Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 11 - Just A Dream

"MICK!!!" I screamed as my eyes opened and I shot straight up in bed crying.

"Rayne, Rayne... I'm here. I'm here... Shhh. Don't cry." Mick said in a soothing voice, trying to calm me as he held me in his arms until I stopped crying. "What's wrong?" He asked me softly as he played with my hair as the sunlight danced on the foot of our bed.

"I had a dream that you left me... Told me you hated me and that I destroyed our love right after you asked me to-" I immediately stopped... After he asked me to marry him.

"After I asked you to what darling?" Mick asked softly, looking at me very confused as his hand stroked my face. Should I tell him? I asked myself that question before I finally took a deep breathe and wiped away my tears.

"After you asked me to marry you." I said softly, a part of me hoping that he didn't hear it, the other part was hoping and screaming that he did.

"Oh." He sighed, letting his grip on me loosen a little bit. "Sorry."

I looked off in the distance, just zoning out, letting my mind run free. What was wrong with me? Why was this happening? Did that talk with Ashley really effect me this much? Apparently it did...

I didn't even say anything else. I just kissed Mick, pulling at his hair and scratching on his bare back. I begged for him to open his mouth so I could let my tounge explore his mouth, and he accepted it. His tounge danced with mine for a moment as his hand made it's way to my ass, squeezing tightly causing me to moan into his mouth as my nails dug deeper into the skin on his shoulders.

My hands explored every inch of his torso freely, remembering everything about it. The boney shoulders, frail arms, beautiful chest, and absolutely amazing stomach and lower stomach form. God it was just so fucking hot and perfect.

I started kissing and bitting on his neck, making sure I left my mark there. I bit down on his collar bone, causing him to cry out in pleasure.

"Raynnne." He groaned, tugging at my hair as he climbed on top of me gently being careful not to hurt me.

I kissed him roughly as I scraped my nails down his chest, all the way down to his pants line, causing him to draw in a deep breathe making me smirk.

I gasped when he moved his mouth to my neck, bitting the same way I had to him and making sure to leave his mark on me as well. I dug my nails into his back, dragging them slowly downards causing him to arch his back and groan.

"Hurt?" I asked, muffled by his neck that was pressed to my lips.

"Do it again." He muttered, continuing his assault on my neck as I drug my nails down his back once more and smirking again when I got the same result as before. "God!" He practically screamed out as he kissed me harder and rougher than ever before.

'Fuck' I thought to myself as I arched my back under him, pressing my body to his as his arm snaked under my body, holding me to him.

Soon, the room was a field of flying clothes, sweat, and sex.

-After Sex, since I write pretty damn awkward sex scenes O.o -

Mick collapsed beside me, breathing just as heavily as I was with sweat droplets running down his face and chest.

"I fucking love you." He said, rubbing his hand along the side of my face making me smile. That was the first time he had ever actually said he'd loved me out loud. I couldn't believe how amazing it was to actually hear it from someone who I knew actually meant it.

"I love you too Mr. Mars." I whispered, kissing him softly as our bedroom door suddenly busted open as Tommy and Nikki pranced in with Ashley yelling from down the stairs.

"HEY FUC- HOLY SHIT!" Nikki screamed, his face immediately breaking out in a huge, evil grin as I grabbed the sheet protectively to make sure Mick and I were covered. Aparently Mick didn't feel like that was enough because He wrapped his left arm around and pulled our bare bodies together, my back pressing to his front.

"Mick!!" Tommy screamed, bouncing off the walls before plopping down on the bed with us, ignoring the glancing he was getting from me.

"Holy fuck!" Ashley screeched as she walked in and saw Mick and I, and immediately flung her face into Nikki's chest as he laughed at her.

"Don't act like she hasn't walked in on us before!" Nikki laughed, looking down at Ashley and kissing the top of her head, making her sigh.

"Yeah, whatever." I muttered, flopping my head down on the pillow as Mick cuddled as close to me as he could.

"I can't even fucking believe Mick is this happy!" Tommy squealed like a little girl, bouncing on the bed and looking at Nikki. "Fuckin' Nik! Look at them! Look at how happy Mickey Mouse is!!"

Nikki laughed, shaking his head as he slid down the wall and sat on the floor and seemed to make himself comfortable.

"We're going on tour in 3 weeks Mick. That's what we came over to tell you, and well..." Nikki laughed again, putting his hand out to reveal the situation that they had walked into.

Well shit, at least the sex was good before they walked in and fu-

Wait... Tour? 3 weeks? WHAT THE FUCK!?

