Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 13 - Another Surprise!

"Hey you guys! Well, today my best friend Nikki got married, as you all know." He laughed, pulling away from the mic to light a cigarette. "The girl he married is my girlfriend's sister, Ashley." The crowd started cheering again as Mick laughed.

"Oh my god..." Nikki breathed, looking up at Mick who was happily glancing over towards us every frew minutes.

"What Nikks?" I asked, immediately becoming curious.

"Just listen." He said, shaking his head and laughing before putting his arm around Ashley and walking off to get some jager.

"Ashley isn't the one I want up here with me though, and neither is Nikki. I'd love for my wonderful girlfriend Rayne to come up here!" Mick said, pointing for the spotlight to catch me as he waved his hand towards me. "Come on darling." He whispered into the microphone.

Yeah Mick, nobody can hear you whisper if you are doing it into the microphone.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, finally giving up a fight and jogging up on stage. "What are you doing?" I muttered in Mick's ear as he just continued to smile at me.

"Isn't she beautiful you guys?" Mick asked the people in front of us, who clapped and screamed.

I was so captivated by the screaming crowd that I didn't realize what Mick was doing. But as soon as the crowd was quiet, I drew my attention back to my frail boyfriend who was now down on one knee up front of me. I felt my heart stop for a quick moment as he pulled out a box and opened it, revealing a ring before pulling the microphone down to him.

"Marry me?" He asked into the microphone, looking up directly at me.

I scanned the crowd and found Ashley and Nikki, who were both freaking out, with joy of course as they gave me a few thumbs up and nodded at me. I looked down to my mother, who was crying and smiling, she nodded and smiled at me. Finally, I looked back to Mick who was still down on one knee, and I just stared at him as I held my mouth open.

I couldn't make the word 'yes' come out of my throat, so I dropped down to him, and grabbed his face, kissing him roughly. I felt the warm tears start streaming down my face as our kiss broke and the crowd of people went crazy.

Tommy ran up on stage, grabbing the microphone. "Well shit! I say this all calls for a party! My toxic-twin gets married, and my favorite guitar player proposed! PARTY TIME!" He shouted, jumping up in the air.

I didn't know what I should do now. I was still sitting there on the ground with Mick as the crowd started to fade away and follow Tommy, Nikki, and Ashley to where ever they were going to. I sat there, just staring into Mick's eyes as he smiled at me and slightly blushed.

"I love you." He said plainly, rubbing his hand over my cheek before standing up and pulling my body weight upwards with him. "Mrs. Mars." He whispered, pulling on my tie to bring me to him so he could kiss me.

I was still breathless. My head was spinning, my knees felt weak, and my face was hurting because the smile I was wearing wouldn't go away. "God I fucking love you." I managed to choke out as I threw myself into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"Lets go party, Mrs. Mars." Mick smiled, grabbing my hand tightly and leading me to the room Ashley and I had gotten dressed in earlier. He kissed me as he walked with me into the room, waiting for me to change out of the tuxedo.

I grabbed a pair of white skinny jeans, a fairly tight white button up shirt and black tie, black studded belt, and pure black converse and slipped them on as Mick turned his head to the corner of the room. I tossed my tuxedo at him before laughing and kissing him again.

"Looks alot better." He smiled. "But something is missing." He pulled out the ring, and slipped it onto my ring finger as I smiled brightly at him. "Better."

"It's beautiful Mick..." I breathed, looking at him, and then at his tuxedo. "But please, take that damned thing off." I laughed as I began unbuttoning the shirt.

"If you do that, things are going to happen in this room." He said, taking over the removal of his shirt. "You look beautiful." He said as he grabbed his regular black, not so tight jeans, and a plain black t-shirt and his boots and quickly changed.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." I replied, taking his hand as we walked out of the room and I called Nikki's phone.

"Yeah 'ello?" Nikki laughed into the phone as I heard loud music in the background.

"Where are you guys?" I asked, stopping in the hallway of the church.

"Our newest house." He replied as I heard him walk to a quieter area. "Ashley and I decided to surprise you with it, but we decided to buy our own place about a week ago."

