Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 16 - First Day Of Tour.

-First Day of Tour-

"You ready?" Nikki yelled out to me as I came out of the room, hauling my large bookbag on my back and my duffle bag in my hand.

"Yeah, lets go." I said. Mick, Ashley, and Tommy had already got to the bus and were waiting on Nikki and I, since we were the ones who had the most clothes.

Nikki nodded as he helped me carry my stuff out to the car as we drove to the loading spot.

"Hey beautiful." Mick said as he quickly walked over to my car from the bus, helping me get my bags out of the car as Nikki took off towards of Ashley.

"Hey sweetie." I smiled, kissing him quickly as I heaved my bag on my back once more, walking towards the bus. "How much longer until we leave?" I asked as we both shoved some of my bags in the compartments under the bus.

"10 minutes. Enough time for us to get to our bunk so I can catch a quick nap before the show tonight." Mick smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck as we walked onto the bus.

"Hey Rayne!" Ashley greeted, getting up from Nikki's lap at the table to give me a hug. "You ready?" She asked, all cheerily.

"Yepp. I'm ready! Mick and I are going to go lay down so he can get in a few hours of sleep before the show tonight though. He's bummed out, super tiered." I frowned at the thought of Mick being in pain. I knew his back had been hurting him alot more than usual.

This tour was going to be a real pain in the ass.

"Alrighty. Holler if you need anything." She smiled as she went back to sitting on Nikki's lap while Mick and I climbed into our bunk.

I put my back towards Mick, allowing him to wrap his arms around me and letting his hands rest on my low stomach as I pressed my body's shape to his.

"Love you." I heard him whisper before I closed my eyes.

"I love you too Mr.Mars." I smiled, letting sleep take over as I fell into a world of dreams as the bus lunged foward, departing on our journey.

I woke up when I heard the bus hissing as I tried to close my eyes which worked for maybe 20 mintues, and then Ashley pulled back the curtain of the bunk which I was alone in. Mick had apparently got up when we were sleeping, leaving me there to nap alone.

"Hey Munster, the show starts in 2 hours. You gotta get ready." Ashley smiled, sitting down on the edge of my bunk and shaking my shoulder lightly.

I groaned in protest before I finally opened my eyes. "I'm awake." I yawned, stretching out my legs as I kicked the blanket off of me and sat up.

"Well we need to go get ready. Mick already got up and went to go get you some food and coffee. He said to make sure that you know he loves you." She smiled, before getting up and returning to Nikki at the kitchen table of the bus.

"Thanks." I smiled at her as I sat up in the bunk, rubbing my eyes.

"Hello beautiful." I heard Mick coo as I watching him strut onto the bus with a tiny brown paper bag and A cup, which I was assuming was coffee.

He made his way over to me as I sat there on the bunk still as he sat beside me and handed me both of the things he had in his hands.

"There's your breakfest food." He smiled as he captured my lips, kissing me softly. "Or rather your night food, either way... You have food, and coffee." He chuckled before getting off the bed to walk over to the kitchen table with Ashley and Nikki.

"Thanks babe. Love you." I smiled as I tore into the bag, exposing a chicken biscuit and fries. God this man knew exactly what I loved.. He even got the tiny mustard packets!!

"Love you too sweetheart." He smiled as he sat down, patting his lap for me as he motioned for me to come over.

I smiled to myself and moved everything to the table, making everyone's eyes get wide as I walked to the table. Well, everyone other than Mick.

"What?" I asked as I stood there with my hands on my hips as Mick chuckled from beside me.

"Your wearing shorts!" Ashley said in an astonished voice as I looked down at my legs. I was indeed in shorts, the very short-short kind too. Totally worked great with the Motley tank-top I was wearing.

"So?" I laughed before sitting down next to Mick as he wrapped his arm around me, kissing my cheek.

"I've never actually seen your legs. Much less the ass loads of tattoos you have on them!" Ashley squealed like a little child who had got a toy. "You've got to let me look after you're done with your food!"

I spit the hot coffee that I was trying to swallow out through my nose as I started to cough and laugh all at the same time. Nikki and Mick bursted out laughing as well as Ashley sat there, wondering what she did.

"Ashley... I love you and all, and you can look at my tattoos, but that sounded REALLY gay." I laughed, wiping up the mess I had just made.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "You know what I meant." She laughed before turning to glare at Nikki, who was still laughing. "You pervert." She scolded, hitting him on his broad chest and making him cough a bit.

"You love me though." He smiled as he leaned down to give her a kiss as she nodded her head.

I finished eating my food before I started to show Ashley all of my leg tattoos. I had ink on my toes, the top of my foot, and two really big pieces on the outsides of both of my thighs. Of course I had other tattoos on my legs, but I didn't go over board. As she sat and looked at my legs, tracing the tattoos with her finger, I lit a cigarette and frowning when I discovered I only had one more left.

"Nikki, I'm out of smokes!" I yelled as I continued to light my cigarette as Ashley laughed a little bit.

I didn't hear Nikki respond, but I heard heavy footsteps behind me before a full pack of cigarettes fell on my head, rolling off and into my lap. "There you go." He smirked before blowing Ashley a kiss and walking off.

"I can't believe how cute you two are together." I gushed, making Ashley look up at me and smile as a light blush washed over her cheeks.

"Well, he's such a sweetheart. He's so affectionate too, and I love that about him." She said as she continued looking at all of my tattoos before finally getting up. "I could say the same for you and Mick. You two make a great couple." She giggled, ruffling my bed hair around before hugging me.

"I'm just glad we're both happy." I muttered happily before I walked off to start getting ready for the concert. I pushed my way into the small bathroom with my hair supplies and clothes, shutting the door behind me only for it to be opened again by Mick as he pushed his way into the tiny space with me.

"And what are you doing?" I smiled at him, setting all of my things down and leaning into his arms.

He smiled down at me and kissed the top of my head as his arms tightened around my waist. "I wanted a few minutes of time with my beautiful fiance before the show. It's my good luck booster." He smiled as I slapped his chest playfully before giving him a kiss.

"You don't need goodluck. You're Mick fucking Mars." I laughed as he turned to leave the bathroom.

"I may not need it, but I just like to say I do so I can get kisses from you." He laughed as he kissed me one more time before leaving the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

I smiled to myself as I continued to get dressed and fix my hair. It wasn't long before I was walking out of the bathroom, and off the bus with Ashley, Nikki, Tommy, and Mick with Vince no where to be found again...

"He's gonna fucking miss it.." Tommy grumbled as he twirled his drumsticks around.

"If he does, I'll rip all of his hair out by individual strands." Nikki snarled as he kissed Ashley when we walked into their little backstage room.

"Calm down you guys, he's right there." Mick sighed as he sat down on the couch and pointed to Vince who was prancing into the room with a large smile on his face.

"What the fuck Vince!?" Tommy yelled, walking up to the short chubby man and shoving him.

"What the fuck!?" Vince screamed back, shoving Tommy as Nikki walked over to stand beside the drummer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whee!! Now people fight!! >:D
I'm evil.... I swear...

Follow me on Tumblr!!
http://rayne-the-lesbian.tumblr.com

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X