Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 2 - Drive

"California here we come! Whoooo!" Ashley yelled, blasting some more Motley Crue as we drove down the road, recieving honks, and all sorts of weird looks.

"Yeahhh California!" I yelled, smiling like a retard, pumping my left fist in the air.

- Hours later -

I was still driving, but I had to get off the interstate to get some gas. I pulled off at the next exit ramp, and went to the nearest gas station. Ashley had fallen asleep due to boredom.

"Hey Terry-Bear. You want something from here?" I shook her, as I put the car in park and she nodded her head as she got out of the car and stretched.

"Where are we now?" She asked, rubbing her eyes as we walked in the store together.

"We just got into Oklahoma." I smiled at her, laughing at how she rubbed her eyes.

"Oh." She said, wandering to the bathroom, and then back out to me.

"Grab what you want." I said, waiving my arm out at the store.

I grabbed a few Monsters, some the normal, and some Java Mean Beans. She grabbed the chips and a few of those sandwiches and the nice little packages.

"Is that all for today?" The cashier asked us, packing our stuff into little bags.

"I'll take 70 on pump 2, please Ma'am." I handed her a hundred dollar bill, she checked for it to be real, then went to hand me my change.

It was around $10. I smiled and waved it away, "Keep it ma'am. Thank you." I said, grabbing a bag as Ashley did the same, and we walked out to the car.

"You're to generous Rayne." Ashley smiled, climbing back into the seat comfortably, cracking open a monster, and a bag of potatoe chips.

"I won't be generous if you make a mess in my car." I laughed at her, part of me being a bit serious, as I continued to pump my gas into the metallic black corvette. As soon as I was done, I closed the gas lid, and opened my door, getting into my car, waving at the kind cashier lady who was standing outside waving at me.

"God bless you ma'am!" She yelled out to me before I drove away.

Shit like that made me feel good about myself. I got back on I-40 W, and drove for a few more hours before I started to get a bit tiered.

-Later-

"Ashley, you can't drive a stick right?" I asked her, and she snorted in response.

"Fuck no."

"Well then, we're pulling into a little shitty motel for the night. I still got 14 hours to drive til Cali, and I can't do that with how tiered I am right now. And since you can't drive a manual, we have to stop to rest." I sighed, pulling off the interstate again, and telling Ashley to type in our location in my GPS which was, Clovis, New Mexico.

As soon as my GPS told me where to go, I took off. I think I scared the shit out of Ashley, cause I almost made the front end of my car jump when I popped the clutch on it.

I laughed at her as she scowled at me.

We pulled into the little motel, that didn't look to bad, but not the best in the world.

"Looks non-cerial-killer to me." Ashley laughed, hopping out of the car with her bookbag on her back.

"Of course you would say something like that." I laughed, grabbing my messenger bag and throwing it over my shoulder as we locked the car up. Which meant putting the T-Tops back in, and rolling up the windows and manually locking it. Since it was a 69, you're damn right nothing was electric but the radio, headlights, and tailights on that car.

"Room for 2 please. Only a one night stay." I smiled at the man who pulled a key off of the wall behind him and smiled at me, adjusting his glasses.

"That's gonna be $58 dollars please." He asked politely, as I handed him a fifty dollar bill, a five, and 3 ones, as he handed me the key.
"Room 402. Have a pleasant stay Ma'ams. Someone will be by in the morning to wake you by noon."

I nodded to him, thanking him, and looping my arm through Ashley's as we walked to our room.

"Holy shit!" I screamed, as I flopped on the bed. Just as I thought, "Fucking water beds!" I screeched, acting like a little kid.

"Really!? That's to cool!" Ashley said, laying on hers. "Aren't you getting into pajamas?" She asked, as I layed down and closed my eyes.

"Fuck no. That means I'll have to waste time putting normal clothes on again tomorrow morning." I smiled, "Night Terry-Bear."

"Stupid. Night Munster-Muffin." She clicked the light off, and layed down, as I tried to drift into a peaceful sleep.

So far, so good. And this shit was fun as fuck! I thought to myself, before I sighed, and fell into the world of sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
MORE!! :D
I feel so happy I can post this fast c:
No, it's not as long as the first, but it's here.
Enjoy!!

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X