"Wow, really?" I asked in almost complete disbelief before I got the address from him and soon started driving towards the house after I had gathered all of mine and Mick's things and loaded them in the car with him.

Before I knew it, we were getting out of the car at the big, beautiful house, and walking in the front door. I smiled as I saw lots of people I didn't know, just drinking and having one hell of a time. Mick squeezed my hand and smiled at me, leaning down to give me a light kiss before we continued our search for the new bride and groom.

"Munster!" I heard Ashley scream before she tackled me to the floor, my head bouncing on the hardwood like a bouncy ball. "Sorry!"

"Fuck! That hurt." I groaned, sitting up lightly as Ashley sat on my back still, pinning me to where I was at. "What's up Mrs. Sixx?" I laughed, as she finally moved and sat on the floor beside me.

"Not much Mrs. Mars, just having one hell of a party! Come talk to me in private right quick?" She whispered in my ear, grabbing my hand and pulling me to my feet.

I nodded as I told Mick and Nikki to stay put as they talked about the tour next week. I was excited that Ashley and I got to go with the guys. It should be pretty damn fun.

Soon Ashley and I were walking up a flight of stairs, down a hall, and into a room as she shut and locked the door behind her. "Oh My God Rayne!!" She squealed, hugging me tightly again as I laughed hugging her back. "I'm married to Nikki fucking Sixx!! And you're getting married to fucking Mick Mars!!"

"I know!!" I squealed, jumping up and down with her.

"Well, anyways... Me and Nikki were thinking." She smiled brightly, shaking her head back and forth like a child, making her body sway.

"And?" I laughed, crossing my arms over my chest and waiting for whatever news she was about to attack me with. Never knew how bad it could be, or how good, considering we were talking about her and Nikki.... Actually thinking.

"We were thinking about having a kid..." She said happily as my jaw dropped to the floor.

Was she fucking serious? Was she ready to give up the partying every night to be a mother? And could Nikki actually be faithful to her while she was staying home and tending to their child.

"Seriously?" I gasped, immediately grabbing each side of my head and squeezing. "Ashley, you have to think seriously about this. Are you done with the party life? I mean.. We're still young. And Nikki, not saying anything bad about your husband, but he's been known to fool around before... I don't want you to get hurt..." I sighed, frowning as she dropped her head slightly and nodded.

"I'm ready Rayne. And I've already talked long and hard with Nikki about this. Even after the kids he has now, he is ready. He wants another. He even promised to give up drinking, and he'd stay by my side all day, every day if that's what it took for me to stay with him."

I breathed out a sigh of relief as I smiled at her. "Good. That fucker hurts you, I'll castrate him." I smiled brightly as we both laughed, hugging each other again. "I'm happy for you Terry-Bear." I whispered as a knock came at the door.

"Babe, you in here?" I heard Mick's voice from the other side of the door.

"Yes darling, one minute." I smiled at Ashley who did a light squeal as I unlocked the door, letting not only Mick in, but Nikki as well.

"Hey beautiful." Nikki growled at Ashley in a sexual way, causing me to raise my eyebrow.

"Hey, Whoaaa tiger. She's with me until I go home." I laughed, stepping between the two of them, grabbing Ashley and smirking at Nikki. "Mine." I stated again, sticking my tounge out at him as he stuck out his bottom lip, and Mick started to laugh.

"You expect me to take Mick for the night?" Nikki asked suddenly, causing Ashley and I to smile as Mick opened his eyes widely. I could tell he wasn't quite fond of the idea either.

"Hell no, you can't have my man. But you can't have my woman either." I stated, quickly grabbing Mick's hand and pulling him to my left side as I held Ashley to my right. "Both are mine."

"Selfish." Nikki laughed, leaning in to kiss Ashley. "May I please have my wife back?" He asked politely in a semi-smartass tone.

"Fine." I huffed dramatically, making everyone laugh at me as I grabbed Ashley's hand and extended it out to Nikki. "You better take good fucking care of her, or I'll kill you." I said in a completely serious tone as Nikki wrapped his new wife, my best friend and sister, in his arms and smiled.

