Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 15 - A Day With Mr.Lee

"Tommy, come back over. I'm alone, and I can't take it." I sighed into the phone, listening to the drummer hum.

"You need me there until Mick gets back?" He asked me.

"Kinda. I hate being alone. Makes me feel unwanted and just, empty inside." I sighed again, tapping my feet on the floor as I rocked back in forth in Mick's chair.

"Alright. Let me get together some clothes and I'll be over. Don't freak out, I'll be on my way soon." Tommy said as I started to smile lightly.

"I won't. Thanks T-Bone." I said quickly before shutting my phone and reclining back in the chair, extending my legs to their full length and stretching my arms out over the top of my head.

I ran a finger through my hair before I came across a knot, pulling at it viciously before managing to bring my hand to my face with a knot of hair in my fingers.

"Fuck. Time for a god damned hair cut." I exclaimed as I got up from the chair, heading to my room and to the bathroom, retrieving Mick's hair clippers from under the sink.

I picked out the longest guard to put on the clippers before I snapped it on, and looked in the mirror. Did I really want to shave my hair off? It was just getting to be pretty long, and pretty damned annoying too. It was down past my shoulders a good 3 inches, and it was looking like a matted up mess.

"Goodbye my dear hair." I whispered as I flipped on the clippers and squeezed my eyes shut as I cut off my hair.

I faught with some of it, only because my eyes were closed the whole time. In 10 minutes, I was done and absolutely terrified to open my eyes to see my now short hair. I sighed deeply as I finally opened my eyes, looking directly into the mirror as my jaw dropped to the floor.

My hair was 1, maybe 2 inches long, and it didn't look all that bad. I ran my hand through my hair, relieved to feel the shortness of it. I was no longer pulling at knots in my hair, or fighting to keep it off of my neck. I shook my head as my hair barely moved as I cleaned up my long locks off the floor, throwing them into a trash can before spiking up my hair and walking to the bar.

"Can't believe I just did that." I sighed, cracking open a Mike's Hard Lemonade and taking a large gulp as I sat and thought to myself before a knock on the door interupted my thoughts.

I opened the door, revealing Tommy holding a duffel bag, and his mouth now wide open as he gazed at my hair.

"What. The. Fuck. Did. You. Do?" He asked, pushing his way inside and dropping his bag on the floor before grabbing me by the hair and slightly pulling. "WHY!!" He screamed, ruffling my hair in all different directions before I slapped his hands away and pointed at him.

"Don't touch it. It was fucking annoying me, and I cut it. End of story." I laughed, as he situated himself in the house before jumping wildly on the couch after he turned on the radio, only to frown when he heard his voice blarring through the speakers.

"Why the fuck is TommyLand playing on the stereo?" He raised an eyebrow at me as I threw my hands up in the air innocently as I sat on the floor, sprawled out on my back with Tommy towering over me.

"Because you have a nice voice, and I enjoy the lyrics." I smiled, drinking more of my drink and laughing when he rolled his eyes, causing me to miss my mouth and pour the alcohol up my nose. I screamed and sat up as Tommy doubled over with laughter, falling to the floor as "Sister Mary" started playing and he sang along to it after he had happily retrieved a beer from the fridge.

"Sister Mary innocent lost her way, stood up on the table and gave it away." Tommy sang with his eyes closed, leaning farther and farther back on the floor until he was laying on his back laughing.

I started singing along before I decided I was a bit tiered.

"So, I'm going to bed." I said as Tommy looked up at me and nodded his head.

"Alright. Sweetdreams." He smiled, turning the music down to a low volume before stripping off his shirt and laying on the couch..... Was he seriously sleeping there? I shook my head and laughed, making him roll over and look at me. "What?" He asked, adjusting his crunched up long ass legs.

"You can sleep in the bed you know?" I laughed as he looked at me oddly before sitting up.

"You sure Mick wouldn't mind that? You know, you being his girl and all that jazz?" He asked cautiously before standing up to stretch.

