamed as I put the car in first gear, slowly pulling out of the driveway.

We all decided we would go eat at Apple Bee's, just because none of us had ever been there before. I actually can't compliment the place to much on their style, but the food was damn good.

"Thanks Rayne!" Ashley smiled, hugging me as she skipped to the car.

"Thanks Britt." My Mom said, hugging me as I hugged her back.

"I hate that you couldn't come with us to Cali Momma." I said, walking to the driver side and getting in.

"It's okay baby. We might be able to go together one day." She smiled, trying to make me feel better.

"Sure momma." I said, smiling at her as we drove back to her house.

"I love you baby! You both be careful." She said, getting out of the car, allowing Ashley to get back in the front, as my mother walked around to my side. "I'm serious Brittany Anne, you better be careful! I love you girls both, and I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Ditto momma." I said, getting out to hug my Mom tightly as we both cried a bit, before I got back in the car.

"Love you Momma!" Me and Ashley yelled, waving our hands, and blowing kisses.

"Love you too my babies!" My mom yelled back as we pulled out of the driveway.

I sighed, shaking my head as Ashley patted my back.

"That was probably the most hardest goodbye I've ever had to say." I told Ashley, as she frowned.

"I know Munster-Muffin, but it'll be okay. You can send her a plane ticket, and she can live with us to get away from short shit." Ashley said, coming up with ideas to get my mom away from short shit.

"Yeah. That'd be a good idea Terry-Berry." I smiled, getting off the highway, onto the interstate, keeping a steady speed of 80.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's something long to get you guys started (:
I already have all the chapters wrote; and I'll be posting them just as fast as I can.
I actually want to post a WHOLE COMPLETE story on Mibba instead of a half-ass one like I normally do that's bound to never get finished.
Anyways!! Tell me what you guys think (: I'll post more in a few minutes actually!!

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X