"No!" I screamed, causing Mick to pop up quickly, still remaining covered and sighing in relief when he saw I was okay. "No, no, no, no, NO! You guys can't go on fucking tour! Fuck. No!"

"We've got to Rayne." Tommy sighed, getting up and walking out of the room.

"Listen, your sex isn't stopping Mick from touring with us. You can't do that shit." Nikki said in a pretty pissed off tone as he pointed at me before following Tommy out of the room, leaving Mick, Ashley, and I there together.

"Rayne, they actually invited us to go...." Ashley spoke softly before walking out of the room and softly shutting the door.

"You pissed off Nikki." Mick laughed as he made me roll over to face him, kissing me softly.

"I know I did. But tour... I was, and I didn't want to... Not after this.." I said, hinting to the fact that we were still naked under the covers and smelt like sex.

Mick didn't say anything. He hugged me, kissed me, and got out of bed to retrieve his clothing as I did the same.

"Darling, you're coming with us. Did you not hear Ashley?" Mick said as he buttoned his pants up, grabbing his shirt before I yanked it away, causing him to look at me oddly. "What?" He asked, reaching for the shirt, only for me to yank it away.

"No shirt. I like you better without it." I smirked and he rolled his eyes at me.

"I like you better with no clothes, but you're not walking around naked are you?" Mick said, crossing his arms over his chest.

I sighed and finally gave up, tossing him the shirt again and fixing my hair. "Buzz kill." I muttered as he covered his beautiful chest with a plain black, sleevless t-shirt.

"Oh shush it." He laughed, opening the door to the bedroom. "Come out when you're done." He whispered softly, kissing me before he left.

It only took me a few more minutes to finish making myself presentable, and I joined everyone in the living room.

"Hey Terry-Bear." I smiled, hugging her tightly as this big, huge, stupid smile came across her face as she bent in to whisper in my ear.

"You've got the gloooooowwww." She sang quietly as I pulled back from her, laughing my ass off as she did the same.

"Shut up." I giggled, moving to Mick, and sitting down in his lap while he decided to wrap his left arm around my waist to hold me in place, and play with my hair with the other.

"So, what's up?" Tommy said suddenly, clapping his hands and breaking the silence that was starting to settle over the room.

"Well, I need to show Terr some of this stuff I got planned for the wedding, and I was sure Nikks would love to see it too, and I didn't want T-bone to feel all 'left out' of shit." I laughed, pulling a folder onto the table and sliding it towards Ashley. "Just glance through it, sqeal if you like it." I smiled.

She quickly started flipping through the folder, and her jaw dropped as her eyes widened. "MY GAWD!!!" She squealed, bouncing up and down on Nikki's lap as he groaned, trying to hold her still.

"SHIT! Babe, you're crushing my nuts." Nikki groaned painfully as Ashley quickly sat still as the hurting man reached for his now aching man hood. If I didn't know Nikki a little better, I would have said he was crying.

"Sorry." Ashley said quietly, kissing him before looking back at the folder. "Rayne, these are fucking amazing." She smiled at me, picking up one of the dress sketches that I had drawn up, and flopping it around.

"Glad you like it. Only the absolutely bestest for my bestest friend in the whole world." I laughed, making Mick make a pouty noise behind me.

"I'm not your bestest friend?" He frowned, sticking out his bottom lip.

"You are! Just a totally different kind of bestest friend than Ashley is. She's the kind I don't sleep with, you on the other hand..." I said as a smile spread quickly across mine and Mick's faces as we started to lightly chuckle.

"Ewww!" Tommy screeched, tossing the nearest thing he could find at us, which meant he took off his shirt and threw it. "Keep it private kiddos!"

"Sweaty shirt!" I screamed as I ducked and the shirt landed right on Mick's face, sticking there.

I just sat there chuckling. "Get. It. Off." Mick said, sounding a bit annoyed as I picked up the shirt and got up to grab a warm rag to wipe off his face from the nasty sweat.

"Here Tommy! Keep your sweaty shit off my man." I laughed, tossing him the shirt back as he smiled stupidly, not bothering to slide the shirt back on.

After a few more hours of bullshitting with everyone, we all decided to call it a night. Mick and I spent half of the night laying in bed and just talking before finally we passed out. My life seemed pretty much amazing and damn well near perfect right now...
♠ ♠ ♠
A:LKSDJ:LSDKJF
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH!!
AHHHH!!! :D

Did you love it too?! Please tell me in the comments!!

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X