"Tommy, seriously. What's going to happen between us? Nothing. We're more like brother and sister than anything. Worst thing that could happen is if I cuddled up to you in the middle of the night. I have that habbit." I laughed, leading him to the room as I walked in the bathroom to change into my basketball shorts and tank top.

I walked back into the room to see Tommy's back tattoo facing me as he was curled up on the bed. I shook my head and giggled, not waking him up as I crawled into the bed and slipped under the covers, causing Tommy to rustle in his sleep.

I clicked off my light and turned my back to the drummer and shut my eyes. Mick still hadn't called me... What was going on?

-Morning Time-

I grumbled as I tightened my grip on the small body that was in my bed. I slowly opened my eyes to reveal Tommy's back while my arms were wrapped around his torso while we both layed on our sides.

"Morning." I said softly, checking to see if he was awake as I pulled my arms away and rolled over to my night stand, grabbing a cigarette and lighting it.

"Goodmorning." Tommy yawned before sitting up and smiling at me. "Oooh can I have one? That was probably the best sleep I've had in like, years." I smiled at him, handing him a cigarette and a lighter, sitting the ashtray on the bed between us.

"So what's the plans for today?" I asked as I got up from the bed and started to pick out my outfit for the day. I was in a Alice Cooper kind of mood, so a leather jacket, leather pants, awesome boots, and lots of eyeliner and chains with gloves was going to be my style today.

"I don't really know... Wanna go to my house and record some shit in the studio?" Tommy asked, standing up and pulling his shirt over his head and ruffling his hair.

I nodded and went to change in my bathroom. Getting on leather pants and boots were probably the hardest thing EVER, and the jacket wasn't all that easy either. Then adding all the chains was a pain in the ass with all my necklaces and rings.

I finally finished and walked out of the room, grabbing 'Beast' and his coffin case before walking into the living room to retrieve my keys and headed to my car as Tommy followed me.

"Alice looking much?" He laughed as I unlocked my black corvette and slipped
Beast into the backseat carefully.

"Hey, don't hate cause you don't look this good in leather." I smirked. I sat in my driver's seat, starting my car and slipping my seat belt over my shoulder and clicking it in it's spot before driving off towards Tommy's house. Well, more like a mansion, but same difference.

When we got to Tommy's studio, we walked in and set up the equipment so we could play together. Tommy quickly picked up my guitar, and before I could protest, he started playing. I sat there in disbelief as I happily walked over to his drumset, grabbing the sticks and starting to play.

He silenced the guitar quickly as he spun to face the drumset as I played 'kickstart my heart'.

"You can play?" He asked surprised as he held the guitar in his lap.

"Hell yes I can." I smiled as I heard my voice blare through the speakers, making Tommy laugh. "I didn't know you could play guitar either you fucker!"

He shook his head and smiled at me before starting to play along with me. "Yep I can. Mick taught me in our spare time on tour!" Tommy laughed as we finished playing the song together.

"You know, I'm gonna go call Mick right quick. I haven't heard from him since he left yesterday." I said quickly, handing the drumsticks to Tommy and making my way outside to light a cigarette and dial Mick's number, waiting for him to answer.

"Hello?" Mick said into the phone, sounding a bit out of breathe.

"Hey sweetheart, what's going on?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm just at the hospital with my son. He fell and broke his forearm. Snapped it clean in two. When I heard my phone ringing, I ran outside." He laughed, as I smiled to myself.

"Oh, okay. Well Tommy is staying with me until you get back. I hope your son gets better." I said sincerly as I took a drag off of my cigarette.

"Thanks baby. That's fine with me. I'll be back a day before tour. I love you so much, and I miss you." Mick said brightly.

"I miss and love you too babe. I'll talk with you later. Bye sweetheart."

"Bye baby." Mick said before I clicked the end call button on my phone and shoved it back into my pocket as I stumped out my cigarette and walked back inside to continue my fun day in the studio with Tommy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dude, if this would really happen, I'd be so stoked...
I'd cry myself to sleep because I'd be just that fucking happy...

Anyways!!

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X