"You and her both know I'd never do anything that could possibly ever hurt her." He smiled, rubbing Ashley's hair as he kissed the top of her head, holding her body to him.

"How sweet Nikki. You're actually being NICE!" Mick laughed as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. "But I'm sweeter." He smiled, leaning down and capturing my lips softly as he caressed the side of my face, making my knees weak.

"No way." Nikki smirked, picking Ashley clean off the floor into his large arms and kissing her. "She's my princess."

"No fair. I can't do that because of medical issues!" Mick defended himself as I wrapped my arms around him and smiled.

"You two should stop arguing about this, because to me, Mick is sweetest. To Ashley, Nikki is obviously sweeter." I laughed, as Ashley nodded her head in agreement as her feet slowly found the floor again. "What do you guys say to a few drinks?" I smirked evily as everyone cheered and we all took off downstairs.

Soon I had found a bottle of Jager, Mick had his Vodka, Ashley had Bootlegger, and Nikki happily had his bottle of Jack.

We all were drinking on our drinks as the crowd of people started to slowly dissapear, leaving only us 4, Dj, James, and Tommy.

"You guys, are all the bestest-est in the WHOLE entire world!!" Dj slurred, stumbling to Nikki with his Jager in one hand as Nikki bursted out laughing. Every single one of us were drunk as fuck, and nobody was going anywhere tonight.

"I gots an idea!!" Tommy shouted, causing everyone to flick our heads quickly towards him. He sat there with his mouth opened while he smiled with his arms in the air, sitting there for a while before he finally spoke again. "We should all have, a cuddle party in the new living room! No house is complete without a cuddle party!" He shouted again as we all shouted in agreement.

"Fuck yeah!" I yelled as I had one arm around a drunken Mick's neck as I boasted my nearly empty bottle of Jager into the air, splashing a little of it out. "Fuck." I muttered, licking a bit of the spilt alcohol off my hands before I turned to kiss Mick.

"Lets all go get the blankets, and all the fucking pillows in the house!" Nikki shouted, throwing Ashley over his shoulder and starting to throw pillows off of the couches and into the center of the floor.

Mick and I ran upstairs as fast as we could, acting like it was a race to see who could get all the shit first. We both almost fell, considering the fact that it was so hard to move our feet or even keep our balance. We had consumed way more alcohol than should be allowed, at ANY time in someone's life.

Mick darted to one room, as I darted to another down the hallway. I soon found out I wasn't the only one who was searching up here when I bumped into Dj, making him drop his blankets.

"Hey there." He smiled, leaning casually against the wall and wiggling his eyebrows at me. "So, you came for the blankets?" He giggled before he picked them up and brushed past me, leaving me there to laugh my ass off as I slid to the floor.

"I CAME HERE FOR THE BLANKETS!!" I screamed as I rolled down the stairs, totally on purpose. I was more than likely going to feel that in the morning, but right now, I couldn't care less.

I saw everyone laying on the floor, cuddled together as Mick came over to me and kissed me softly.

Nikki was holding tighly to Ashley, and Tommy had his arms around Nikki's bare waist with his body pulled VERY close to the larger man's. Dj, well I guess he was just being Dj because he was all the way away from everyone, leaving a big gap in between him and the rest of the group.

"Guess we're there." I giggled, pointing to the spot between Dj and Ashley as I pulled on his hand as I jumped onto the blankets and pillows. I landed softly beside Dj as he layed there, he didn't even bother to wake-up, or stop snoring for that matter.

Mick layed down softly beside me, wrapping his arms around me as I put my head on his chest and felt sleep start to overcome me. Right before my eyes shut for the night, I felt arms around Mick and I. Before I had time to look, I knocked the fuck out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I CAME HERE FOR THE PILLOWS!!

Writing that didn't make me laugh;
But reading it now, makes me laugh so hard my kidneys hurt and I cry tears of blood....

Nahh!! But I do laugh until I cry, literally... Hope it made you laugh!! Let me know if your kidneys hurt!!

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X